Chief Elder Osiris : The Book Call The Holy Bible

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Aug 4, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    The Book Call The Holy Bible

[email protected]

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Beloved, again I will say to you, what I am about to reveal to you will no doubt cause many of you to become angry, some of you may become sad and many of you may become glad that the Truth now is being told.

I will begin by making this assertion, the book referred to as the Holy Bible is no more than a compilation of essays formulated into what is accepted as a book and that book of essays was first referred to in religious term, the Holy Book, The Word Of GOD and eventually the old testament, after another book was added to the old or first so call word of GOD book, and was given the title of the New Testament, implying that something New in the way of lies and deception regarding GOD had been added, but a continued plan hidden, directing and instructing those with the evil key, to be capable of opening the hidden codes therein, whose instruction revealing what must be done to achieve world domination by a small family of like minded people call the Illuminati, so the new testament of Lucifer desires was added to the old testament, compiled by the same family members, a book drenched in revealed method of instructing on how to create and instigate wars and dominate and control the world.

We must keep in mind, those qualified to Think without the guidance of Lucifer, know that the club members referred to as being the Illuminati, created the book named the Holy Bible, which is a book whose contents are as a spider web, weaved by Lucifer, ( Illuminati ) presenting to you a little truth and a majority of lies as for as God is concerned, a book designed to capture the Mind of the weak, those afraid of the reality that there is a difference in physical Life as oppose to Ethereal Energetic Existence, a level that a bide in Eternal Infinity where no physical life form is present, yes a level where no visible physical matter reside, so the Book referred to as GOD WORD, is no more than the Word Of Lucifer, those with an insatiable hunger to control and dominate the world, so they set out to formulate a plan and hide it in the book referred to as the Word Of GOD, so that their on coming generations will be able to pursue in hope of one day being able to accomplish such an evil goal of setting themselves up on this planet as being served and worshiped as being a GOD, so Lucifer created the Book referred to as the Holy Bible of GOD because they foresaw themselves as becoming that GOD which they have conditioned the world to prepare to accept without opposition and those that do, they destroy.

Let me say, I claim no special privilege from GOD, I make no claim that GOD has isolated me to converse with, no beloved, if I would make such a claim, then such a claim will only serve as evidence that I am just a fool caught up in the glamor of religion, a glamor that blind the participant from the Divine Truth and while I am on this line of Thinking, let me say, when the Truth is being told about the evil and deception of religion, it is not to be taken as if I am a religion bash-er, I am just a reveal-er of a Truth that is revealed to me by our Ancient Cosmic Divine Ebonite Ancestors, having no preconceived plan for your Mind, because you are the mind lord of that Energy process, and you may take what I share and learn to Think about it or you may just leave it alone, either way take nothing from my relationship with the gods, our Ancient Cosmic Divine Ebonite Ancestors, I just share with you the tools capable of paying the dividends that come from Truth and Reality, such being capable of purchasing your Divine Mind Back from the depth of the despair of contrived ignorance.

Beloved, when I speak, I speak from a Divine Ebonite Presence, having only one interest in my Divine Mind Focus, and such an interest represent the Eternal and Infinite Energy of the ONE FORCE that has produced and presented to Time, the Universe, and yet that Interest of such which we once held in our Divine Mind, is now at a lost and such is the cause for us not knowing Whom we Are And and From Whence we Come and because no one else makes an effort to elevate us back unto the position we were placed in the Universe, functioning as a Corporeal Anthropomorphous Ebonite Being, wearing the science ( Darkness ) that prove our Infinite Reality, we allow ourselves to remain a prisoner of Lies and is bounded by acts of deception, all in the name of a made up religion and a false GOD, of which we now pretend to serve and do worship.

I told you that you may not like what I am about to share with you, yet I must share with you that which our Ancient Cosmic Divine Ebonite Ancestors reveal to me for me to share with us so call Black People, the symbol of Divine Infinity.

