Black People : The Blame Game Through Ignorance Pt.2

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Oct 20, 2013.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,383
    History is shaped by realities...both good and bad, both right and wrong. For every great thing that our people ever did, the universal law of opposites states that they equally did some messed up ish as well. For every degree of righteousness that our people did, there was the same degree of wickedness that they did as well. This is undeniable and speaks to the balance of life, of people and of the universe itself. Sadly, it is this same universal law that has shaped our history, that has the laws of "cause and effect" attached to them...and it is equally these same realities that we have been ignorant of in this day and time that keeps us looking outside ourselves at the actions of others against us instead of looking within where it all began.

Until we lay claim to this responsibility and fact of life, we can never and will never rise up from the darkness that we alone are responsible for. If we accept on any level that we were on the planet first....that we are the mothers and fathers of all people now here...that we were the first teachers of them and that all that basically exist was created by our people, then we must accept the cause and effect involved in it also, even if the cause and effect had a negative impact upon us as a people. Obviously what I am saying will be very difficult for many of us to understand or accept as the truth...but the truth is exactly what this is that I've written.

In fact, what I am saying is quite dangerous to be real about it. It's dangerous because there are many who are profiting from the "blame game". There are many who are profiting and doing so on a historical level and a religious level. They are profiting on a political and cultural level as well. We are realistically no different today than we were 20,000 years ago and longer. I will have to think long and hard about all of this before I continue...because as I said, this is a dangerous position that I am in. Truth is not the order of the day and we have basically proven that we would rather hear anything other than the truth and that we are more than willing to kill those who seek to reveal it.

To be continued...http://destee.com/index.php?threads/the-blame-game-through-ignorance-pt-1.78165/

• Like Like x 1
    • Love It Love It x 1
    • List
  2. Alarm Clock

Alarm Clock Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,030
    With a trillion dollars spending power, and 85% of us walking around with the resource of three thousand years of Black sheroes, heroes, freedom fighters, leaders, teachers, scholars and healers, on virtual libraries; audio/video and text, available to us 24/7, on little devices; we have no one to blame about our condition but ourselves!

3. Alarm Clock

Alarm Clock Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1,030
    lets be honest! How many of us really care about all of the Black folks in our state, or our nation, or on the planet?? How many of us are focused or give a **** about Black Nationalism and Pan Africanism at a time when it will be needed most here and in the motherland, as massive cuts will devestate the Black communities in all 50 states in 2017, and recolonization plans are underway and on schedule in Africa??? Do we even talk about this stuff anywhere on the web? or is it just religion, sports and past time paradise and TMZ ish??

4. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081
  5. Al D

Al D We become that which we repeatedly do.. PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Retired Business Owner
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +421
    Brother Clyde you are absolutely correct in your assessment. This is a highly charged, volatile and controversial subject. However, it gives one pause for thought as it relates to cause and effect. For every action, there is a reaction....People don't realize that we put a lot of this bad out there and it always finds it way back. The pendulum does swing both ways.... Very courageous and an extraordinary concept...( The universal law of opposites ) man that is powerful and so simplistic at the same time!!!! I always tell folks that there is a reason why we are going through what we are going through..I also believe that we have somewhere in time been at this place before and since we didn't get right then we are revisiting it....There is absolutely nothing new today under the sun. History does repeat itself, even for us....

6. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    worst enemies.jpg

7. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081

Thank you Brother Al D much appreciated.

Congratulations on becoming a Premium Member in support of this Site. And based on your full participation, you are now one of the many Voices of this Community, please feel free to add your missives and/or videos to the link/video below ...

https://destee.com/threads/guidance-for-black-america-from-the-voices-of-destee-com.83764/

Guidance for Black America - from the Voices of Destee.com
    Discussion in 'Black People Doing Positive Things' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, Wednesday at 6:29 PM

... There were several reasons why I pulled up these Threads of Keita Kenyatta ... RIP, he was a friend and a strong brother here for years and recently passed on:

RIP - Keita Otiba Kenyatta (08.13.1956 - 02.06.2015)
    Discussion in 'Honoring Black Ancestors' started by Fine1952, Feb 8, 2015

But moreover, it shows a consensus of thought prevalent to this Site and its members, whether knowingly or not, its ubiquitous.

And not only that, you resurrected a topic that went unaddressed. It had views (400+) but hardly any replies. So, in that regard, your efforts are appreciated my brother friend.

Peace In,

8. Orisons

Orisons Well-Known Member MEMBER

United Kingdom
    Mechanical Designer/Project Manager
    Ratings:
    +604
    [QUOTE="Clyde C Coger Jr, post: 922451, member: 12718" Thank you Brother Al D much appreciated.

Congratulations on becoming a Premium Member in support of this Site. And based on your full participation, you are now one of the many Voices of this Community, please feel free to add your missives and/or videos to the link/video below ...

https://destee.com/threads/guidance-for-black-america-from-the-voices-of-destee-com.83764/

Guidance for Black America - from the Voices of Destee.com
    Discussion in 'Black People Doing Positive Things' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, Wednesday at 6:29 PM

... There were several reasons why I pulled up these Threads of Keita Kenyatta ... RIP, he was a friend and a strong brother here for years and recently passed on:

RIP - Keita Otiba Kenyatta (08.13.1956 - 02.06.2015)
    Discussion in 'Honoring Black Ancestors' started by Fine1952, Feb 8, 2015

But moreover, it shows a consensus of thought prevalent to this Site and its members, whether knowingly or not, its ubiquitous.

And not only that, you resurrected a topic that went unaddressed. It had views (400+) but hardly any replies. So, in that regard, your efforts are appreciated my brother friend.

Peace In,

/QUOTE]
    I am truly sorry to hear of Keita’s passing/joining the ancestors [just over a month ago], what was the problem, and is he survived by any children [I am truly blessed with 3 children who are now adults]?

Isn’t ANYONE who genuinely believes they are not programmed
    graphically illustrating that their programming is COMPLETE?

9. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,081

From what I can tell Orisons, it was not a surprise but expected after grappling with a condition for over a year. Click the link I provided for more info.

10. Al D

Al D We become that which we repeatedly do.. PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Retired Business Owner
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +421
    Thank you Clyde, I appreciate the thoughtful words of encouragement..Definitely disappointing hearing about the passing of your friend and forum contributor Keita Kenyatta. However he does live on here in his writings and participation...I'm sure he touched the hearts and minds of some here and elsewhere....As for the resurrection of this topic, I felt compelled to share my piece and thoughts and it was refreshing to see that others had written about it previously....You are correct, It is ubiquitous.....The effort continues and it will never cease... By whatever means we have available to us....