Chief Elder Osiris : The Black Prophet, Honorable Marcus Garvey, RACE FIRST!!!

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Jul 28, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    The Black Prophet, Honorable Marcus Garvey, RACE FIRST!!!

[email protected]

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

Beloved, there is an energy surge that is affecting in unison a happening that has not been so proactive in a very long, long Time, and that energy surge is prompting the True Black Afrikan Nationalist to begin our rise once again and I ask, what is more fitting to be our energy booster than that Great Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus Mosiah Garvey, The Man For This Time.

The man that pumped into the Spirit of a rejected and dejected Black Nation, a knowledge of who we should project ourselves to be and how we should project ourselves to the world which, as the Honorable Marcus Garvey say, Black and Proudly Beautiful, information he was totally aware of and did know to be True, thus telling Black People that no one that is in this world is qualified to classify the Blackness of our Soul but us Black people, and to the world, he proclaimed that Black is not evil, Black is not unpleasing to the eye, Black is not a sign of ignorance, Black does not signify servitude, This Divine Black Prophet so declared to the Black World so all of the World can see and hear his philosophy and opinion of the Black world, so The Honorable Marcus Garvey instructed us, from that day forward to conduct ourselves with dignity, and to know that Black is Divinely Beautiful and he told us in order for the Black Nation to rise again, we must develop the Mind thought of knowing that nothing in this world is to come before the Black Race, thus stating to us, that we should always consider our black Race First.

So tell me beloved, who among the Black World is not proud to elevate such a Dynamic Black Prophet such as the Honorable Marcus Garvey, as the opportunity approach us once again, so that we can give our Great Black Prophet a resounding recognition on the Day he appeared in this world on this Planet call earth, on the 17Th of August 1887.

Now here I stand to declare unto the Black World that The True Garveyites, The True Black Afrikan Nationalist has risen, and now we are determine to celebrate the Presence of the Honorable Marcus Garvey, declaring his arrival day to be that as a International Day of Respect and commemoration among the Black World, needing no organized government to sanction what the Black world is qualified to sanction and that is a day and Time whereby we acknowledge the presence of a 20Th century Black Prophet by the Name of The Honorable Marcus Garvey, The Official Potentate of the Black World and it be us Black folks willing to contribute to the erecting a black world Monument Honoring the honorable Marcus Garvey in Afrika, his First Love and the only way he Truly identified himself as being, which is a Continental Black Afrikan.

I stand to declare to the Black World that only the Willie Lynch Negro has a problem with Honoring that great Black Prophet The Honorable Marcus Garvey and to the True Garveyite, The True Black Afrikan Nationalist, such ignorance does not count, in the Circle Of Honor and Respect to The Honorable Marcus Garvey, our Black Prophet.

What is Race other than a Reality of an expression of a difference between the specie that make up the Living order of distinction that arrive from The Energy Godly Action, a distinction first introduced by the same oppressive force that now is attempting to deny their own claim of Race.

Race is no more than a verification of there being a difference in the Specie of Life, which come in distinct grouping with a difference in appearance and behavioral action, projecting a difference in emotional sentiment as well, so the Honorable Marcus Knew exactly what he was doing and meant when he so instructed us to always be mindful and respectful to the Black Race and no one should come ahead of the Black Race, because there is no one that came before the Black Race upon this Planet call Earth.

So the Honorable Marcus knew that such acceptance by the Black Race, could serve as a weapon of Thought that is capable of Resurrecting the Black Nation from the ruins of Lies and deception about our Black Self, such is that which hold the Black Nation captive, ignorant with a expressed behavior of self disrespect, drunk on portraying the behavior of Vane Ego and Selfish Jealousy toward our Black selves, which deny us from expressing the Thought of Race First.

The First Way Institute Of Afrikan Mysticism / Sankofa Repatriation / Reparation Movement, respectful to the Philosophy and Opinion of the Honorable Marcus Garvey, our Spiritual Contemporary Father and Leader, will on the 17Th of August, from the Dawn of that day up until 1pm, Fast in memory and Honor to The Honorable Marcus Garvey and there after will Light a Liberation Candle in Honor of The Honorable Marcus Garvey Proclamation to the Black world, RACE FIRST!!!

We The members Of The First Way Institute Of Afrikan Mysticism / Sankofa Repatriation / Reparation Movement, invite all Garveyites and True Black Afrikan Nationalist to Join us in Honoring The Honorable Marcus Garvey on his First Arrival Day to this Planet Earth and we desire all of you that is planning a recognize celebration of the Honorable Marcus Garvey, on The 17Th of August to know we are with you In Soul, Mind and spirit.

WE GARVEYITES NOW RISE BEING THE SEED OF DIVINE BLACK AFRIKAN NATIONALISM, THAT WHICH WAS PLANTED SO DEEPLY BY THE HONORABLE MARCUS GARVEY, UNTIL NOT THE WIND OF LIES NOR THE WHIRLWIND OF DECEPTION COULD UP ROOT US, SO IT IS NOW TIME FOR US TO GET ABOUT THE BUSINESS OF RECLAIMING AFRIKA AND REUNITING THE BLACK NATION.

All Praise and Respect To the Honorable Marcus Mosiah Garvey, A Black Prophet Given to The Black world, yet to date, we have not shown the wisdom to accept such a Divine gift as the Honorable Marcus Garvey, what a pity and a shame that fall upon the Black world for showing such neglect and being so unappreciative to our Black Prophet, advising to the Black World, RACE FIRST!!!.

Here Is Loving You

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder

2. MysteryDoors

MysteryDoors Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +21
    Chief Elder Osiris
    MARCUS GARVEY WAS INDEED A GREAT WARRIOR. :deal:

http://www.cwo.com/~lucumi/garvey3.html
    I grew up with other black and white boys. I was never whipped by any, but made them all respect the strength of my arms. I got my education from many sources---through private tutors, two public schools, two grammar or high schools and two colleges. My teachers were men and women of varied experiences and abilities; four of them were eminent preachers. They studied me and I studied them. With some I became friendly in after years, others and I drifted apart, because as a boy they wanted to whip me, and I simply refused to be whipped. I was not made to be whipped. It annoys me to be defeated; hence to me, to be once defeated is to find cause for an everlasting struggle to reach the top.

To me, at home in my early days, there was no difference between white and black.

All of us were playmates. We romped and were happy children playmates together. The little white girl whom I liked most knew no better than I did myself. We were two innocent fools who never dreamed of a race feeling and problem. MARCUS GARVEY