Brother AACOOLDRE : The Black Phoenicians

Discussion in 'AACOOLDRE' started by AACOOLDRE, Aug 28, 2014.

1. AACOOLDRE

AACOOLDRE Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    Ancient Egyptians or Phoenicians taught Greek & Jews writing?
    By Andre Austin
    The infamous Greek historian writing at about 450BC documents how Greeks learned how to read and write:
    “The Phoenicians who came with Cadmus introduced into Greece a number of accomplishments, of which the most important was writing, an art till then, I think, unknown to the Greeks” (Book 5:58). Cadmus was originally a citizen of Egyptian Thebes and the Egyptians painted themselves and the Phoenicians as the same color of Red.
    “The pantheon of the Phoenicians give prominence of a place to a God “Taut” who is none other than the Egyptian god of writing Thoth; and the Canaanite craftsman god Kothar is said to have his seat in Memphis” under Ptah=God of crafts ( Egypt, Canaan, and Israel in Ancient Times By Donald Redford p.40).
    Now if the Phoenicians created writing by themselves they wouldn’t have named their God from an Egyptian name. Even Plato and Socrates agree that Thoth, a god of math, magic writing etc, taught the Greeks how to write. The Phoenicians adopted the Egyptian alphabet and simplified it and then diffused it to other nations. The Phoenicians were called black Hamites by the Jews in their religious writings and ancient Greeks considered them black Ethiopians. The Hebrew language and writing is nothing but a combination of Phoenician and Canaanite. In fact, the Phoenicians, a black people, more or less cousins of the Egyptians”(African origins of civilization by Cheikh Anta Diop p. 166). Carthage was founded by the Phoenician aristocracy fleeing circa 814 BC under Princess Elissar and all the bones they dug up during this time found no white dudes in the earth or coffins see (African Presence in Early Europe Edited by Ivan Van Sertima p.137)
    (A). Jew was a Title word to Thoth of Egypt a god of magic. Math and writhing. If the Jews god was money so said a letter written by Emperor Hadrian it had its links to Thoth.
    (B). Jacob was a title to Isis
    (C). Jews didn’t circumcised their penis as a covenant with God by a ritual to Osiris who lost his in a battle with Satan.
    (D). Abraham, Isaac and Jacob were characters from Egyptian mythology and the first Israelites were Egyptian followers of Pharaoh Akhenaten.
    (E). Israel is a combination of three gods Isis, Ra and El
    (F). The flag of Israel of an upright and downward pyramids comes from the coat of arms of the Rothchilds who in turn stole from an Egyptian god. The star that the Israelites name it by "star of David" is the wrong name for this star. The Hebrews brought the star of Remphan with them out from Egypt.

2. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952
    The "infamous Greek historian" - Herodotus? If so, why do you refer to him as "infamous?"

3. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    I like Herodotus. I said infamous because he brings controversy to white folks who don't like what he says. So what did u think of the article.

4. AACOOLDRE

United States
    Teacher
    Ratings:
    +400
    THE SCORPION & THE STONE EGGBy Andre Austin
    When Rome and Greece fought the Phoenicians in what Polybius called the “Punic wars” fought between 264BC-146BC.
    One of the weapons the Romans used during this war was called the Scorpion, Polybius wrote: “Behind each of these and inside the walls were stationed archers with rows of so-called scorpions, a small catapult which discharged iron darts”. (The Rise of the Roman Empire by Polybius p.366 Edited by Betty Radice
    By the time Titus and Vespasian would raze Jerusalem in 70AD the catapult was still nicknamed Scorpion however it ejected white stone balls resembling eggs. The Romans eventually painted them black because Jewish watchmen could see them coming. You can read this episode in Josephus (War of the Jews Book 5 chapter 6.3).
    After laying down the foundation you can understand Judas Iscariot’s Scorpion & Donkey kiss on Jesus mouth that leads to his assassination. A scorpion bite actually leaves a kiss mark. Judas last name relates to Issachar (Genesis 49:14) and killing with his Donkey’s Jawbone, frame of its mouth, used as a tool to kill (Judges 15:16). Jesus gets off of a donkey and relates his death to corn (John 12: 14-25) because he dies between two thieves of Sagittarius and Capricorn.
    However in military warfare we have in the gospels that directly relates to the above Titus and Vespasian. Read Luke 11: 5-12 of relating the scorpion eggs/stone and how when the stones cry out you can’t see them because they have been blacken (Luke 19:35-42). How could Jesus predict this specific warfare of Titus in 70Ad when we are told he was killed in 33AD? Because the gospels were back written 40 years to set up the coming of Titus and Vespasian who are the unnamed father and son. The third part of the unholy spirit would come later with Domitian who succeeds his brother Titus as Caesar of Rome.

