Black People Politics : The Black Prophetic Tradition

Chris Hedges is a well known low life bootlick and a documented fraud and plagiarizer. I can't believe Cornell West didn't call him on that Camden lie. Hey Chris you worthless lying POS if you want Blacks to really believe what you been fronting to be why don't you and Matthew Katz submit to polygraph exams? I was in Philly at a LEOAffairs symposium during the highly visible and heavily media covered CPD/CCPD switch and nobody remembers you being in Camden when we toured that sewer. Not one Black community politician, cop, activist or religious leader even saw hide nor hair of you. Can you explain that? Too much of a coward when Blackwater/Xe Security tried to insert themselves into Camden as a private police force when almost 50% of CPD was fired? You know, the same murdering racist along with Wackenhut/G4S Security who shot dead countless innocent Black Hurricane Katrina victims in NO. No news-bit covering that atrocity huh? Too busy hooking up with Liberal White female Princeton students I guess.

Aw why don't cha tell us how you really feel SOA? lol

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back