Black People Politics : The black lives matter movement vs the new black panthers:

Discussion in 'Black People Politics' started by chuck, Sep 16, 2016.

1. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    They actually propose far different approaches to our peoples issues and problems etc.

2. blazejay

blazejay Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +165
    I view both as two pieces that has possibilities of doing great things, but they have their problems that need to be hammered out.
    I see that with a little work and resolution of the problems they can be a mighty force separately and powerful together.
    The problems I see for BLM is they have a major PR problem.
    Their image is one of their problem; they seem to be a scapegoat for media when it comes to violence. That goes for the New Black Panther Party too. The Black Lives Matter need to be careful of who they choose to sponsor and support them because black people are not feeling Soros.

The NBPP had to gain the respect of the original BPP members before anyone can really take them serious.
    If they was wise they could,it just my thought join forces with The NOI they might raise some eyebrows. It just a idea or thought I had.

3. chuck

chuck Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,528
    In the case of BLM:

The aforementioned group is just being mischaracterized as a black hate group...

Actually their protests have been peaceful...

Also in the case of the new black panther party:

Their faction's viewpoints do tend to be the exact opposite of mine and other former party members...