Black Men : The Black Man Has Nothing But God

CosmicMessenger

Banned
Aug 24, 2013
To the victors go the spoils. The Black man has nothing but God.

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/05/books/review/Foner-t.html?pagewanted=all

The Master and the Mistress

Excerpt: "Sometime around 1800, an anonymous American artist produced an arresting painting entitled “Virginian Luxuries.” It depicts a slave owner exercising two kinds of power over his human property. On the right, a white man raises his arm to whip a black man’s bare back. On the left, he lasciviously caresses a black woman. The artist’s identification of these “luxuries” with the state that produced four of our first five presidents underscores the contradiction between ideals and reality in the early Republic.

No one embodied this contradiction more strikingly than Thomas Jefferson. In 1776, when he wrote of mankind’s inalienable right to liberty, Jefferson owned more than 100 slaves. He hated slavery but thought blacks inferior in “body and mind” to whites. If freed, he believed, they should be sent to Africa; otherwise, abolition would result in racial warfare or, even worse, racial “mixture.” Yet in his own lifetime, reports circulated that Jefferson practiced such mixture with his slave Sally Hemings."

CosmicMessenger

Banned
Aug 24, 2013
Greetings, Sir...I think it's kind of bad to leave the sisters out. Black women have helped me alot and I am very grateful for their help.
You apparently misunderstand what this thread is about.

If you have a problem, I suggest you start your own thread.

CosmicMessenger

Banned
Aug 24, 2013

CosmicMessenger

Banned
Aug 24, 2013
Greetings, Sir...I think it's kind of bad to leave the sisters out.
The problems facing black men and black women are DIFFERENT. For example, black males are targeted by the police and perceived to be more of a threat than black women.

I hope one day you figure that out.

Black women have helped me alot and I am very grateful for their help.
Black women, white women, and ALL RACES of people have helped me out and I am grateful, but that is not what this thread is about.

Consciousness Raising Online!

Latest profile posts

Implementation and Sustainment
You can skip rocks across water but if you're not building yourself up rock solid, you'll drown under pressure.
11-5-19✍
Fireman wrote on Queenie's profile.
Hi, Queenie. Love your posts. Even though I don't you, you must be some kind of remarkable and lovely person. Lets keep in touch.
It's okay to admire otherz, but first, love self. ELEVATE your self-image by having a healthy love & respect for yourself. ✍
1619+400=2019 Jamestown Virginia...end of slavery. (Yes modern miseducation and injustices count as slavery) But no proper reparations will be given since the amount of contributions beyond humanity transcends generations. Our people have history that is equal to trillions of dollars including Melanin research and its supernatural power.