Egypt : The Bio Cultural Origins of Egypt

I dont know if they consider themselves African, Arabs, Egyptians or all of that. Maybe they believe in Pan-Africanism, maybe not. Then again I think most people nowdays only identify with their nation of origing rather than with the continent they live in.

Well, those videos show that the genetic makeup of Egyptians have remained more or less the same over the years so their phenotype must have remained more or less constant as a result. They are exactly what they look like: north-east african population. Their arabization was a cultural thing more than anything else. Just like in Al-Andalus, where most Iberians converted to Islam and comprised the majority of the population there: they were still european, only their culture changed. After the muslim rule ended, they converted back to christianity, and those who didnt were expulsed out of the country. Did the Moors left a genetic mark in Iberia? Sure, most genetic results of Spaniards and Portuguese show a certain % of non-european admixture (mostly North-African/Berber DNA), albeit the % is rather small. They still look Iberian, just like Egyptians look like their ancestors.

You have a hard time understanding so I guess I will have to slow this down for you.

First and foremost ... many of the NORTHERN Egyptians have no historical tie to the ancient Egyptians firstly because Egypt was invaded by the Muslims in the 600's A.D. What you see in Northern Egypt is a lot of invaders who proclaim that they are the descendants and they have absolutely nothing to do with the ancient Egyptians. Secondly, southern Egyptians still maintain a lot of their look and genetic structures which are purely African if you will. You statements is without any historical or anthropological grounding; period. What I'm saying is not Afrocentric neither is it any other form of centrism. Its facts; period!!!

So to suggest in the most simplest way means you have no grasp of history, archaeology, linguistics or any form of knowledge dealing with the history of ancient KM.T. Any scholar (mainstream) would ripe you to shreds with that grab you wrote in red. The only thing you are correct in is that the true Egyptians still look like their ancestors and carry the genetic markers of the ancestors.

True Egyptian in Egypt from Aswan
xkrfra.jpg

True Egyptian - UPPER EGYPTIAN BOY
qqvfgl.jpg

Secondly, the Moors were not Spaniards and Portuguese - they ruled them for 700 + years ... they were black folks as well. Back to the point which you so foolish --- well let me say ignorantly missed in all of your research. THE MUSLIMS INVADED EGYPT ESPECIALLY NORTHERN EGYPT AND MOST OF THOSE PEOPLE ARE THE DESCENDANTS OF THIS INVASION. THEY ARE NOT NOR WILL THEY EVERY BE EGYPTIANS.

Genetic research of the mummies verify what I'm saying ... geez you have a lot of research you have to do. I wish I didn't have to post on this thread because you are historically, anthropologically, archaeologically, genetically and linguistically illiterate. Nevertheless, I cannot in good conscious let you come on here thinking that you are going to get away with the garbage you are posting on this site. I can't even get into a genetic debate with you because you really don't know or understand genetics as I can see and even worse you have not research history. Ancient Egypt is a subject based on history, archaeology, linguistic and anthropology (genetic (very little)) but you haven't even done the historical research to know the basics.

LESSON #1:

1.) Ancient Egypt was overthrown by the GREEKS ... (color and genetics start to shift) - time (325 B.C.E.)
2.) Ancient Egypt was then overthrown by the ROMANS from the hand of the Greeks (color and genetic shift still happening in northern Egypt ... lol) conquered between (70 and 30 B.C.E)
3.) Then in the ARABS conquered and took over Egypt (600's A.D) (color shift big time!!!)
4.) Then in the White Europeans conquered and took over Egypt while fighting for Israel during the Holy Crusades (1090 A.D. (give or take))
5.) The ARABS later regained control of Egypt and have been their ever since.

5 basic color shift in ancient northern Egypt with the Arabs keeping control over Egypt to this day. The genetic make up in Egypt has been dramatically changed and they have nothing to do with the ancients because of all of the wars and land grabs. That is basic history. Now to the studies:

Now being that I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND GENETICS OR THE ANCIENT EGYPTIAN DNA PATTERN LET ME GIVE YOU PICTURES created by: Zarahan- aka Enique Cardova from Egyptsearch:

Now tell me if you can understand what these images are saying ... a 4 year old should be able to understand these ... there's even reading on the images.

Attachments

• ychromoegypt1.jpg
    ychromoegypt1.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 44
  • keita2008m35.jpg
    keita2008m35.jpg
    113.3 KB · Views: 41
You have a hard time understanding so I guess I will have to slow this down for you.