5. Kadijah

Kadijah Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,952
    Overall, I have no prob with it. But first:
    I'd never heard this before. In what "religious writings" did the Jews do this? I don't recall seeing it in the Old Testament. Are you talking esoteric Talmudic writings, what?

Is this sentence phrased correctly? As written it's kind of garbled, doesn't make much sense. Hmmm... Was it supposed to read "covenant with God BUT by a ritual....?" Uh, that "ritual to Osiris...." Osiris was a god. ;)

That's kind of stretching it, doncha think? Most characters from literature, folklore and mythology have common names that the target audience recognizes when they hear them.

Makes sense, as Jews were already in Egypt when history records Akhenaten as originating the One God concept.

Again, stretching it. Ra and El are present in Israel; Isis is not.

But like your anti-Christian stance, these points, IMO, are minor. I was just intrigued with your referring to Herodotus, the western Father of History, as "infamous." Most black historians (I first heard of him in Dr. Chancellor Williams' forward to his opus, "The Destruction of Black Civilization) use him as a source for thought in the ancient world in their unveiling of OUR history. While no authority on the man, I have gotten a couple chuckles from some of the things he said, such as "Have nothing to do with the English; they are an ugly race of people." (something like that) :lol:

Until I read some black historian (at some black university ...lol), read his rebuttal to Lefkowitz's "Out of Africa" drivel, I never cared much about Plato, disliked Socrates and detested Aristotle. In the professor's rebuttal, he used their words and writings to debunk Lefkowitz's lies. It was then that I realized they were/are simply pawns in the (modern) white man's game to discredit African people and strip the motherland of her history. Unlike modern racists, ancient Greek scholars gave CREDIT to Africa as the source of civilization and made no bones that it was in sitting at the feet of Egyptian teachers that made them who they were and were the source of THEIR knowledge. Thus, again, no prob with the info which fits quite nicely into my speculations ...lol.

This is a testament to my utter ABHORRANCE for the false science of "Egyptology." You can't study a country without studying the continent on which it is found. Neighboring countries ALWAYS contribute to the culture and development of any nation. As with your contention of the Phoenicians simplifying and diffusing/passing around the Egyptian alphabet to other countries, this is what your "neighbors" do, i.e., they become exposed to your ideas and "tweak" them to fit their needs. For ex., you put a stone frog in your backyard for decoration. Your neighbors.... on ALL sides.... (like a country is surrounded on all sides - in the case of Egypt, other African nations to the south, east and west and across the water to the north, the little island of Greece)... see your stone frog and next thing you know, they have a PLASTIC frog in their backyards. Plastic, because real stone is expensive, so they paint the plastic gray to look like stone, i.e., they took your idea and "tweaked" it to fit their needs/pocketbooks.... not to mention "simplifying" your concept of heavy stone animal carvings in the backyard to light-weight plastic to facilitate moving it around. And you, as a neighbor, borrow and tweak THEIR ideas to fit your needs and pocketbook, as well.

Egyptology is a FALSE discipline. Egypt could no more come up with it cultural, scientific, etc., concepts and inventions on its lonesome than Italy came up with Opera, on its lonesome. Real quick: Europe was in a "rational" age where emotion and anything "colorful" were frowned upon, even in entertainment. Italians got sick of the dry, arid, blasé, no emotion, deadening to the senses and soul atmosphere, and as a blow-back, invented the blowsy, overly dramatic, overly emotional, LOUD and incredibly ROMANTIC music and performance of Opera. In short, without the rest of Europe (its neighbors) getting on the Italians last nerve, there would be no would be no art form called Opera.

Neighboring countries contribute, influence, get inspired (or their ideas stolen...lol) by each other, i.e., ancient Egypt's civilization did not develop in a vacuum. You can't study Egypt without studying the countries surrounding her, that interacted with her, intermarried with her, shared their ways, knowledge, inventions with her. And the racists know it. Otherwise there'd be a "discipline" called Italianology, the Study of Italy (or Engandology, Frankology, Germanology, Lichtensteinology, ad nauseam). The "false" discipline of Egyptology is merely a modern white man's attempt to divorce Egypt, from which civilization radiated to the rest of the world and cannot be denied, from the rest of the continent that spawned her, i.e., to take Egypt out of Africa.