Black Spirituality Religion : The Black Man is/isn't God...........

Metu Neter III *Preface*

Taken from Book III of Metu Neter by Shekhem Ur Shekhem Ra Un Nefer Amen: " A major cause of the general failure to understand the majority of the teachings in the spiritual literature of the world is the assumption by most people that everyone is on the same page *In Relation* to the meaning of common words and concepts".

GOD dwells within...

and not up in the sky or clouds.

As one awakens embraces the 7-9 levels of self; the closer one reaches divinity ~ A GOD-Like State. This is as good as it gets and this is as close as one gets.

Taken from Book III of Metu Neter by Shekhem Ur Shekhem Ra Un Nefer Amen: " A major cause of the general failure to understand the majority of the teachings in the spiritual literature of the world is the assumption by most people that everyone is on the same page *In Relation* to the meaning of common words and concepts".

speaking of which.....I am about a little over halfway through vol three......what do you think of it so far?

This mortal body is a suit that the Self wears. Within this body suit lies the Self -- not black, not flesh at all.

To perceive Self as a black god is to perceive limits of name [god] and form [black] upon the Unlimitable.

See Self as beyond race, beyond gender, beyond ritual, beyond scripture, beyond name and form, and beyond even this created universe.

How does one solve this Mystery? How does one see the embodied Self?

"The Light of the body is the eye. Therefore, when the eye is single, the body is full of Light. But, when the eye is evil, the body is full of darkness."

"No man can serve two masters."

"Therefore, take no thought of this mortal life, what you will eat, or what you will drink. Nor give any thought to this body, what you will wear. Is not the life more than meat? Is not the body more than raiment?​

"THE BOOKS" Ap'U'at/Anpu

speaking of which.....I am about a little over halfway through vol three......what do you think of it so far?

To Naija-man Plz Excuse my slight deviation for this post.

Bro GeorgeM

It is a reconfiguration/reiteration of what one needs to fundamentally understand in order to truly grasp the first 2 books. The first two books are an "opening of the way" to a lifetime of initiation. I think it is unique in the sense that it expounds on the *relevancy* of the oracles; what they are as "surrogate wisdom" faculties.

What stood out for me is the core importance (amongst all this talk of Chaos and Dark Magic etc) of *KNOWING* the transformations of RA and OVERTHROWING AU-pep. It should not be misunderstood as a Right or Left hand path for the KNOWER.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back