First and foremost ... many of the NORTHERN Egyptians have no historical tie to the ancient Egyptians firstly because Egypt was invaded by the Muslims in the 600's A.D. What you see in Northern Egypt is a lot of invaders who proclaim that they are the descendants and they have absolutely nothing to do with the ancient Egyptians. Secondly, southern Egyptians still maintain a lot of their look and genetic structures which are purely African if you will. You statements is without any historical or anthropological grounding; period. What I'm saying is not Afrocentric neither is it any other form of centrism. Its facts; period!!!

This is false, and it isnt what the videos I posted suggest, either.

So to suggest in the most simplest way means you have no grasp of history, archaeology, linguistics or any form of knowledge dealing with the history of ancient KM.T. Any scholar (mainstream) would ripe you to shreds with that grab you wrote in red. The only thing you are correct in is that the true Egyptians still look like their ancestors and carry the genetic markers of the ancestors.

xkrfra.jpg

qqvfgl.jpg

A scholar like S.O.Y Keita? He is in agreement with me. DNA studies futher prove my point.

Watch this video a millon times if you have to:

Secondly, the Moors were not Spaniards and Portuguese - they ruled them for 700 + years ... they were black folks as well. Back to the point which you so foolish --- well let me say ignorantly missed in all of your research. THE MUSLIMS INVADED EGYPT ESPECIALLY NORTHERN EGYPT AND MOST OF THOSE PEOPLE ARE THE DESCENDANTS OF THIS INVASION. THEY ARE NOT NOR WILL THEY EVERY BE EGYPTIANS.

The Moors were mostly Berbers with an Arab leadership.

Genetic research of the mummies verify what I'm saying ... geez you have a lot of research you have to do. I wish I didn't have to post on this thread because you are historically, anthropologically, archaeologically, genetically and linguistically illiterate. Nevertheless, I cannot in good conscious let you come on here thinking that you are going to get away with the garbage you are posting on this site. I can't even get into a genetic debate with you because you really don't know or understand genetics as I can see and even worse you have not research history. Ancient Egypt is a subject based on history, archaeology, linguistic and anthropology (genetic (very little)) but you haven't even done the historical research to know the basics.

Not really:

LESSON #1:

1.) Ancient Egypt was overthrown by the GREEKS ... (color and genetics start to shift) - time (325 B.C.E.)
2.) Ancient Egypt was then overthrown by the ROMANS from the hand of the Greeks (color and genetic shift still happening in northern Egypt ... lol) conquered between (70 and 30 B.C.E)
3.) Then in the ARABS conquered and took over Egypt (600's A.D) (color shift big time!!!)
4.) Then in the White Europeans conquered and took over Egypt while fighting for Israel during the Holy Crusades (1090 A.D. (give or take))

5 basic color shift in ancient northern Egypt with the Arabs keeping control over Egypt to this day. The genetic make up in Egypt has been dramatically changed and they have nothing to do with the ancients because of all of the wars and land grabs. That is basic history. Now to the studies:

Now being that I DON'T THINK YOU UNDERSTAND GENETICS OR THE ANCIENT EGYPTIAN DNA PATTERN LET ME GIVE YOU PICTURES created by: Zarahan- aka Enique Cardova from Egyptsearch:

Now tell me if you can understand what these images are saying ... a 4 year old should be able to understand these ... there's even reading on the images.

The native egyptians were not exterminated nor they mixed on a grand scale with the foreign populations. Again, this is all shown in the videos I posted and in the genetic researchs that have been carried out.

xkrfra.jpg

qqvfgl.jpg

LESSON #1:

Don't underestimate this one. I see through the game. Her Germanic/vandal roots are clearly driving her Eurocentric ideology. That's why she keeps asserting the Berbers and Libyans are Africans without being specific. The vandals exterminated as much as they could of the indigenous north Africans.

If we accept her argument then that means the Dutch Germanic Afrikaners are African as well as other Africanized invaders.

This is false, and it isnt what the videos I posted suggest, either.

A scholar like S.O.Y Keita? He is in agreement with me. DNA studies futher prove my point.

Watch this video a millon times if you have to:

The Moors were mostly Berbers with an Arab leadership.

Not really:

The native egyptians were not exterminated nor they mixed on a grand scale with the foreign populations. Again, this is all shown in the videos I posted and in the genetic researchs that have been carried out.

I find it slightly, if not extremely, obnoxious that you come in here to tell US OUR history....I've been closely following along with all that you have been discussing and it baffles me how you can be so SURE of our history when it isn't even your own.

I feel like I'm in high school history again, once again being deceived.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back