Black People Politics : The Black Man Formally Known as Obama

nixprophet

Psalms 82:6
REGISTERED MEMBER
May 28, 2010
Zombie Land
Occupation
Young Black Entrepreneur
Over the past week or so our community has been in an uproar about President Barack Obama....

We have dialogued about what he Should Do, what he Should not Do, What He has Done, How he has Sold out and How he has stood in the paint...

I have personally called him a Coward and have referenced him as Being a Black Devil and Friends with White Devils.....

My position comes from my own personal Opinions on MY WORLD VIEW, because I personally refuse to limit my views on Life to what goes on in this country...

Recently I have reconciled with Brothers Clyde Coger and Monetary aswell as Sister Destee...

My opinions have not changed because I personally do not feel like this Government will or has ever been in Black Peoples Favor... ( but that is just me )

BUT FOR THE SAKE OF POSITIVE ELEVATION AND SPREADING BLACK LOVE AND UNITY.....

I would like to start a thread where we will not be Name Calling, Expressing our PERSONAL points of Views and Critiques about lets face it

A BLACK MAN IN A WHITE DEVILS OFFICE!!! ( notice I refused to call him a Devil in this Thread )

LETS POST UP THE BROTHERS ACCOMPLISHMENTS WITHOUT OUR PERSONAL POINTS OF VIEW CLOUDING THE FACTS OF THE MATTER....

LETS POST LINKS and INFORMATION ABOUT HIS CONTRIBUTIONS TO OUR SOCIETY AND COUNTRY AS A WHOLE....

Brothers have Mentioned him Passing Health Care and Moving towards Womens Rights... Lets Mention his positive efforts and lets list his accomplishments so that people such as MY SELF can not simply look at THE NEGATIVE side of this mans presidency because at the end of the day, the media is a Liar and only Thee Most High knows the Truth....

I am sorry about the length of this Message but shall we begin? Thank You..

Peace.. Peace...

Civil Rights

1. FUNDING:
  2. Provided $12.2 billion in new funding for the Individuals with Disabilities Act though the American Recovery and investment Act. ref
  3. TARGETED ACTIONS:
  4. Lilly Ledbetter Fair Pay Act; Instituted equal pay for women. ref, ref, ref
  5. Presidential Memorandum extending benefits to same-sex partners of federal employees. ref , ref , ref , ref
  6. Presidential Memorandum protecting gay and lesbian partners’ visitation/healthcare decision-making rights (4/15/2010). ref
  7. Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Jr. Hate Crimes Prevention Act to include gender, sexual orientation and disability. ref
  8. Supported the repeal of Don’t Ask Don’t Tell (DADT). ref
  9. Ryan White HIV/AIDS Treatment Extension Act. ref
  10. Established White House Council on Women and Girls (Executive Order 13506 ). ref
  11. Financial agencies must establish Offices of Women and Minorities to promote more diverse hiring.
  12. Increased minority access to capital. ref
  13. Pushing through settlement in the black farmers lawsuit against USDA. ref, ref
  14. Signed the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities. ref
  15. Increased Federal Employment of Individuals with Disabilities (Exec Order)(celebrating 20th anniversary of the ADA). ref, ref

Arts and Culture

1. Increased funding for the National Endowment for the Arts (NEA) to the highest level since 1992. ref, ref, ref
  2. Created an artist corps for public schools. ref
  3. Championed the importance of arts education. ref
  4. Promoted cultural diplomacy. ref

http://obamaachievements.org/list

Peace!

Over the past week or so our community has been in an uproar about President Barack Obama....

We have dialogued about what he Should Do, what he Should not Do, What He has Done, How he has Sold out and How he has stood in the paint...

I have personally called him a Coward and have referenced him as Being a Black Devil and Friends with White Devils.....

My position comes from my own personal Opinions on MY WORLD VIEW, because I personally refuse to limit my views on Life to what goes on in this country...

Recently I have reconciled with Brothers Clyde Coger and Monetary aswell as Sister Destee...

My opinions have not changed because I personally do not feel like this Government will or has ever been in Black Peoples Favor... ( but that is just me )

I would like to start a thread where we will not be Name Calling, Expressing our PERSONAL points of Views and Critiques about lets face it

A BLACK MAN IN A WHITE DEVILS OFFICE!!! ( notice I refused to call him a Devil in this Thread )

LETS POST UP THE BROTHERS ACCOMPLISHMENTS WITHOUT OUR PERSONAL POINTS OF VIEW CLOUDING THE FACTS OF THE MATTER....

LETS POST LINKS and INFORMATION ABOUT HIS CONTRIBUTIONS TO OUR SOCIETY AND COUNTRY AS A WHOLE....

Brothers have Mentioned him Passing Health Care and Moving towards Womens Rights... Lets Mention his positive efforts and lets list his accomplishments so that people such as MY SELF can not simply look at THE NEGATIVE side of this mans presidency because at the end of the day, the media is a Liar and only Thee Most High knows the Truth....

Peace.. Peace...
Thank you so much for this NixProphet. You said a mouthful with this statement.."A BLACK MAN IN A WHITE DEVILS OFFICE!!!
Enough said!:love:... I think, after these 1st four, if he gets the second term...things will be different!

Peace.. Peace...

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Thank you brother nixprophet, you are well respected for this effort and its much appreciated, we have understanding on the matter.

I don't know if you've noticed, and its not that big of a deal; but the pundits, mass media and many others refuse to show the black man respect for his title.

Typically, all other Presidents have either been called Mr. so-in-so or President so-in-so. Lately, I've begun to take notice of them simply referring to him as Obama this or Obama that. They leave off the Mr. Obama or President Obama. Not all do this however, but there is an alarming number that fail to show Mr. Obama the respect they show and have shown to all other Presidents.

Peace In,

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Thank you brother nixprophet, you are well respected for this effort and its much appreciated, we have understanding on the matter.

I don't know if you've noticed, and its not that big of a deal; but the pundits, mass media and many others refuse to show the black man respect for his title.

Typically, all other Presidents have either been called Mr. so-in-so or President so-in-so. Lately, I've begun to take notice of them simply referring to him as Obama this or Obama that. They leave off the Mr. Obama or President Obama. Not all do this however, but there is an alarming number that fail to show Mr. Obama the respect they show and have shown to all other Presidents.

Peace In,

I like the way we keep showing how we can still extend that hand of peace, even when we disagree. Brutha Nix has done well in reinforcing that belief.

Peace!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back