Chief Elder Osiris : The Black Divinity Denote Our Nobility And Our Mental Spiritual Ability

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Oct 5, 2006.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Jan 3, 2002
    The Black Divinity Denote Our Nobility And Our Mental Spiritual Ability

Hoteph Beloved Sisters And Brothers:

You know beloved, we never know who is reading what we write on this Internet and many Time it be people that read without having an ego or speck of Jealousy; or resentment toward the writer, because of disagreement on a given issue.

We can easily find that type of behavior and attitude coming from, most time, those of us that participate as writers, so that is why I make it clear, when I write, it really is not to the participants on these discussion boards, but to the Internet silent majority that is reading what we write, looking for relevant rational logical answers to the many problems that Black people face in our Life.

So when we write, it should not be with an air of competition or a want to be impressive, but to share unique reasonably position / information on topics that those other people have very much established the mental ground rule for us to follow, when discussing the many subject matters we engage in, as we reveal not our Mind but the Mind set we have been persuaded to have on any given subject, by our oppressors.

So it is my Thinking that the silent none participating Internet reader is sick and tired of us just acting as recording playing back that which is of the white man mind, revealing what he has conditioned us to believe about the myriads of subjects, topics, and issues we cover on this Internet, in our act of written discussion.

Well, to prevent me from being a party to that crime, that is why I write as I do, sharing only that which our Ancient First Way Cosmic Divine Ebonite Ancestors reveal to me, as I absorb Divine information that is available to us who are Truly into the Ancient Black Afrikan knowledge and practice of the Metaphysics, as such information arrived from having such a Divine Noble ability to master the various methods and technique of Conscious Dimensional Travel, using such gifts as Channeling, Teleportation, Transportation, Telekinesis, Clairvoyance to name just a few of the Mind powerful ability, which require a Quality Mental Spiritual ability, which mean, we really are not qualified to enter into conversation about God, Universe, and Self, until we have re-entered the domain of Ancient Divine Black Afrikan Metaphysical Spiritualism, though many of us so call Afrikan love to make claim to being in touch with our Ancient Ancestors and is in claimed to be factual Spiritual, many of us not really knowing what such a confession really mean.

You know beloved, if I would qualify what I share with you in the way of Divine Information, by being sensitive about what you might believe of me in your Human Being Mind, then I would be no different from us that follow the dictate of the devil himself, when telling us what to believe, and demanding that we do not Think, preventing us from ever knowing about that we have been conditioned to believe in.

Well beloved I have said that to say this to you, the question If periodically asked of us Black folks, when it come to the subject of God, Stars, ( Universe ) and Self, the question is, have you ever stopped and asked the most relevant question that is related to the dynamics of religion, which is, where is the so call Black Divine Being Theology, not religion, which the devil has conditioned us to believe is a universal mental phenomena, yet is the most Profane approach to engage in, when reasoning about God, Stars, and Self, so I will continue to ask you the question, have you ever wondered where is Black Folks Mental concept of God, Universe, and Self, because it is no where to be founded verbatim in the devil religion and to integrate Truth with Lies, serve to be the cocktail that generate confusion.

So I ask you a rhetorical question, is Nubian Religion the same as Divine Ogo ( Man ) Theology, Divine Ogo meaning Black Man, First Man to cover the ground of Queen Mother Earth, no it is not, but to get to the essence of informational revelation concerning Nubian Ogo Intelligence, concerning God, Stars, and Self, then we must become masters again of the Nubian Divine Theology, a category that indicate a Scientific Mental indication of Knowledge, based on Empirical physical and Mental Factual Data, which is Divinely Truthfully Revealed on the Conscious Mental Plane of incontrovertible Harmony, Order, Balance, a Relative interaction.

So the question, what is Ogo ( First Earthly Man ) Theology and I say to you, it is that which disqualify the Human Being Religion, so say the Dogone and Sumerians, those mysterious people that seemly to have disappeared, the Sumerians I speak of, yet the Theology of the Dogone and the Sumerians Harmonize together, rising to be one and the same Thought, concerning God, Universe, and Self.

Beloved, The Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Amphibians Ancestors, the Nommos, according to the Dogone and the Sumerians, whose resident is the Sirius Star system, the origin of Isis, Osiris, Horus, or profanely, Father, Son, Holy Spirit, as our Ancient First way Ancestors have so pointed to and substantiated by the factual presence of the Great Pyramids of the Giza Plateau and those of the Memphis Necropolis, which speak to us physically and Spiritual Conscious wise, about God, the Sirius Star System and Our Self Body Organs, and Blood, as such Theology reveal the God, Universe, Body Self interaction, having nothing to do with a religious objective, which is to confuse and control the Mind of its religious believers.

In the Teaching of our Ancient Nubian First Way Divine Cosmic Ancestors, concerning God, there is no action of Demand and Command, claiming to be from God.

There is no requirement to worship a God that is of self indulged vanity, and with the weakness of Jealousy.

The revelation that come from the Dynamic interaction of Ogo Conscience, and the Frequency and Vibration of the Eternal Infinite Action of Intelligence, such give complete awareness revealing the Mental action of Acknowledgment of God.

