Chief Elder Osiris : THE BLACK CHURCH SERVE AS A CONCENTRATION CAMP FOR RELIGIOUS BELIEVERS.

and most humbly, I appreciate what you've said here and I agree that the church is not soul food for Black people. In regards to Obama, I would like to say that Liberation will require a strategic movement, one that is calculated and precise. As you acknowledge he could not be in this race if he did not hold allegiance to Jesus the Christ of America. This is where I believe the Rev. Wright enters the picture. To deliver the message that the Jesus of Obama's church is not the White savior of the oppressor . However, in order to appeal to the masses of Blacks still indoctrinated by the church, is it not strategically wise to be an ally versed in scripture that the wage slave can understand? You have seen the reaction of white media and some blacks to the messages of Rev. Wright, can you imagine how your remarks or many of the truths discussed on Destee would inflame the tension in America, and how many sleeping Black minds would be lost in the War?

I believe that deliverance and liberation must be a process, otherwise you will lose many souls to traumatic shock. It's like in the Matrix when Morpheus states that they have a policy of not waking people up after a certain age because the mind finds it too hard to let go. This is true Elder... a dramatic change in reality is difficult for older minds and ones that have been serving the system without question. Is it not better to allow their lives to improve in other ways, like Healthcare, Employment, etc... and acknowledge that their spirits may not be returned to their true source?

The message of allegiance to the church, (albeit a different twist on the white church) was delivered and whether you think Obama sold out after placing distance between himself and his spiritual advisor for 20 years, is beyond the point. Look at the whole picture. Friends for 20 years! Let us not so quickly villify the first man who may be able to position himself into a cockpit of power and make changes that improve the future for many many people.

There will be things that Obama will do, that Black folks will like, and there will be concesssions he makes that Black folks will not like. To make a Christian allegory let his own people not crucify him by selling him out to the real oppressors.
The question here is what are we willing to do and to sacrifice to get what we say we want? After 400 years, which is really a drop in the bucket of African history, Americans have proved that some Black people can play the game and be rich, powerful and influential. Allow Obama the space to continue the this political arm of the movement.

An overnight revolution is not practical, or even plausible in the current conditions. Therefore, the strategy must be deliberate and patient. Let us not make hasty decisions that lead to self-sabatoge. This bi-cultural man, with allegiance to Jesus is the collective manifestation of strategy. Why are so many of us not willing to acknowledge that? In order to move amongst these sharks, he must know them inside and out, and that means growing up amongst them. His language must equal theirs, his movements, dress, etc... isn't this the Art of War?

Calling him out before he succeeds, villifying him before he wins, this to me is self-destructive. America would not vote for the honorable Malcolm X, or Elijah Muhummed, or Steve Biko, or any man wearing locks, wearing an Ankh, and speaking Swahili...

However, America is home to millions of Black people whose voices need to be heard and represented in decisions that affect their daily life.

So... instead of saying we can't win this game let us overstand that we are playing it now, and yes we have a chance to win. Or maybe it's the fear that our success may come delivered through the hands of an icon we don't really like that bothers us the most.

Sister:

Why not call him out....

If you can't be who u are and represent urself as such... then the basis is that of a lie... why should one have to look or be what someone else dictates you should be in order to acheive...

what's the use in having a sell out represent us......

patientce is a virtue.. but it is my feeling that we have been patient and accepting and quiet and submissive for far to long...

without a revelation how can there be revolution...

with regard to all the same.... once elected what difference does that make to our communities... to those jailed... to those who can't eat.... to those that are merely holding on by a thread....

all the statistics that are right in our faces, and we still somehow hold on to the notion that change is going to happen..

change happens when we make it happen...

and we can win this game.. no doubt.... but I for one don't want to win a game.... I wanna make the game.... make the rules.... and make it a fair one......

It really doesn't matter to me which is speaking... the Rev. Wright or Baraka... the lessor of two evils ....

Play To Win

Sister:

Why not call him out....

If you can't be who u are and represent urself as such... then the basis is that of a lie... why should one have to look or be what someone else dictates you should be in order to acheive...

what's the use in having a sell out represent us......

patientce is a virtue.. but it is my feeling that we have been patient and accepting and quiet and submissive for far to long...

without a revelation how can there be revolution...

with regard to all the same.... once elected what difference does that make to our communities... to those jailed... to those who can't eat.... to those that are merely holding on by a thread....

all the statistics that are right in our faces, and we still somehow hold on to the notion that change is going to happen..

change happens when we make it happen...

and we can win this game.. no doubt.... but I for one don't want to win a game.... I wanna make the game.... make the rules.... and make it a fair one......

