Black People : The Black Attack Continues

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Fine1952, Dec 8, 2013.

1. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,783
    I don't like YT people and I sure as hayel don't trust 'em. I'd rather walk to the nearest police station (eg. chyt ain't trust worthy either) or the gas station (eg which ain't betta) then knock on any of their stank doors. I ain't stupid.

Unarmed College Football Player, Jonathan Farrell, 24 y.o.
    [​IMG]
    College Football Player Shot -- x12

19 Year Old Denisha McBRidge
    [​IMG]
    Shooting in Dearborn, MI -- shot in face

Both of these "stand your ground" victims needed help and got a bullet instead.
    They must be living under some kind of illusion thinking a cultural war doesn't exist.

Well I am here to tell yah that this is a prime example of cultural blindness on the part of these two young people. Therefore, cognitive dissonance sealed by ignorance ain't no joke in 2013.

1Love
    Fine:hearts1:

2. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    From the Brother's past photographs, he seemed to have White friends. Too bad his wake-up call was fatal. You can't save everyone.

3. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,783
    This too will pass b/c of the turn the other cheek policy of passivity. IMHO both of these shooters need a seat full of bullets for good measure.

4. Fine1952

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,783
    Meritorius Manumission in action - meaning as long as you protect YT you are keeping in line with the program, yet on the short end ain't no body got you back when you need help

5. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    You know our people ain't tryna hear this...we still think YT people are our friends.

6. Jionni1

Jionni1 Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    I understand that Jonathan Farrel and Denisha Mcbridge are both examples of people being killed without justification, but how is this about white people in general?

7. Ecks

Ecks Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +31
    Peace, my Sister.

I'm not a Nation of Islam member, but I do believe the NOI's theology about them (YTS.) Just because someone acts friendly doesn't mean that they are truly your friend.

Peace.
    Ecks

8. Asomfwaa

Asomfwaa Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +2,564
    Lol!

Oh you are serious?

9. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,079

Welcome back Jionni1, good to see you posting up. Perhaps the misunderstanding of it being about "white people in general," could best be explained through an understanding of structural racism; which permeates the society and is couched in personal racism.

But if I recall, you don't recognize or call it racism, correct?

10. Jionni1

Jionni1 Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +4
    I'm just being a little skeptical about this. I don't see the murder of these two young people as an indicator of structural racism because of their small sampling size. They don't represent recent trends in interracial murder. Overall, black on white homicides and white on black homicides have been falling since the 90s. The problem is that the Trayvon Martin case and these recent killings have given rise to a particularly cynical and pessimistic public discourse on race, crime, and violence in America. I just don't think that we should form such strong opinions about an entire demographic based on circumstantial evidence. And Clyde, racism does exist in our society, I'm not debating that; but a few instances of injustice cannot be used to represent trends that are based on much larger data sets. I think that any generalization to be made about white people should be based on a data set that sufficiently represents that entire demographic, that's all.