Pan Africanism : The "black Isrealites" And Disorganization

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Very well, but all roads lead to black unity; meanwhile, to each his own.

Peace In,

In studying the laws of harmony, I saw that Black unity alone will not liberate African people. Unity has to harmonize with patronization and education, otherwise we'll unify for the wrong causes. At least that's how far my lessons have gone.

In studying the laws of harmony, I saw that Black unity alone will not liberate African people. Unity has to harmonize with patronization and education, otherwise we'll unify for the wrong causes. At least that's how far my lessons have gone.

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Right, right...Again, all roads lead to black unity, including the roads of harmony, patronizing and education, to name a few.

Peace In,

I defer to the wisdom of Destee.

In fact, my curiosity has been rewarded by Clyde Coger.

If you do not feel that you can be helpful then that exposes your mentality not the rest of ours.

I had one aim and that was to organize African people. I am not bashing him, I am exposing his response to my will to organize African people. Further, he listened to me.

:eeek:

WHy didn't you say all of this in the first place? All you said was that you were standing on a street corner trying to organize afrikan people. What does that even mean, exactly?

For your information, I was very confused by the Israelite and he cut the conversation shorter.
-

You're playing games son!!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back