Black People : The Black Buddah Said:

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Keita Kenyatta, Jul 30, 2012.

1. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    Believe Nothing, no matter where you read it or who has said it; not even if I have said it, unless it agrees with your own reason and your own common sense!

BUDDAH

2. Corvo

Corvo navigator of live MEMBER

United States
    Furniture maker, a sculptor, and fight instructor
    Ratings:
    +1,771

considering how often Yarugu has lied to me, and how much they have twisted what is the real world. I can believe only what I have seen and felt for myself. If people throw away most of the books they read away, they may be better off.

3. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
  4. NNQueen

NNQueen going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,862
    This level of free thinking is raw power in its purest form. How many of us were taught to think like this? Governments and their institutions need people to believe what they are told; to be accepting of the beliefs of the masses. And, there are people who accept this way of thinking easily because they don't want to be independent thinkers; to them it's far more comfortable to "go along" than stand out from the crowd because of what they believe. How do the sayings go? Ignorance is bliss and knowledge is power.

5. info-moetry

info-moetry STAFF STAFF

United States
    A+ technician
    Ratings:
    +6,486
    peace

True indeed!

"it's always dangerous to be right, when the system is so wrong"

This is why government's and their systems are set up to seek out & destroy any and all people who dare excercise free thought. This is why most free thinkers have faded from the scene. They would rather talk to themselves, than to try and continue to show the 'ignorant' that they are not free and have them try to prove that they are free by quoting someone else's words from some book that someone else gave them to make them believe they are free, by just believing they in their freedom if they adhere to codes of conduct within said book.

6. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    This is why is our ancestors ancient civilizations, they didn't have to constantly study and experiment with things as they do today from an OBJECTIVE level. They had systems that allowed them to become one with a a thing as a means of understanding it and its qualities. How was this possible? It was possible because they understood and overstood that all things were composed of the SAME LIFE ENERGY that simply vibrated at a different frequency. We know that just as we are alive, so is the rock and all things. The rock's vibrations are so slow that they give the illusion of being SOLID...but I digress here. Asante Sana!!

7. Seksen

Seksen Well-Known Member MEMBER

Retired....finally
    Ratings:
    +135
    When I use to teach an adult class years ago there were five points that I continually ground into their minds. It took some a long time to grasp the concepts but others caught on to the concepts and would tell me that because of these simple concepts they had began to look at the world and their surroundings from a totally different perspective and understanding.These concepts also lead to some very lively discussions. Simply put, when information comes to you these five questions should automatically rise up in your mind,and they are. Who, What , When, Where, and Why. If you can find the answers to these five questions through research and logic, you will most likely be able to see if the information is valid and has merit. You will also be able to see if it is just someones convoluted idea or scheme to deceive you,or mislead and manipulate you into making a or some wrong decisions or assumptions. It is wonderful to be able to look at various situations from different view points, it tends to give more understanding to the wonders all around us. Peace