Black Spirituality Religion : The Blue Race(Indigo)

Discussion in 'Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion' started by 44Reasons, Oct 25, 2008.

1. 44Reasons

44Reasons Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12
    This one of those self explanatory threads.....

We all know the East Indians worshiped and respected a race of blue people that came from Atlantis/Mu,but what we don't know is that they are clearly African in origin.

[​IMG]

For those who don't know Mesopotamia was a African/Indian Civilization,that is why as soon as the Martians(Caucasian/Arabs) invaded they both parted ways and brought there secret knowledge with them.The Indians knew that if they depicted there deities as African the enemy would'nt take that laying down.So they drew them as blue.....

Now lets go to the color black.....Black isn't even a color,it's the absent of color.To properly label the African we would have to say we are ultra-violet,I mean the sun does emit those particular waves and melanin is a by product of exposure to the sun.Over time we went from Ultra-violet to blue then black.

I would also like to add the color of the Pineal gland in the Hindu chakra system is Indigo or Purple.While were on that why is Shiva depicted as a destroyer in the end of the Kali Yuga?Are they speaking of Us?Is the Indigo prophecy based on us?

She is clearly speaking about us 3:17 seconds in the song....

Almost finish.......

While researching on this subject I came across one on many sites that had information on this fabled blue race......

http://www.burlingtonnews.net/bluepeople.html

They say we are basically fallen angels cast down by the so called Angels(Micheal/Gabriel).You can call me a fool,but I do not trust any form of religion that is linked to Abraham,and any African that prays to those nefarious entities deserved whats coming to them(Jesus included).Shoot I don't even believe in a God I can't stand on(Gaia).

Last one I promise.......

Those who checked out that site will clearly see that they tried to undermine our accomplishments by saying the Olmec statue was blue instead of black.Fine whatever!!!!!It's still us.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

When will they get it,they can't win.We already turned off there stupid Doomsday machine(LHC).

Our next step is too stop there stupid Race War which is only going to lead to Martial Law/Concentration Camps.

A little heads up.....

What they really want is to start that NWO so they can implant us with those RFID chips,that not only has physical properties but metaphysical as well.The reason is that they will be manufactured with quartz crystals,that way they can track us after death.......And you thought slavery was bad.........

There is a prophecy going around that states if they go through with these wicked agendas this cancer will spread throughout the Cosmos.

But don't fret.....

We could always use more soldiers(not like we need anymore,we could always use an errand boy/girl to go get coffee),so go out and get those crystals.
    *Quartz
    *Citrine
    *Smokey Quartz
    *Amethyst

So stop all that bull**** sigil magic and all forms of physical magic(you could still read about it).The crystals is all you need.....And remember be creative with it........

You are creators,not destroyers.........(Sigil magic=burning paper)

*In Irish-Scottish Gaeilge (or Gaelic), people of African descent were historically referred to as the fir gorum, or blue men. People of this race were described as "blue" rather than as "black." --Ed O'Neill*

Proud Member of the Spider Cult

2. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    I've have read in some threads from the members of this site speaking on the subject of Sigil magic.

I have 2 ?s

I'm curious why you're refering to it (Sigil magic) as ''BS''
    and
    How does 'collecting crystals' trump Sigil magic.

Peace

3. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674

CHAOS

COLLECTING CRYSTALS,LMAOOOOOOOO
    BUT LETS BREAK IT DOWN THOUGH, ALL A CRYSTAL IS AND EVER WILL BE IS A AMPLIFIER.FOR THE CRYSTAL(S) TO WORK YOU HAVE TO PROGRAM THE ENERGY INTO THE CRYSTAL WHICH AMP IT.IF THAT AINT PHYSICAL I DONT KNOW WHAT IS. NOW SIGIL MAGICK IS NOT EVEN FOR THE PHYSICAL, IT IS FOR THE SUBCONSCIOUS WHICH CONTROL THE PHYSICAL.IT IS LIKE ONE DO A RITUAL AND SOMEONE SAY "WHY DO I NEED A PEACOCK FEATHER OR A CHALICE WHEN DOING A CERTAIN RITE", YOU BASICALLY FEEDING THE SUBCONSCIOUS. I FIND IT FUNNY THAT IT IS BS BUT EVERYONE ESP. THE (SO CALLED) NWO(SMH) USE THEM.

DARKSIDE MAGICK --- LES HOUDEAUX OF GUEDHE NIBBHO (THE REAL SPIDER CULT)

4. Alexandra

Alexandra Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +180
    44Reasons,

Interesting thread.

I understand what you mean by physical magick, however,Sigil magick is merely a means of lending power/strength to one's words so that the intent can manifest. Burning it is another form of charging the sigil, so if you really think about it, crystals and sigils are not that different; the former taps into natural magick, while the latter reaches beyond, to the cosmos. So its both physical and spiritually.

