The Front Porch : The bombing of Syria by Isreal effects Africans

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
The recent bombing of Syria, should be a wake up call to all Africans to the fact that after the Middle East, the Motherland will be the next theater of NATO military exploitation and colonization. Lybia and now Mali are the tip of the iceberg

Clyde C Coger Jr

going above and beyond
PREMIUM MEMBER
Nov 17, 2006
www.amazon.com
Occupation
Speaker/Teacher/Author
The recent bombing of Syria, should be a wake up call to all Africans to the fact that after the Middle East, the Motherland will be the next theater of NATO military exploitation and colonization. Lybia and now Mali are the tip of the iceberg

In the Spirit of Sankofa, thanks Alarm Clock and welcome to the Family...

Peace In,

Alarm Clock

May 6, 2013
Sad situation Clyde! I dont know why our people still refuse to unite there in the Motherland, with AFRICOM looting Dogon relics, and what not in Mali. if one African bleeds we all bleed!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Obama: Not bombing Syria 'required the most political courage' Black People Politics 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : The Fake Terror Threat Used To Justify Bombing Syria Black People Politics 1
RAPTOR Black People : Sy Hersh Reveals Potential Turkish Role in Syria Chemical Strike That Almost Sparked U.S. Bombing Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black People : Sy Hersh Reveals Potential Turkish Role in Syria Chemical Strike That Almost Sparked U.S. Bombing Black People Open Forum 0
RAPTOR Black People : Israel stays silent on Syria bombing Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Somalia : Somalia Bombing Kills Nearly 80, Raising Fears of Resurgent Militancy Somalia 0
Keita Kenyatta Black People : Survivor of '63 Ala. church bombing seeks funds Black People Open Forum 45
RAPTOR Black People : From Dorner to Waco to MOVE Bombing, A Look at Growing Militarization of Domestic Policing Black People Open Forum 0
B Black People : Black Wall Street: Little Africa Bombing Black People Open Forum 5
H Black People : 25th Anniversary Of The Philly Move Bombing Black People Open Forum 0
Isaiah CONSPIRACIES OF SILENCE:BLACK TULSA BOMBING.... Honoring Black Ancestors 15
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Why evangelicals oppose Trump over Syria Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 7
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Why Obama got it right on the Syria ‘red line’: Derek Chollet Black People Politics 3
RAPTOR Black People Politics : UN Report Reveals How Israel is Coordinating with ISIS Militants Inside Syria Black People Politics 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Obama Schemes to Attack Syria, Under the Guise of Fighting ISIS Black People Politics 1
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Kerry and McCain’s Fake PhD Syria ‘Expert’ O’Bagy is Neocon and Israeli-linked Operative Black People Politics 6
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Syria intervention plan fueled by oil interests, not chemical weapon concern Black People Politics 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : 9 questions about Syria you were too embarrassed to ask Black People Politics 4
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Syria Crisis: Vladimir Putin's Letter To America Black People Politics 29
Chevron Dove Black Christians : The Syrians in Egypt & the Egyptians in Syria Christian Study Group 0
Chevron Dove Black Christians : Roots in Syria, Egypt... Christian Study Group 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Syria Debate: Does U.S. Have the Evidence and Authority to Hit Assad for Alleged Chemical Attack? Black People Politics 24
Mad Skillz Black People Politics : War with Syria? Black People Politics 20
Chevron Dove Black Christians : Syria, Israel, & the Miss Universe Pageant--MISS ISRAEL 2013 Christian Study Group 0
Chevron Dove Black People Politics : Israel Conducted Airstrike On Syria Weapons Facility . May 2013 Black People Politics 0
RAPTOR Black People Politics : Robert Fisk on Syria’s Civil War, Chemical Weapons "Theater" & Obama’s Backing of Israeli Strikes Black People Politics 1
Chevron Dove Chevron Dove : Trouble In Syria In The Past & Present~the Canaanite Phoenicians...confusion Chevron Dove 2
Amnat77 Black People : Arab unrest spreads to Syria, thousands march Black People Open Forum 0
Kemetstry Black People : BLACK LIVES MATTER, IN ISREAL Black People Open Forum 1
Kemetstry Black People : BLACK LIVES MATTER IN ISREAL TOO Black People Open Forum 6
Kemetstry Black People Politics : ISREAL PREACHES RACISM Black People Politics 0
Kemetstry Black People : MEET THE NEW MISS ISREAL Black People Open Forum 7
Alarm Clock Black People Politics : Iran warns it will wipe out Isreal if Damascus is attacked Black People Politics 0
Ankhur Black People Politics : US Troops deployed to Isreal Black People Politics 1
Ankhur Black People : After nuclear detente with Communist nations/ Isreal still acting ugly? Black People Open Forum 0
Ankhur Black People : Are Black youth being sent to fight wars at the behest of Isreal and AIPAC? Black People Open Forum 2
Ankhur Black People : Isreal; looking forward to Apartheid Black People Open Forum 5
Ankhur Black People : European Jews claim to Isreal; proved False by their own Scholar Black People Open Forum 19
P Black People : Isreal harvesting organs of thier colonizeds Black People Open Forum 3
O Black People Politics : Did Isreal Attack Isreal because of Obama? Black People Politics 53
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : What Does The Action Of Isreal Imply ? Chief Elder Osiris 0