It really doesn't matter to me which is speaking... the Rev. Wright or Baraka... the lessor of two evils ....

Miss Lady,

Are you able to fully represent who you are everday, when you go to work, go to the grocery market, pay a parking ticket, or hand over taxes? Can you exempt yourself from the system that has you currently locked into a state of repression / challenge?

I have never called Obama a sell out, and I don't believe he's done anything to warrant that title. Our revolutionaries do not get elected! Period. Many good people that were considered extreme were abandoned by the institutions they once belonged to: Mother Theresa got shunned by her nunnery they said her ego was too big, Malcolm left the NOI ultimately and was accused on internal disruption and having too large of an ego. There are people amongst us whose souls purpose is to be that sacrificial lamb, that revolutionary, and then there are those who come to make changes that seem slow but ultimately lay the foundation of victory.

Examine how the White man played his game and learn how to beat him at it. He did not march onto Turtle Island and blow everyone up. He did not march into Africa and start chaining up Africans. There is a process to victory over your enemies and if you have no patience you will not win.
No one is saying to be submissive those are not my words, and I do not find Obama passive or submissive, he could not be in the position he is, if he were. I find Obama to be assertive and polished for this mission.

Africans in america and elsewhere have never been submissive so what would led you to believe that is my recommendation? Strength comes in many forms, Sister. Being Assertive and Patient is part of it. I know from experience how you can lose a game that is almost yours because one doesn't have the patience to get through the last long night and see the sun rise. I know this, I've lived this and maybe you have too.

Are you suggesting an aggressive leader? If so, who might be the one to fill that position?

Now, back to the strategy and beating him at his own game. The white man came and learned everything he could about you. He learned your symbols, your language, your customs, how to impress you, how to gain your trust and then he tricked you! When we got wise and recognized the strategy, many of us learned to manipulate the same strategy in order to win.
Lets not pull down those on the front lines who are playing this game to win.
And you've said we can win this game, but that's not what you want? After 400+ years it's not enough to win this game? **** we are a hard people to please. A Black psychologist explained (Psychology of the Black Child) how the Black child fails to succeed because he /she is not taught to delay gratification. You and I have not personally waited 400+ years. No, we have not even waited a lifetime. And now that we are close enough to admit we can win, we want to scrap everything and change the game without the resources or strategy to do this? I'm going to ask you HOW Plan B is going to happen? I won't hate on your plan, or your desires I'm just asking you how it's plausible?

If a Black person is not in power do you think that the opportunity for succesful change at the legislative level exists? I'm familiar with the statistics and I'm familiar with hanging on by a thread. I'm also aware of the dangerous health care system that exists in your country which is a tool of eradicating the poor and unwanted. If changing laws and domestic and foreign policy does not seem like a stone in the pyramid to you, then I ask you, and pose to all others what exactly is the other plan?

I realize you want to make the game, and the rules, so HOW do you do that?

Miss Lady,

Are you able to fully represent who you are everday, when you go to work, go to the grocery market, pay a parking ticket, or hand over taxes? Can you exempt yourself from the system that has you currently locked into a state of repression / challenge?

I have never called Obama a sell out, and I don't believe he's done anything to warrant that title. Our revolutionaries do not get elected! Period. Many good people that were considered extreme were abandoned by the institutions they once belonged to: Mother Theresa got shunned by her nunnery they said her ego was too big, Malcolm left the NOI ultimately and was accused on internal disruption and having too large of an ego. There are people amongst us whose souls purpose is to be that sacrificial lamb, that revolutionary, and then there are those who come to make changes that seem slow but ultimately lay the foundation of victory.

Examine how the White man played his game and learn how to beat him at it. He did not march onto Turtle Island and blow everyone up. He did not march into Africa and start chaining up Africans. There is a process to victory over your enemies and if you have no patience you will not win.
No one is saying to be submissive those are not my words, and I do not find Obama passive or submissive, he could not be in the position he is, if he were. I find Obama to be assertive and polished for this mission.

Africans in america and elsewhere have never been submissive so what would led you to believe that is my recommendation? Strength comes in many forms, Sister. Being Assertive and Patient is part of it. I know from experience how you can lose a game that is almost yours because one doesn't have the patience to get through the last long night and see the sun rise. I know this, I've lived this and maybe you have too.

Are you suggesting an aggressive leader? If so, who might be the one to fill that position?