That is my understanding anyway.

Some useless trivia- did you know that the American currency symbol in is sigil?

But I digress

Correct me if I am mistaken, but doesn't the term Indigo person find its origins from the phenomenon whereby people, of any race, have purple auras and not just black people?

I thought Krishna is the only blue skinned deity and that his skin tone turned blue because he drank poison to save the world? Am I wrong in thinking this?

Cheers.
    Alexandra

5. Alexandra

Ratings:
    +180
    Taking a syncretic approach;

Dside
    Crystals do amplify energy, however, they are also 'magickal' tools in their own right. There is something to be said about the vibrations they emit and the effect these vibrations have on certain chakras. In this instance, isn't it reasonable to assert that crystals are also an accessory which feed the subconscious?

There must be a reason why many ancient gods and goddesses in Mayan, Egyptian to Chinese civilizations were carved from these stones. I forget which crystal it is that was once considered to be more precious than gold in Roman times.

~One is His Beginning: One is His Individuality: His Permutation is One~

To both Darkside and 44Reasons

The Spider cult that you signed off with, is that connected to the Order that the author of the Voudon Gnostic Workbook Michael, belongs to?

Cheers,
    Alexandra

6. DARKSIDE MAGICK

DARKSIDE MAGICK Well-Known Member MEMBER

SORCERER
    Ratings:
    +674

CHAOS

I CAN SEE YOUR VIEW ON THE "MAGIKAL" ASPECTS OF CRYSTALS WHICH THERE IS A EFFECT, MY POINT WAS TO STATE THAT CRYSTALS IS NOT THE END ALL. ALL THESE "TOOLS" ARE IS TO SUPPLEMENT YR WORK.

THERE ARE SPIDER CULTS EVERYWHERE, THE GHEDUE NIBBHO RULE OVER THAT ASPECT IN HAITIAN VODOU

DARKSIDE MAGICK --- TURN THE CHAOS STAR 22 DEGREES AND YOU HAVE THE ANSWER

7. hiphopolx

hiphopolx Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +209
    Your input is much appreciated

8. 44Reasons

44Reasons Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +12
    I am not going to sit here and lie I do program my crystals,but not with Sigils more like symbols.So you could say that's it not physical in nature and more subconscious.I just can't sit here and say I am a creator when I am burning or destroying.But I guess I could try to burn it next time since I am no longer focused on charging my lower chakras.(probably won't)

And to alexander,Shiva is also depicted as having blue(violet) skin,it is also prophesied that once she opens her third eye it will bring the end of the Kali Yuga.
    What it really sounds like is once the African/melinated peoples reach that level of Kundalani raising,the white world will end.
    *white world=greed,hate,violence,control.....basically the three lower chakras

Also I am pretty sure the crystal that is more valuable in ancient cultures is the quartz crystal.
    [​IMG]

I am pretty sure you are all familiar with the technology boom of the 50's(Roswell),the reason so is because the Grey's gave us Quartz technology.(the ancients knew of this already)

*Cell phones
    *Lasers
    *Computers

all quartz technology

So do you really want to get left in the dust with your inferior magic or step up on a galactic level.

Shooot,if we don't use it the grey's will,and I know you heard of people seeing little grey aliens inside there crystals.

The crystals are like a computer,you program your rituals or sigils into and your good to go.

But word to the wise,I could be a an Illumanti loyalist trying to steal your ancient African traditions by programming it into quartz crystals and reporting back to my Reptilian overlords just to gain sovereignty in there plans for Galactic domination.

Last but not least,I am Haitian but I have never heard of this Spider cult you speak of.The reason I praise the spider so is because I figured out that out of the five elements the spider represents Ether.

9. Alexandra

Ratings:
    +180

[email protected] magick. I don't think it is inferior, but can see why you think so. Most of the ancient antediluvian civilisations implemented crystals in everything they built, travelled in, communicated with etc. Surely we can find a way to use all magickal systems at our disposal? Let us know if you do try sigil magick and if it works for you.

I have to admit, it really is interesting to see another black person wax lyrically about Greys, and other ET's. I can only do it with white people. Lol. Have you been to Chichen Itza? It is connected to the Pleiadens (which have you mentioned, so I know you are familiar with them). It is said they hover above this place every night, and the milky way crosses its path. Even the bees from Itza are different - they have no stomachs. Their honey tastes different and its exteremly healing.

Cheers,
    Alexandra

10. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Mother Kali as Goddess

On two of the questions above that I highlighted my answer definitely is YES.

http://www.exoticindiaart.com/kali.htm

Om Kali Pa the Starchild...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fir gorum