The book that has been introduced to the world under the claim of being GOD word and is Holy in its composition, is no more than a book of coded intentions and a prediction of how the worlds ( different ethnic groups ) are to be dominated by those that have ordered the creation of that book call the bible and created the institution of which the bible is in control of, and direct in the way it is to function, the institution is religion.

Within that book call the bible, its center piece is Lucifer, indicating to you its intention and plan for dominating and controlling the worlds as they project an image of a made up GOD upon this planet and to allow it to possess a magnet effect, they meticulously integrated certain writings of our Ancient Secondary Ebonite Ancestors which they had in their possession certain knowledge remembered, as was taught by our Ancient First Way Cosmic Divine Ebonite Ancestors, the way of Divine Living, which caused that book you now worship to appear as the Truth and Lucifer so declared to the worlds, claiming it to be the word of GOD, referring to it as being the HOLY Bible, but Holy in the exactness of its blue print design, which is to conquer and control the World, using any and all means necessary.

Within that book call the bible there are hidden indications that reveal in precise terms and plan, of how Lucifer intend to dominate the worlds upon this Planet call Earth, all being done in the name and presence of a made up GOD of which they claim to be GOD favorite people, unable to do no wrong, having intent to make slaves out of those they consider worthless in comparison to them, a segment that make up the world upon this planet whom they do not have nor hold any respect for, and Lucifer see the poor and Black people as such a segment of the world to be chosen to be Lucifer servant slaves.

The Bible is a book that bless wars and rumor of wars, conditioning the Minds of the world to expect and accept such evil behavior of massive Life destruction, with the plan of action already set out in that book call the bible, cloaked with the false symbol being portrayed as the Son of GOD, using the wise words of our Ancient Cosmic Divine Ebonite Ancestors as was recorded by our Secondary Ancient so call Afrikan Ancestors, to give it a sign of creditability, as those words are interwoven in the Book that hold the plan of the Worlds partial destruction and ultimate domination.

The Holy Bible is no more than a blue print full of codes that hide the plan and method of how the world will be brought down to its knees and the Talmud serve as the Rosetta Stone, the literary Key to interpreting the code of that Book now referred to as the Holy Bible, a book that now hold the world hypnotized, causing the world to behave as if in a semi coma, locked in the vice of Lies and Deception.

Yet Lucifer know that there is a world upon this Planet, capable of breaking the spell of a created Institution guided by a book authored by Lucifer themselves, and is referred to as the Holy Bible, the potent weapon of organized religion, a weapon used to bring into mental captivity a once Divine World of Cosmic Ebonite children of the gods, our First Way Ancient Cosmic Divine Ebonite Ancestors.

Yet here we are once again, full circle, capable of ascending back upon the Throne of our Divine Theological knowledge, a Time that is causing the world to go crazy in their action, as they desire not for those that was once First and did become last and now it is Time for the Last to become First again to rise,The Divine Ebonite Beings I speak of, you know, those that are now referred to as Black and Afrikan and know not one thing about ourselves.

Yes beloved, if the world is to be spared, then we are obligated to break the Silence and we do so by knowing and understanding the Divine Code, Left to us by our First Way Divine Cosmic Ebonite ancestors, with the Divine Mind serving as the Sacred Rosetta Stone to us.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
    >
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
    >
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    Yourselves!!!-osiris
    >
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    >
    > It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
    Osiris
    > It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your
    Divinity!!!-Osiris

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
    Not!!!-osiris
    >
    > All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
    Garvey.
    >
    > Hoteph
    Osiris
    > Chief Elder
    > Sankofa Repatriation Movement
    > Hierophant, Teacher Of Ancient Black Theology

2. cursed heart

cursed heart Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +38
  3. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079
    In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Chief Elder Osiris,

Of all that you have said, I thank you most for the high-lighted portion above as it means the most to Me, and the basis is as below:

Behold, I have created the smith that boweth the coals in the fire, and that bringeth forth an instrument for his work; and I have created the waster to destroy (Isaiah 54: 16).

4. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079