Black People : The Black Klansman

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Enki, Jun 7, 2014.

1. Enki

Enki The Evolved Amphibian STAFF

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    http://www.msnbc.com/politicsnation/the-black-klansman-taking-your-questions

Watching this video just shows how dumb David Duke was, and is...:lol:

IMO, they used us to infiltrate our groups to disrupt us, so turn about is fair play.

Peace!

2. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    Chappelle poking fun at Duke and his ilk

[​IMG]

Clayton Bigsby Pt 1
    http://www.cc.com/video-clips/7nnosh/chappelle-s-show--frontline----clayton-bigsby-pt--1

Clayton Bigsby Pt 2
    http://www.cc.com/video-clips/ga0sc4/chappelle-s-show--frontline----clayton-bigsby-pt--2

Unfortunately for Chappelle, some folks were laughing a bit too hard at some of his "racial" skits, and he just wasn't feeling it anymore.

But thanks to youtube and video phones, the Cliven Bundy's of the world can share their inner most thoughts without the need of a double-agent or spy.

[​IMG]

But what kind of possessed demons must one have, that over 27 countries don't want you in them?
    Well, the US of A Inc. isn't one of them I suppose.

Him and Donald Sterling should just go on one of those shuttles to the I.S.S. and relax, trade a few stories, and enjoy the scenery.

But I hear there could be some "Tall Black Beings" up there, monitoring and watching.

3. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Actually there is an old black and white movie by the same title that came out in the 1960's. You may still find it on youtube

4. Enki

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    Thanks for the info brutha..because this is news to me. But looking at how he did it, answered the question how he pulled it off.

Peace!

5. Enki

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    From what i see, this country can no longer hold it's under cover hatred of blacks any longer. Look at all of these whites just coming out the wood works saying how they "Really" feel. Regardless of how you feel about Obama, I think the black that jumps on Yt's band wagon and supports the disrespect he's getting is worst. I'm not talking about the blacks that have a difference of opinion, or don't like the job he's doing, or even thinks he's a puppet. I talking about those blacks that go on these white shows, like the Hannity show, and say that they have not seen not one shred of racism directed towards the man. Like that fool Micheal Meyers did a while back while he was kissing Rush's rump.

Peace!

6. houserunner

houserunner Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,167
    Any person of color had racism thrown their way that ever lived on this planet whether the party knew of it or not, whether directly or indirectly. Anyone saying other than that is an idiot and not worthy of attention as they are a marionette.

7. Enki

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    I found the movie...I thought the Mack was the first movie Max Julian played in...

Thanks again!!!!!

Peace!

8. UBNaturally

UBNaturally Well-Known Member MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,736
    As to Meyers saying he "has not seen not one shred of racism directed towards the man"

Haven't paid much attention to Fox News, so really can't say anything one way or the other on Meyers, but here is a clip of him not just going along to get alone with Hannity:

9. Enki

United States
    Civil Eng.
    Ratings:
    +5,928
    In this link is a video of this same man that says what went on with the voting Ids and all of that other mess is not racially motivated, nor is the tea party racist.
    http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/07/11/hannity-guest-naacp-has-become-a-hate-group/

Maybe he missed these signs by Yt, the same way he missed all that racism directed at Obama.
    upload_2014-6-7_21-45-9.jpeg upload_2014-6-7_21-45-32.jpeg upload_2014-6-7_21-45-59.jpeg [​IMG][​IMG]

[​IMG]

Is this an anti-Obama lynching? Texas man hangs chair from tree inspired by Clint Eastwood speech

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/pol...stwood-speech-article-1.1164520#ixzz341J11FUV

Meyers not being able to see the plot behind the red lining, and the short voting hours in only democratic communities, and it's new voting laws speaks for it self.

Peace!

Attached Files:

10. dunwiddat

dunwiddat Well-Known Member MEMBER

Barbados
    Ratings:
    +1,503
    THERE ARE NONE SO BLIND AS THOSE who do not want TO SEE.:(