Black Men : The Black Man Has Nothing But God

Lol well then why did you name the thread, "The Black Man Has Nothing But God" if "Black women, white women, and ALL RACES of people have helped [you] out?"...

Yes brothers, the black man has nothing but GOD!

The way our BLACKWOMEN treat us, sometimes I think THEY'RE part of the CURSE!!!!!

We ALREADY have to deal with a RACIST SOCIETY, always putting OBSTACLES in our path and HOLDING US BACK!!!!

Then we have the BLACKWOMEN treating us like we're the LOWEST THING ON THE TOTEM POLE!!!!! (which we are in this country)

It's not EASY being a BLACK MAN!

Real black men UNDERSTAND the black man's struggle!

Those who don't are just cheap imitations of black men!

tumblr_mcyxp0EDvB1qkwqcjo1_1280.jpg

I know I was warned not to mention GOD or the Devine Being in other threads and to relegate them only to the religious forum but I see my GODS name used here in a most profuse manner so I guess my usage of GODS name should or could be overlooked. Black men oftentimes are so marginalized from all quarters these days they probably feel that only my Lord GOD is in their corner. Some probably have lost all hope entirely & feel that they're walking alone. That's when GOD carries them through the turbulent storm to the calm of a new day.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back