Black People Politics : The Black Political Bloc

Donate

Please support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp - Thank you.

umbrarchist

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 13, 2007
So we are supposed to become players in the power games? What are we supposed to play for? What is winning?

Is JOBS the objective? What is WEALTH?

Malcolm X and MLK could have advocated mandatory accounting/finance in the schools for black kids in the 60s. I wonder how many palefaces that would have upset more than eating with whites in restaurants? Have you noticed white leaders advocating mandatory accounting for white kids? Funny That!

Then there is international politics:

Russians invading Ukraine makes more sense than US invading Vietnam.

Black Americans tend not to be cold and calculating enough for REALISM.

(ducks and covers)

umbrarchist

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jun 13, 2007
I have chapter 4 of Claude Anderson's Powernomics on my phone.

Empowering Black children is more than teaching them math and reading skills. It is more than preparing them for public sector jobs or high-ranking positions in other people’s businesses in other people's communities.

*** They must know how to compete for wealth and power rather than poverty and acceptance, to produce rather than consume, and to be job producers rather than job seekers. ***
He does not suggest any books that might make it fun and interesting for black kids to think outside the box.

Black Man's Burden (1961) by Mack Reynolds http://sfgospel.typepad.com/sf_gospel/2008/08/mack-reynolds-on-africa-islam-utopia-and-progress.html

Latest profile posts

Hi! I'm not as active on this account as I want to be. For one I tend to forget that this site exists until I check my email. Two, I'm currently in the process of building up a fine art site for Oklahoma black and native historical references. The references correlate with another site that will be a storytelling site that has not yet been produced.
Happy to be back and gaining more knowledge!
Destee wrote on Cindy's profile.
Welcome Home Beloved! :wave: :love:
skuderjaymes wrote on Cindy's profile.
good to see you around Cindy.
2022 Has started and I hope everyone is having a safe and protected journey as we navigate this game of life
during this pandemic. We are not easily defeated so protect your momentum at all times. One Love.