Black People : The Black Agenda Report, review of State of the Union Address

Cornel West's comeback was incredibly weak...

The mainstay of the Black Agenda Report incredibly harsh...

And neither reflects what our black relations etc. are truly concerned or worried about!

At least not to me:

At least not in terms of how they feel and think about Obama either!

Air (constructive) criicism of the man:

Of course...

Second guess him?

Not the best approach!

:em0200:

when President Obama was asked by Oprah in the TV interview what grade he would give himself for his 1 year in office - he said a strong B+

When it comes to truly knowing and understanding 'who rules america', I'd also give the typical U. S. citizen etc. a failing grade...

I. e., it's the egotism and vanity ad naseum of too many whites and blacks, which has led to the rest of us being trapped in a seventies era time loop, though it is 2010 for the rest of humanity...

When it comes to truly knowing and understanding 'who rules america', I'd also give the typical U. S. citizen etc. a failing grade...

I. e., it's the egotism and vanity ad naseum of too many whites and blacks, which has led to the rest of us being trapped in a seventies era time loop, though it is 2010 for the rest of humanity...

and what type of loop are the majority of disgruntled progressives who voted for change, caught up in, that they are so upset with the presidents performance?

And what type of mindset towards war and the poor was around during the 60s 70s ?
in music, art, politics, education, Black economics, anti-White Supremacy?
How did the teens react towards each other compared to today?

those who control and manipulate the public live and stay in a time warp tha goes back hundreds of years, and their policies towards third world nations and the working class and poor, make that more evident each day,

and so far there seem to be only attacks on the poster rather then a defense of the president

interesting!
but 8 years of that kind of thing, and one gets used to it

You're just wasting my time, making yourself seem and sound pretty foolish, i. e., because any mere reading or rereading of my comments on this thread alleges or implies nothing at all about you at all:

Though now some of the rest may (or may not) reflect who are or are about too...

Y'see, it is a typical take-- of any activist-- that the newbies usually do make the mistake of feeling and thinking they merely need to recycle the tactics etc. of past movements, i. e., in order to start up a new one...

The second mistake is presuming and assuming the other (enemy) side aren't already hip to the same tactics others used before...

Uh...

Huh?

What??

Please repeat what you presume and assume (because I really didn't feel and think you were born 'brain dead' either)!

Ahem...

Sigh...

Seriously:

Anything and everything they do these days is to either discredit the originators of those tactics and/or undermine their reuse anyway...

Then, too, everything folks are now advocating, on the cope and deal with the ways things are nowadays side, are being reacted or overreacted to, i. e., via the minions of the true wielders of media manipulation, up to and including challenging the credibility/honesty/sincerity of those who even advocate educating their children at home!

Otherwise I air comments or direct criticisms:

I'm not out to undemine what you or anybody else were or are also advocating for the sake of your or our (re)empowerment...

Then, too, I write and speak of candid--not put forth rhetoric, that the days of race based 'politics' are far from over...

So, like or loathe him, the white haters ad naseum are also playing us cheap and close, when they do the same to Obama...

As well as hypocrisy and and deceit countine to characterize white/black relations etc:

I. e., had their beloved 'W' done the same as Obama is nowadays, the same people would've merely cursed in their beer at some local bar, not rant and rave at them tacky 'tea party' mob fests...

Believe me:

Believe that too...

:fyi:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back