Black People : The Blame Game

I understand wholeheartedly what you are saying brother. However my piece is reflective of those who are using such symbols of oppression and racism to excuse their not being able to excel. Yes there is systemic oppression and discrimination and we all know that this country was and is structured for the dominance and success of whites. However, that is not what holds us back entirely. We have the ability to achieve great things but not if we allow those things to shackle our minds and impede our path to success. Indeed there are those things that are not foreseen but ultimately, I have control of my mind and my destiny....

Congrats to the op for getting fellow posters to buy in. You have articulated quite excellently things I have touched on previously.

I think we need to have some building blocks with objectives clearly defined to make that leap or step to reaching our aims.

We understand the ultimate goal however what we need to clarify is the steps needed to get there.

I have said education is the key in moving things forward. You might think it's something much simpler. Therefore let's outline the processes we need in place so that we can develop a strategy.

I'd be most interested in hearing your ideas and those of others on what needs to be done.

In my opinion we need to firstly accept our faults collectively.

We then need to show complete respect for each other by eliminating the slaying of one another.

Those first two steps involves part of the education process. Achieve this and we have something to work with.

Peace.

Some people may get it and then their will quite a few that will not. If ones eyes, heart and mind are closed then one will never be able see. feel or think...Everyone is not open and that's cool. We touch and enlighten those who are open to receive.
What is the difference between "blaming" someone else , "pointing finger" at someone else
and calling it like it is? Calling a spade a spade?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back