Black People : The Black Consciousness Community Is Filled With Scam Artists

peace

I made no assumptions and i haven't as yet viewed the video, my reply was to the title of your thread...

"The CONCIOUS community is filled with SCAM ARTISTS"

So either you're title is misleading, or I'm afraid it's you that have assumed that i was responding to anything else...

You assumed that one has to be conscious to be in the consciousness community, therefore prompting your statement and question contained in the reply below. To make it very easy for you to understand, I never stated that any scam artist was conscious.

The Black Consciousness Community Is Filled With Scam Artists

- The 2 highlighted and oversized terms don't even belong in the same sentence together....

How can you be a 'scam artist' and 'concious' at the same time?

You assumed that one has to be conscious to be in the consciousness community, therefore prompting your statement and question contained in the reply below. To make it very easy for you to understand, I never stated that any scam artist was conscious.

peace

You assumed that one has to be conscious to be in the consciousness community
- That's not an assumption, that's a fact unless you are talking about 'agents'.

To make it very easy for you to understand, I never stated that any scam artist was conscious
- thanks for dumbing down for me, i was getting a headache...lol

The Black Consciousness Community Is Filled With Scam Artists - as i said, misleading!

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back