Black People Politics : The Black Experience is Still a Tragedy, Yet Some Blacks Support Our Oppressors!

SwagII

May 26, 2019
I fully realize that [we] do live in a "Constitutionally Free Nation", that's if one wants to today, call it that. And for over ["Four hundred plus"] years, Black folks have been catching often violent racist hell, etc.We have been "vilified" in so many ways, mentally, physically, etc. We have watched our black families torn apart, our men, women, and children, forcefully taken and sold apart from their families, etc. We have endured the racist bigoted hatred, the lynchings, the burnings, the church and home bombings, etc., by these white supremacist radical extremist, etc. We have watched our black women folk raped by their white oppressors, and forced to mate like animals with enslaved black males. etc. Our:research: [Black history] passed certain genealogy points is blurred, etc. As if hundreds of thousands of [Black]human beings simply disappeared, etc. Even today Black folks are still facing racism, in many areas [states] of the nation, [segregation] etc. There has been much "Civil Rights Progress" since the year [1619] and at a price in lives,property, etc. Yet, the ability to again sit down :handshake:with each other and collectively work toward a must better "Black America" somehow keeps escaping us! I wonder why? There will be no more Dr.Martin Luther Kings, Malcolm X's, etc. It's up to all of us, [you] to take a step forward and contribute, etc. But one thing still puzzles me, After all these years of racist bigoted treatment at the hands of Caucasians, why are there black folk willing to side with them whether politically, socially, etc? 'Why would any sane understanding Black man or Black women. give to, or support the efforts of a racist bigot like president Trump, etc., and disregard:facepalm: the plight of his or her own ethnic group?" What I am asking is, after being humilated, physically and mentally beat down, whereas Black unarmed men & women are killed today by police, etc., while still facing racial inequalities in just about every segment of our democratic society, etc. :snapoutofit:Why would a Black Man or Black Woman give any political, etc., support to their white oppressors? I am not trying to hear that easy out phrase, "people can support who they want" Even I understand that much, etc. What goes on in the mind of a physically mentally oppressed black man or woman that whould cause them to support their white oppressor? :news:Even with the knowledge that their oppressor is a racist bigot, that hates them, their families, their causes, etc. And would if he could, see Black America Enslaved Again! What;s the mindset here?:what:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
I_AM_HER Black Women : A black woman's experience and the failed U.S. healthcare system Black Women 0
C Black People : Freedom And Reality Is Not A Living Experience Of Black Afrikan People Today!!! Black People Open Forum 1
Vhedza1 African American History Culture : Boss: The Black Experience In Business Documentary African American History Culture 0
IFE Black Money Business Jobs : Horrible Experience with Black Business Owner Black Money Business Jobs 4
RAPTOR Black Entertainment : Common, Pharrell, and ‘The New Black’: An Ignorant Mentality That Undermines the Black Experience Black Entertainment 53
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Knowing The Black Life Experience Is The Solution To The Black Life Problem!!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
Chief Elder Osiris Chief Elder Osiris : Knowing The Black Life Experience Is The Solution To The Black Life Problem!!! Chief Elder Osiris 0
tyab14 Black People : Black Being having a White experience? Black People Open Forum 7
P Black People : Freaknik: The dirty little secret (A white man's experience with black spring break) Black People Open Forum 1
D Black Poetry : Welcome, to the Black Experience Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 11
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Relationships : New Book Claims the Destruction of Black Relationships Is 'America's Unrecognized Civil Rights Issue' Black Relationships 0
Kemetstry Black Money Business Jobs : BLACK OWNED HAIR CARE PRODUCT LINE IN NEIMAN MARCUS Black Money Business Jobs 0
Fine1952 Black People : The Black Tax - *Black Lives Still Don't Matter* Black People Open Forum 25
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - Nov 15, 2020 - Topic: Black People Dont Want No white God Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : The Destruction Of The Black Afrikan Woman Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Positive People : 'You are my wildest dream': Sydney Barber will be first Black woman to serve as US Naval Academy brigade commander Black People Doing Positive Things 0
I_AM_HER Steals and Deals : Black woman -owned Candle Shop in Houston, TX Shopping - Steals and Deals! 0
Discerning Black People Politics : Take that, you Black and Latino defectors! Black People Politics 6
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Spirituality Religion : Louisiana man sentenced to 25 years for burning Black churches Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
C Black People : Will The Black Divine Beings Ever Rise Again? Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : The Problem With Black Afrikan People Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black Afrikans Has No Knowledge Of Need Black People Open Forum 0
Discerning Black People Politics : Older Black Voters are doing their part Black People Politics 0
C Black People : There Is A Difference In Black Afrikan American And Black Afrikans In America Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : What Ever Happened to Hazel Scott? One of the most Brilliant Beautiful Black Women Ever! Black People Open Forum 1
C Black People : The Problem With Black Folks Is Black Folks Black People Open Forum 1
Discerning Black People Politics : Kristen Welker made all Black women proud tonight Black People Politics 4
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Our Black Party Black People Politics 0
C Black People : There Is No Victory For Black Afrikan People Black People Open Forum 0
Don Fletcher Black Poetry : Black Black Poetry - Get Your Flow On! 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Short Stories : New book reveals Malcolm X secretly met the KKK to discuss setting up a ‘separate state’ for Black Americans Short Stories - Authors - Writing 1
Clyde C Coger Jr Black People Politics : Ice Cube Helped Develop a New ‘Black Trump Platform’ and Fans Are Calling Him Out Over It Black People Politics 24
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Money Business Jobs : Killer Mike's majority Black and Latino owned online bank already has 'tens of thousands' on the waiting list Black Money Business Jobs 0
C Black People : The Mind Of Black Afrikan Americans Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : BLACK PARADE- Beyonce by Jene Marie Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People : JPMorgan Chase is making a $30 billion commitment to help address U.S. wealth in equality, in underserved Black and Latino Communities Black People Open Forum 2
HODEE Black People Politics : LACK OF SUPPORT FOR DEMOCRATS ( BLUE STATES ) IS BECAUSE REPUBLICANS DON'T WANT TO HELP THE BLACK ( DEMOCRATIC ) COMMUNITY Black People Politics 3
OldSoul Black People : What it means to be Black in Brazil Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : CONSCIOUSNESS RAISING ONLINE - Oct 4, 2020 - Say their names - Black Women Killed by Police Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black Afrikans Must Learn Again Black People Open Forum 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Education / Schools : 'Blatant disregard and disrespect of Black people': Virginia district apologizes for segregated schools - 53 years later Black Education / Schools 0
C Black People : A Disorganized Black Afrikan People Black People Open Forum 0
C Black People : Black Afrikan Sacrifice Black People Open Forum 0
Energy Black Spirituality Religion : Don't Forget, The BIBLE is the ULTIMATE Black History book Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Al D Black People : The black-owned coffee firm that became a bestseller Black People Open Forum 0
HODEE Black People Politics : JOE BIDEN’S AGENDA _ FOR THE BLACK COMMUNITY Black People Politics 4
C Black People : If Black Lives Matter Is So ProBlack Black People Open Forum 0
OldSoul Black People : Black Leaders Discussion feat. Angela Davis, Kwame Ture & Fannie Lou Hamer (1973) Black People Open Forum 0
Fine1952 Black Spirituality Religion : ?Did Black Women Author The Bible? Black Spirituality / Religion - General Discussion 0
Clyde C Coger Jr Black Sports : Pull Out of the Kentucky Derby? Pressure on a Black Owner Mounts Black Sports 1