Black Men : The Black Man Has Nothing But God

BLAQ LOVE POURAHTREE

Nefertum Husia Shayheh
Aug 10, 2013
I feel you man and it's just brothers on the streets, corporate, we be coming together on some crying and dying over situations and you be you seeing the kids walking in the streets half dressed and shhh, sisters looking scandalous than ever like demons rolling up with a smile and the brothers be down with it so it's like insanity you know? and you can't talk to nobody about the positive cause they like the negative stuff...it's wild man and i don't understand it know more you know? i was taught to never give up and even if it cause you death cause i ain't got no secrets and no more fear so i do fore my brother when i got it and speak to my sister even if she ain't feeling me or just ignore me. it's like walking stone walls with no feelings and when you walk by with nothing to say they expect no demand you to speak to them like on some punk shhh! and even do them fore whatever they want and be like dayum i thought yall wasn't speaking and they do i be like eh you get into a business together or just add on? it never works....so i just look from afar at the sisters and dodge eye contact, give a dap or two to my brother and keep it going knowing the next days and nights it's going to be same....man i be drawing on the powers around spiritually from plant and animal nature these days str8 slugging on you know? i learn from the spiders, flies, the tallest trees and sometimes i be talking to them and swear they shake in response i swear they do. stander stronger and taller with my shadow having my back from sun up to moon glow. keep hitting hearts bro with real conversations.

CosmicMessenger

Banned
Aug 24, 2013
I feel you man and it's just brothers on the streets, corporate, we be coming together on some crying and dying over situations and you be you seeing the kids walking in the streets half dressed and shhh, sisters looking scandalous than ever like demons rolling up with a smile and the brothers be down with it so it's like insanity you know? and you can't talk to nobody about the positive cause they like the negative stuff...it's wild man and i don't understand it know more you know? i was taught to never give up and even if it cause you death cause i ain't got no secrets and no more fear so i do fore my brother when i got it and speak to my sister even if she ain't feeling me or just ignore me. it's like walking stone walls with no feelings and when you walk by with nothing to say they expect no demand you to speak to them like on some punk shhh! and even do them fore whatever they want and be like dayum i thought yall wasn't speaking and they do i be like eh you get into a business together or just add on? it never works....so i just look from afar at the sisters and dodge eye contact, give a dap or two to my brother and keep it going knowing the next days and nights it's going to be same....man i be drawing on the powers around spiritually from plant and animal nature these days str8 slugging on you know? i learn from the spiders, flies, the tallest trees and sometimes i be talking to them and swear they shake in response i swear they do. stander stronger and taller with my shadow having my back from sun up to moon glow. keep hitting hearts bro with real conversations.
That's real deep, bruh!

Whatever you go through, remember that God is in control.

CosmicMessenger

Banned
Aug 24, 2013
Matthew 10:17 And when he was gone forth into the way, there came one running, and kneeled to him, and asked him, Good Master, what shall I do that I may inherit eternal life?

18 And Jesus said unto him, Why callest thou me good? there is none good but one, that is, God.

9 Thou knowest the commandments, Do not commit adultery, Do not kill, Do not steal, Do not bear false witness, Defraud not, Honour thy father and mother.

20 And he answered and said unto him, Master, all these have I observed from my youth.

21 Then Jesus beholding him loved him, and said unto him, One thing thou lackest: go thy way, sell whatsoever thou hast, and give to the poor, and thou shalt have treasure in heaven: and come, take up the cross, and follow me.

22 And he was sad at that saying, and went away grieved: for he had great possessions.

23 And Jesus looked round about, and saith unto his disciples, How hardly shall they that have riches enter into the kingdom of God!

24 And the disciples were astonished at his words. But Jesus answereth again, and saith unto them, Children, how hard is it for them that trust in riches to enter into the kingdom of God!

25 It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Luke 16:19 There was a certain rich man, which was clothed in purple and fine linen, and fared sumptuously every day:

20 And there was a certain beggar named Lazarus, which was laid at his gate, full of sores,

21 And desiring to be fed with the crumbs which fell from the rich man's table: moreover the dogs came and licked his sores.

22 And it came to pass, that the beggar died, and was carried by the angels into Abraham's bosom: the rich man also died, and was buried;

23 And in hell he lift up his eyes, being in torments, and seeth Abraham afar off, and Lazarus in his bosom.

24 And he cried and said, Father Abraham, have mercy on me, and send Lazarus, that he may dip the tip of his finger in water, and cool my tongue; for I am tormented in this flame.

25 But Abraham said, Son, remember that thou in thy lifetime receivedst thy good things, and likewise Lazarus evil things: but now he is comforted, and thou art tormented.

26 And beside all this, between us and you there is a great gulf fixed: so that they which would pass from hence to you cannot; neither can they pass to us, that [would come] from thence.

27 Then he said, I pray thee therefore, father, that thou wouldest send him to my father's house:

28 For I have five brethren; that he may testify unto them, lest they also come into this place of torment.

29 Abraham saith unto him, They have Moses and the prophets; let them hear them.

30 And he said, Nay, father Abraham: but if one went unto them from the dead, they will repent.

31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

CosmicMessenger

Banned
Aug 24, 2013
Yes brothers, the black man has nothing but GOD!

The way our BLACKWOMEN treat us, sometimes I think THEY'RE part of the CURSE!!!!!

We ALREADY have to deal with a RACIST SOCIETY, always putting OBSTACLES in our path and HOLDING US BACK!!!!

Then we have the BLACKWOMEN treating us like we're the LOWEST THING ON THE TOTEM POLE!!!!! (which we are in this country)

It's not EASY being a BLACK MAN!

Mochalovekisses

Sep 24, 2013
Sometimes it seems that the black man has nothing but God.

Some brothas get so discouraged, they don't even think they have Him.

Be not dismayed, my brothers who are oppressed, despised, and downhearted.

God is on your side.
I'm no black man, but i agree. If you don't have anyone You do have GOD and HE will never let you down. Stay strong and blessed my brotha. Best blessing to you and us all.

Destee Chat

Latest profile posts

We want to make this website the last destination for people who wish to the right product for their needs. Regardless of whether it be a new gaming keyboard, baby product, trendy fashion, monitors and or workstation gadgets, you will consider our unbiased reviews on only beasts.com the essential guide to understanding your choices.
https://only-beasts.com
Destee wrote on Joyce's profile.
Thanks for the Blessing! Love You! :kiss:
Making sure I do more than I did yesterday. Progress is the Concept.
Ms Drea wrote on yahsistah's profile.
Welcome Back Sister!!
Love and Blessings!!
Hey Sister Destee just logged in to say Love you and miss you much! Hope you are well.