Therefore, such qualify such a Divine Conscious of Spiritual quality to be able to Know what God Is, and the Stars Relationship with God, Space, and Time, causing a Spiritual revelation to take place, indicating the Ogo Self connection to each of those action, which in actuality, Is ONE.

So beloved, with such an ability to accumulate such Profound Divine Knowledge, having the ability to involve the Inner-Self on Levels of Consciousness that allow the Reality of You to experience the Dimensions of Eternal Existence, having the Mental Spiritual and Body ability to interchangeable experience the Finite and Infinite of the Body and the Mind truth and Reality of its Body Life and Soul Existence, one being Finite, the other Infinite, One Limited and the other Eternal, Such Knowledge make manifest the Mental Conscious Spiritual Essence of Ogo. ( Divine Man )

The Fall Of Divine Ogo ( Man ) Become Evident Everytime We Observe The Profane black human being, an enemy Unto The Black self, Guided by the Devilish Oppressors religion.

Much more can be said, but i Will not at this time, To You that requested that I share this level of Ancient Nuban first Way Menthological Theological Sharing, May the gods our Ancient First way ancestors Kiss Your soul.

Let Those Of Us That Is Wise and Can See, Understand What Has Just Been Shared With You.

When We Are Unaware Of The Truth, Then A Lie Appear To Be The Truth, And we Do Not and Will Not Know the Difference, Because We Are Mentally Locked Into Believing, The Level Where Lies Reside and Truth do not.

We Can Believe That We Do not Know to be truth, But it is required for Us To Know That Which is True, to do other wise is the action of a Fool, caught up in the activity of the Human Being Mind, A Mind Full Of Mischief, Lies and Deception

The Truth, Black Folks Despise The Truth and we now suffer for being so dis piteous before the World.

A Fool can only be convinced by a Fool, but a wise man is aware of them both.

The greatest enemy facing black people today is religion and the Satanic Media of america and the western world and running a close third is Black People, an enemy to ourselves.

In life there is an internal door way to Truth and Reality and in such an environment, there reside the revelation of the answers truly desired about God, Universe, and the divine Self, the True healer of the Body Life organs.

Visit our Web sight at: and voice your concerns as well.

The Code, Divine Being, Know Thyself !!!

How Pitiful And Shameless We Black Folks Have Become In The World Today, Not Knowing Which Way Is And Which Way Is Not, What Is Going and What Is Coming.

Let Those Who are Wise Understand What has Just Been Shared With You.

In america it should be, it must be for the Black Minds in america, Freedom and not a perpetuation of endless acts of survival, the Divine First Way Nature of Black folks, happen to be Freedom.

So It Is, And so It shall Be!!!

The Truth, The Negro Despise The Truth And Serve to Be a Traitor to The Black Race!!!

Beloved, Only The Devil Is Displeased Concerning This Revelation, As I Share With you The Truth, Having No Concern With What Your Behavior Will Be Toward Me, Because I Follow The Path So Charted For Me By Our Ancient Divine Cosmic Ebonite Ancestors, As I Have Only Love For You Who Know, and Know Not.

Date, Time And Place can be assigned to Truth and Lies, but Sound Profound Reasoning and Logic, Bed Down only with Truth

Remain strong and always be alert, taking no one for granted.

Free your Mind and conquer Fear and the Black Divinity will return, bringing the Liberation of the Divine Black so call Afrikan Nation, which is now divided and fearful of God in this life, because of the devil religion.

The Truth, Black folks Despise The Truth, Thus serve as a sign of how hateful we are toward the You of ourselves and how well programmed we Black Folks are.

I come sharing the Truth not with arrogance, but with the Divine
    meekness so required of me by our Ancient Cosmic Dark ancestors.
    > The Truth is not to be claimed, it require that it be known and
    understood, relinquishing all irrational emotions, attributes of Lies
    and act of deception.

I Will Present The Truth Wherever I Can Get Truth An Appearance,
    Even In The Midst Of Black Folks Fears and Divisiveness!!! -osiris
    > Here Is Loving the Black So Call Afrikan,Even In Spite Of
    > It Is Time to Elevate The Truth and Condemn The Lie!!!-osiris
    > It Is The Black Fool That say, I Have Lost Nothing In Afrika!!!-
    > It Is The Fool That Ignore The Truth In Favor Of a Fool!!!-osOsiris

> Run! Run!, Run Black Woman And Man, Back Into The Safety Of Your

> The Human Being Say God Command, The Divine Say God Reprimand
    > All Respect and Honor to That Black Prophet, The Honorable Marcus
    > Hoteph
    > Chief Elder
    > Sankofa Repatriation Movement
    > Hierophant,Teacher Of Ancient Black Theology
    [email protected]
  2. emanuel goodman

emanuel goodman Well-Known Member MEMBER

Jun 25, 2006
    +759 / -0
    thank you

as allways excellent post. i will include it in my truth system-maat-. Be not discouraged by our actions teacher for it will take quiet some time for us to develop fully. our programming is deep there is much confusion to wade through please ask thoth to help us all to get through the confusion and bring us back to his wife maat.

hotep wadu