Black Poetry : The Black Man Stood Tall

ASHANTA

REGISTERED MEMBER
Jan 15, 2003
Brooklyn N. Y.
I had a dream that one day my Chilean will rise, the truth is self evident; master sorry; I stand tall as a man. I stand to truth that all man; is free under the emancipation of God. I shall no longer be the back door man, you shall no longer take my woman, and rape her, and dis honor her most precious jewel, master sir; the slave master must return his key. Sir as this day I stand as a man; the blue print that was signed in Jesus blood, I have now summons you to leave my house, the master looked at the man and said, boy do you know who you are?
The black man stood tall; he said I am the image of God, I shall no longer be the back door help; I shall no longer walk through the back door; My woman shall not be the servant of your Lilly white woman, she will take her place upon my door; Little black boys and little black girls, will no longer fear your white horses, flying sheets, and burning crosses upon my door, I am a man, I walk as a man, I speak as a man, I shall dye as a man, no longer I will be the back door, of your out house, and depriving my honor as a man, and steal my wealth and woman, under the proclamation of slavery shall be no more.

Excuse me master sir, if you don’t mind, my name is man, not ****** sir; the master looked at the man who stood tall, he said master sir, could you pay me my wages, 40 aches and a mule, before I walk from your door. The master picked up his wipe, and the black man grabbed at his hand, he said sorry master, I promise the lord I wasn’t going to study war no more. The white man looked at the tall black man, with sweat dripping from his face, the buses upon his hands, the blood upon his fingers, the Smokey bare feats, and the cotton that sparkled in his hair, I have served my time, I am breaking the chains of now, and by the way master, the almighty defends my cause, the man said; my name is Moses, the black hope, the dignity of man.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back