Black People : The Black White Supremacists and why we infight amongst ourselves?

KingSango

BANNED
Aug 18, 2013
As I've pointing out in previous threads my awakening to the reality that our fight for liberation from the demonic system of White Supremacy that those who oppose us often look like us. This is because they are still asleep and their hearts and minds are enslaved to the wicked system of White Supremacy. I often recall the infighting whilst participating in grassroots organizations like the Nation Of Islam, while working hard as a Fruit Of Islam. Also whilst I was living in Atlanta, Ga the so-called Black Mecca, that many Blacks were thoroughly and intensively engaged in fighting one another out of envy, pride and pure corruption. The Atlanta school board is a prime example and the SLCC founded by Dr. King had an incident where some on their board felt a need to take over the reigns over the organization from his daughter Dr. Bernice King. This was so embarrassing for the Civil Rights legacy but more importantly it is a continuing pattern of disruption that isn't congruence, but bears the trademarks of a deliberate plot to discourage our people from uniting and functioning in peace within our social organizations and movements for change. Thus who underplay the serious consequences of these very effective counter intelligence tactics practiced against our people via covert operatives who use our negative emotions and reactions to move us against one another are naïve, counter intelligence is probably achieves more military objectives than bombs, guns and biological warfare.

I have devised a principle moving forward that we must observe which isn't my idea but inspired by the wisdom of the crown, Oba of Oyo Tunji His Excellency Oba Adefunmi II. All persons who engage in infighting within our organizations should be driven out. Those who sit around and only observe and not report such behavior should also suffer the same fate. We must take this direct and proactive approach in order to distill dissent that is caused by hidden forces sometimes who sabotage our liberation efforts with counterproductive pursuits otherwise known as infighting. I know Neely Fuller suggests we should work and keep our mouths shut. Because as sick patients of White Supremacy we each carry the poison of self hatred and lack of self respect. All African American organizations and movements who truly stand for liberation must take this approach so as to protect ourselves from the zombie of our people who have committed themselves to serve and protect White Supremacy.

However this is not a solution to the problem of deliberate and destructive infighting but it is a step into a direction of fostering peaceful environments where we can be productive. Grievances should be reported however but to the chain of command and not done wildly amongst us with no concern for our unity only self. We should support justice amongst us where the people can feel they will be protected against evil doers will filing such grievances to be resolved by neutral trusted and carefully selected leaders and judges amongst us. Handling incidents and disagreements this way slows down the disruptive efforts of agents of destruction. Running to the enemy to fix our social problems works against our development. But remember however mistakes will be made by us as we try to develop into a more stronger and socially just peoples so we must exhibit patience in our own leaders.

Last edited:
That's what we have been trying to do for hundreds of years unite amongst us to mount an effective counter offensive against White Supremacy but also for the prosperity and peace of our people. But we must utilize effective methods because the symbolism isn't working James. We get into heaven by our deeds not our words. So Omoja all day you can chant it and beat upon a drum as well as blow smoke but until we clean house or drive out evil doers the house will stay divided. Methods over reasons. You have plenty of reasons, symbolisms and strong beliefs but no delivery methods. Its kind of like North Korea always threaten to blow up America but can't even get a missile past Japan let alone reach the United States, we can sleep well tonight knowing this. ;) But I digress.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back