Black People : The Black woman is Earth

In the Spirit of Sankofa..As Promised!

TrueWise7 was e-mailed today, I will certainly let you know of his response, if any.

P ower E quality the A ll C's E verything

The "black" women called "earth" because in her divine state she is the foundation of all in existance. From the earth we are born, so to the earth we return. The "black" women is often represented by the #19. 1 (knowledge) and 9 (born) - meaning she is the "maker, owner & creame of the planet earth - mother of civilization and Goddess of the U-n-i verse.

proof of which, the Universe loved her so that the divine "eye" entrusted her with it's reflection.. The womb - which contains within it Triple Darkness just as the womb of space & the power of triple darkness is what is needed to give life.....

the "black" woman being called "earth" does not take away from her being a Goddess as they are the same thing. actually, it does not matter what anyone is called it is how one feels about oneself!

your ways and actions define who you are, then the Universe will give the proper name to you.

IsisTemple1.jpg

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Below are the e-mail responses:

Re: Re: MIssing Points of Argument

TrueWise7
Peace Clyde,

I noticed and appreciated the accolade. Also thank you for the critique.

#10 was deleted by YouTube for a so-called "copyright infringement". After I posted YouCoon, they removed not only that, but 2 of my other most popular videos.

"explained yourself well by saying the intent was to focus the series toward black women only."

That was one reason. Another reason is that I planned to (and still plan to) post MANY videos on MANY subjects (thus covering all bases). Some of my future videos I plan to discuss the Blackman, discuss Black male and female relationships, the definition of Black Nation Building, and a myriad of other things.

"Not to mention that there are those that view the black woman as God, unknowingly......easily plays into the mindset of the black woman as creator of the universe"

In the video I attempted to address that possible misinterpretation. For instance, I made a big deal about the Black woman not being "strong" but instead "resilient" (vid 4) and to stop trying to be man-like. In videos 6 and 7, I spoke on women NOT being the historical "ruler" of the Black community NOT being the managing-authority-type. Feminists even got mad at me and said that I was "pushing patriarchy". Thats why I'm actually surprised to hear the exact opposite from you! lol.

"What is your perspective of the truth behind the origin of carbon and of humans?"

My perspective is this: Things arise (and fall) constantly out of a process of self-creation and self-destruction. The most nebulous eastern religions AND the most rigorous lab sciences agree on the process of self creation; see dynamic systems theory. ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dynamical_systems ). If a God or Higher Power created existence, then we are CONSTANTLY left with the question of "who created the creator". I teach that the Universe always has been and always will be because matter is neither created nor destroyed. SPIRITUALITY is very important, however I take a different approach; an approach that is consistent with science, math, Africentrism, and basic everyday observation. In short, I see no reason to credit the existence of the universe to an intelligent ego-having being that exists 'somewhere'. I am anti-religious.

" Certainly, you are not an evolutionist. "

What is wrong with evolution? I doesn't mean that we are "monkeys", it means that WE (along with the rest of all life) constantly emerge from a beautiful dynamic process of change. Evolution just means that the genotypes of populations shift and change over time.

"I surmised a movement of sorts"

Yes, you are right, it is a movement. My definition of Black Nation Building is this: the Black Community needs to be a resource to Black People. I am actually planning to post a video on exactly that topic in February to clear up confusion from many people.

What is your view on the creation of the universe?

Peace

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TrueWise7 (True Wise Allah),

To the question of: what is your perspective of the truth behind the origin of carbon and of humans you offer the Dynamical Systems Theory; which is: An area of mathematics used to describe the behavior of complex systems by employing differential and difference equation. Recently this approach has been advanced by some as the best way to describe human cognition. In my view, cognition is the study of the nature of intelligence, or the brain.

Personally, rather than following the likes of Gelder, Port, Thelen, Smith, Luenberger and Newton into a hypothesis, I would much rather explore the under studied effects of Neuromelanin, and postulate on the importance of the fact that melanin is black.

On the point of evolution, which has a dichotomy, you do understand the difference between micro and macroevolution; couple with the fact that creationist acknowledge the occurrence and likely hood of microevolution, only?

To the question of creation, besides the classic cosmological logic of argument from First Cause: everything that begins to exist has a cause. The universe began to exist. Therefore, the universe must have a cause, and of recent history,there is this Summum philosophy: before there was anything, there was nothing, and if there was nothing, then it must have been possible for nothing to be. If it is possible for nothing to be, then it must be possible for everything to be; my position and what I teach is this: something cannot arise from nothing; this is a contradiction. Therefore there must always have been something. But it is scientifically impossible for matter to always have existed. Matter is contingent, that is it is not logically impossible for it not to exist, and nothing else depends on it. So there must have been a Creator who is not contingent and not composed of matter: this Being is God.

Here is the link to where I am which explains what brought us together: http://destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=56407

You are invited to join us here and become a valuable member towards the goal of black resources for the black community.

In the Spirit of Sankofa!

Unless there are further developments, this concludes the engagement between TrueWise7 and myself, if he calls, I will let you know:

TrueWise7

Peace Brother,

With ALL due respect, I think we should continue this discussion over the phone because there is TOO MUCH to be discussed. I think that your arguments are riddled with assumptions which are not true. For example, the whole idea that something can come from nothing; the whole idea that the Universe needs a creator yet the creator doesn't also need a creator; the idea that a theory is an unproven fact (which is NOT how the word is used in empirical science. Theory is actually a framework to interpret data, and not a hypothesis yet to be proven).

Let me explain what Dynamic Systems Theory. That is an area of science (not just cognitive psychology) that basically represents that scientists are just now discovering what indigenous people have known for years about how the Universe operates.

Like I said, this discussion needs to continue live because there are WAY too many points that need to be address, and I would be more than happy to address all your questions. I'll put my phone number in the next e-mail.

Peace
True Wise Allah

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

TrueWise7,

For the record, I called the number you gave and left a message along with my number. It could be that you are very busy, however, I called yesterday shortly after receiving the number and the request. It was not my plan to further communicate in this fashion, but no response from you leaves me without choice.

Besides not getting a chance to speak with you, I find the failure to address other issues rose, most disappointing. For example, the effects of Neuromelanin (substantia nigra) on the brain, the dichotomy of evolution, and nothing on the link that was provided as an indication of the depths to which your work reaches (Destee.com).

My sole purpose here is not to convert you or am I seeking to be converted, it is a call to action for black people of the internet to reach consensus on topics that affect our livelihood and our being, through internet community bonding.

And last, are you rejecting the definition of Dynamical System Theory as submitted?

Clyde C. Coger, Jr.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back