Black People Politics : The Black Right To Vote

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
Voting is more then a 4 year excise; it is school boards, town or city counsels, mayoral elections, state reps, and congressional seats. Voting is not just a 4 year event.
Ya want to give up the right vote? The ugliest part of Amerika will applaud. They've been working hard for the last 50 years to take that right away. Hell they probably throwing a party with that vid playing in a loop at the keg tap and buffet line.

Fine1952

The Age of Aquarius
PREMIUM MEMBER
Sep 27, 2005
USA
Occupation
Healthcare Provider
Voting means nothing. After black people vote they still remain in the same boat they were in b4 they voted. The system has been rigged that way!

However, if we were to collectively grow a brain and develop a shared political platform that was compliant with the majority of black people and then develop a 'party' --we might get something done!

Voting is more then a 4 year excise; it is school boards, town or city counsels, mayoral elections, state reps, and congressional seats. Voting is not just a 4 year event.
Ya want to give up the right vote? The ugliest part of Amerika will applaud. They've been working hard for the last 50 years to take that right away. Hell they probably throwing a party with that vid playing in a loop at the keg tap and buffet line.

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018
Voting means nothing. After black people vote they still remain in the same boat they were in b4 they voted. The system has been rigged that way!

However, if we were to collectively grow a brain and develop a shared political platform that was compliant with the majority of black people and then develop a 'party' --we might get something done!
Ya got he KKK dancing in the street.

ogoun

Jun 14, 2018

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.
Destee wrote on candeesweet's profile.
Hi Sweetie Pie Honey Bunch!!!! :love: ... it's good to see you! I hope you and yours are all well and staying safe. I Love You! :kiss: