Pan Africanism : The "black Isrealites" And Disorganization

Discussion in 'Black History - Culture - Panafricanism' started by Asomfwaa, Feb 20, 2012.

1. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    I stood on a Street Corner ready to advise Africans in a form of liberation.

There a "Black Israelite" appeared and showed his colours.

Following is an excerpt from an email I sent a Sister:

"Another person came to me and asked me how I would organize Black people. He listened to me talk on the laws of harmony, nature and morality, then I asked whether he would like to organize Black people. He told me "no." I laughed and questioned him. He assured me that he was a part of the twelve tribes of Israel and therefore he already has a nation. This has lessons galore. The organized and semi-organized are not our allies. We must go to the unorganized Africans and attempt to organize them."

My sentiment is as follows: How in the world can Africans be so deluded? Those of repute of Ancient Israel came from the Ancient Sahara--in Africa. How can a 'conscious' Black person deny their relations to Black on any grounds?

Someone please explain to me this ridiculousness.

HTP

2. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    Didn't you say he was an Israelite?

3. Asomfwaa

Ratings:
    +2,564
    I do not know these people. They claim to be knowledgeable. Is it a game/hoax?

I'm curious.

4. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

In the Spirit of Sankofa,

.......Unless you are being sarcastic, here's a link to their Study Forum: Black Hebrew Israelites that bro. omowalejabali and I help set up. Take a little time to look over the Forum's contents; it contains some very interesting threads, pinpointing who they are and their knowledge.

Speaking to the thread's topic, the black israelites and disorganization, This group of black folk take ownership of being the Bible's original Hebrews/Israelites. So that, this is the nation to which he spoke. In my view, they have yet to design a methodology to unite us. So in this regard, your outlook takes on meaning.

Here's the link: http://destee.com/index.php?forums/black-hebrew-israelites.71/

This thread, in particular, is very informative:
    http://destee.com/index.php?threads/african-hebrew-israelites-miracle-in-the-desert.62410/

Peace In,

5. Asomfwaa

Ratings:
    +2,564
    Very appreciated! But now I learned enough. It's interesting that they say they have a 'nation' in "Israel." I thought for a moment that they meant "Israel."

Still, having a nation doesn't mean that one should not organize Africans. Though, I am glad that he opted out. I could not at this moment handle organizing someone who thinks in that way.

Thanks,

6. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

.......Yes sir, np(no problem), yvw(you are very welcome)...However, though fractional, they are in Israel:

Israel rejects black Hebrews as Jews
    Calling themselves the African Hebrew Israelites of Jerusalem, their origins are rooted in their charismatic leader, Ben Ammi Ben Israel. Ben Ammi, who was a foundry worker named Ben Carter in Chicago, had a vision in 1966 that his African ancestors were descended from one of the 10 lost tribes of Israel.
    http://www.raceandhistory.com/cgi-bin/forum/webbbs_config.pl/noframes/read/1140

Actually, this sect is already organized and have been since 1966. They reside in Dimona, Israel...

Peace In,

7. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    I asked because you state in the beginning that you were speaking to an ISRAELITE, then at the close of your post you called the individual 'CONCIOUS' as if they are the same thing. Almost appearing to do it on purpose, by accident. :wink:

AGAIN, if you do not know these people you will not get to know them any better by asking us anything about the one's you claim YOU SPOKE TOO! If you had questions you should have posed them to them, then and not here where you obviously just want to bash them for no other reason than not listening to you!

8. Asomfwaa

Ratings:
    +2,564
    Geez, now I am learning too much!!!

I thought that the man was talking out of his . . ..

"Apparently" there is a "nation."

But still, on the road to the liberation of African people, this isn't an effort that I will encourage.

It's surprising though.

9. Clyde C Coger Jr

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

.......Very well, but all roads lead to black unity; meanwhile, to each his own.

Peace In,

10. Asomfwaa

Ratings:
    +2,564
    I defer to the wisdom of Destee.

In fact, my curiosity has been rewarded by Clyde Coger.

If you do not feel that you can be helpful then that exposes your mentality not the rest of ours.

For your information, I was very confused by the Israelite and he cut the conversation shorter. I had one aim and that was to organize African people. I am not bashing him, I am exposing his response to my will to organize African people. Further, he listened to me.