Health and Wellness : The Black Gay Community has lost the Battle against HIV & AIDS.

Perhaps you did, but that post is still there and it will still be reacted to by everyone that chooses to.. whether you want to debate or not. If you really feel that you over-reacted.. you should delete it.. then no one will react to it.

I don't plan to delete it. That won't happen unless the moderators delete it.

I apologized and I am done with the conversation, so don't attempt to pull me into it any further.

Many are known for gay bashing around this forum either way, so who knows the motives when threads about us are posted.

Assumptions can and are made anyway.

I apologize.

The End.

Have a great evening.

This is one of those days my skin is real thin and I may end up banned, permanently.

You know how I feel about this.....

This is the very thing I was talking about. IMO, people need to employ a brain, and mouth filter because they don't know who they are offending,especially when care and civility is not used while posting. As you know, all boards are a microcosim of the real world. People will smile in your face, and decry the lack of unity, while at the same time look for things to separate you from them. Maany of the posts in these threads, and some of the threads themselves (this is not one of them) are created with a tone of indictment, and condemnation.

We of all people should be the last ones to look for things to condemn a group of people for, or persecute them for what makes them, them....

As always.....much love and respect......:heart::grouphug:

Peace!

take a break and cool off. come back another day. ain't none of this mess worth fighting over.
In all honesty, if you all are going to be insensitive to the sista, maybe the problem is with you all. You can speak you mind with a modicum of civility. If you saw a person stealing, and robbing some one, and another person said "he's acting black" you would take offense to it.

All I saying is be mindful of other members feelings and situation.

Peace!

In all honesty, if you all are going to be insensitive to the sista, maybe the problem is with you all. You can speak you mind with a modicum of civility. If you saw a person stealing, and robbing some one, and another person said "he's acting black" you would take offense to it.

All I saying is be mindful of other members feelings and situation.

Peace!

There is a difference in having HIV and having Aids. We as a race should. Learn more about the subjects.

The brother is spitting wisdom. Rather than ignore him, listen to him. Be educated by him. Sticking our heads in the sand is the main reason AIDS is still being spread in the black community. Oh, and I'm with the brother - as he says in the first video, the reasons why AIDS is still being spread in the black community are prolly the same as why it's still being spread in the white community, but he's not concerned with them. It's like he says: Nobody wants to discuss the truth.... even on this black people's forum.

Oh, and that he's talking TO and about black gay males, his info and observations are just as informative and vital for the heterosexual community.

Btw, the gay co-worker I mentioned in my first post? He talks about some of the effects of AIDS the co-worker told me happened to his dead friend. And I know this because I did not pass judgment on the video title or the thread-starter and stuck my head in the sand - I watched BOTH videos to completion.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back