Now, back to the strategy and beating him at his own game. The white man came and learned everything he could about you. He learned your symbols, your language, your customs, how to impress you, how to gain your trust and then he tricked you! When we got wise and recognized the strategy, many of us learned to manipulate the same strategy in order to win.
Lets not pull down those on the front lines who are playing this game to win.
And you've said we can win this game, but that's not what you want? After 400+ years it's not enough to win this game? **** we are a hard people to please. A Black psychologist explained (Psychology of the Black Child) how the Black child fails to succeed because he /she is not taught to delay gratification. You and I have not personally waited 400+ years. No, we have not even waited a lifetime. And now that we are close enough to admit we can win, we want to scrap everything and change the game without the resources or strategy to do this? I'm going to ask you HOW Plan B is going to happen? I won't hate on your plan, or your desires I'm just asking you how it's plausible?

If a Black person is not in power do you think that the opportunity for succesful change at the legislative level exists? I'm familiar with the statistics and I'm familiar with hanging on by a thread. I'm also aware of the dangerous health care system that exists in your country which is a tool of eradicating the poor and unwanted. If changing laws and domestic and foreign policy does not seem like a stone in the pyramid to you, then I ask you, and pose to all others what exactly is the other plan?

I realize you want to make the game, and the rules, so HOW do you do that?

Yes, I fully represent who I am each day... I am of service to my anyone that needs me....

The way that I represent my voice here can be counted on to be heard loud and as demanding as I deem necessary to get my point accross...

I live among my own.. I walk and talk with them... and I am as equally a servant to them.....

I am not catholic ... not going to go into to that because I am too extreme and passionate about their ways ... they make a mess.. and then jump up and act like they're doing something about it.... kinda like someone who murders someone and then throws a search party... until they become fully accountable for what they do to children and stop acting like they're so "holy" and sorry ... I leave them to their maker....

what I'm saying is those on the front line are playing a game that was never meant for them to win.... I would define those as pawns..... of no importance .....

I never said anything about using any blunt force on anyone...

what I meant was since we do have a history... a land.. a language.. wealth... spirituality... why not use what we have... what we know we have to create something aside from all of the dogma .......

let us be self sufficient.....

and understand the example of all of the great ones that we so humbly love and respect........ and be our own mason and create the reality of how we want to live .. and be personally accountable for it and one another...

I can not excempt myself from paying taxes.. but neither can anyone....

but what I can do is use the talents, gifts and passions that I have to create something beautiful.. and create a legacy for my people .... and that starts with understanding who I am... and my own purpose which is for me to define.....

that being said... I don't want to get into another heated exchange of ideas and perceptions....

I accept the divine truth for exactly what it is ..... and with that I've accepted the responsibility to be a true "mother", and show through example how to live..... how to live in peace... how to build .... and create a nation...... like sisters do........ and to also discipline myself and live my life for us..... and not for my own selfish wants.....

I appreciate you very much... and love you....

and I realize what the problems we face are.. but I ask myself what can I do to change it..... we have to think big, and understand that we do have the ability to change the world............

a start at change is not through the legislature, but each day not turning a blind eye to what you do right now have the ability to do....

If I see someone hungry.. I feed them.... If I see someone that needs an ear I lend it...... every good thing I can do I do.... and that's what I put out there and that's what I draw in......

It seems almost as of no significance, but if I told you how many people have my back just because for one second I thought of being selfless before selfish u would be amazed.....

I mean a robber is not always a robber... he may just be hungry...

first I must change myself and the way that I think and soon thereafter many things change....

Yes, I am suggesting a agressive.. assertive leader.....

How you make the game is simple..... you use your gifts, talents and purpose to create... me myself.... I write... so I'm writing a book and a movie.... and I'm starting an e-bay business because I have something to sell.... and I'm trying to start a non-profit youth group....... the book and movie and e-bay.. I hope to sell to make money to create the business.. and jobs ... and help for people ... you'll all hear more about it.. I like to be about it.... so I'm researching and reserving the name... I write poetry... so I'm get down on some spoken word..... it takes money so I'm gonna make money and then be of service .......

who really is the enemy?

Cheif Elder Osiris:

my apologies for my big ole mouth...

I think Sister P and myself are both here to learn something ...

Sister P:

Cheif Elder is a great source for "front line" information...

He was there.... and is not a sell-out....

our story right before our very eyes.....

now time for me to be quiet and learn....

Hotep.

Beloved I respect all that My destee family have to say regarding Black Folks condition in this country and the World, but let us not forget that all that we say and all that we believe, really carry no weight while in Prison, unless what we say is put into action to cause a prison break, because as long as we remain in an environment where we played no role to design it, and establish it, we remain a prison in it, because as long as we reside in a place where we have no Power and Authority that demand Respect, then the reality is, we remain a Prisoner.

Is not the Prison Trustee, still a Prisoner.

Let You Who Know and Understand, Appreciate the Divine Truth, and develop the Desire to become free.

Be kind to your selves, Beloved

Hoteph
osiris
Chief Elder

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back