Black People : THE BIGGEST SECRETThe destruction of Afrika three distinct phases-

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Goddess Auset333, Jun 27, 2007.

1. Goddess Auset333

Goddess Auset333 Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +23
    TRUTH KNOWS NO COLOR

THE BIGGEST SECRET-The destruction of Afrika can be described in three distinct phases-By David Icke

The destruction of Afrika can be described in three distinct phases. First the invasion and overt control of the continent by Black Nobility branches of Europe, the British, Dutch, Belgians, Germans, Portuguese and French Then came the transition from colonial rule by physical occupation to rule by financial occupation via corrupt presidents and prime ministers imposed by the brotherhood. Anyone seeking power who will not play the game is removed by assassination, scandal, or coup. The faces change, but the masters stay the same. Rhodesia became Zimbabwe under the manipulation of Britain's Margaret Thatcher (bil) and Lord Carrington (RIIA, TC, Bil, Comm 300), but all that happened was that the white dictatorship of Ian Smith was replaced by the dictatorship of Robert Mugabe. (David Icke)

The lives of the people of Afrika have not changed because the same people are still in control. Only now its more difficult to spot them because they work behind the scenes. The third phase of this African operation is to turn the continent into a bloodbath which will destroy all coherent society and justify the imposition of rule by NATO and United Nations "peacekeepers" . The environment is being used as an excuse to steal more and more land and the debt crisis is being solve' by the banks of the brotherhood offering to forgive 'debt' in return for the rights to the mineral resources--forever. (David Icke)

2. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    :wave:Haaay Goddess Auset!:wave:

Sister, you forgot to provide the link.:couple:
    I know you will post it, so........

Thank you in advance!

:heart:

3. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
  4. mardukson

mardukson Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +1
    Sister,

If I were you I'd be careful about taking in and spreading everything I read, just because somebody seems to be on "Our" side.

That's because almost everything you hear or read coming from people, who seem to be on the side of the oppressed and abused is going to be 99.9999
    percent truth and good to hear. But then they are always going to tell that same one big lie, that supports the oppresors of the world.

Why would anybody who is for freedom, right and justice be against Mugabe?

The man is in his own land, fighting for the legitamate rights of his own people.

He aint in Iraq, or Somalia, or Phillipines, or Afghanistan. He's a Black man In his black land, trying give black land to black people. Why would we be against even the devil himself, if he was trying to do that?

If he wasn't a strong man how long do you thing he would have lasted.

And how can a man who has been democratically elected by the overwhelming majority of his own people be a dictator?

Robert Mugabe is a strong, righteous man.

They had tried every trick in their book on him, and he has never fallen for a one.

The man has never been bloody. Never mowed down, or overly abused the people who rebelled against he, the one the majority of his people want for their leader.

He hasn't even jailed his main opposition--a man who was caught on tape plotting his assasination.

All these fools clamoring for Mugabe's head think the land reform issue is going to disapear with mugabe--as if that elder don't have a thousand men and women just like him waiting in the wings. Younger and probably even more radical than he is.

The West better leave Mugabe alone. The last thing they want is for Mugabe to so much as stub his toe.

Fiind out more of what you're talking about when it comes to our black leaders, before you start spreading stuff.

o.k.?

take care.

5. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    :SuN040:
    mardukson: If I were you I'd be careful about taking in and spreading everything I read, just because somebody seems to be on "Our" side.

Seems: To appear to be true, probable, or evident: There is confusion/distortion in seems. It is, they are, are not on our side (fact).

When we are operating in our Divine right minds we know who our enemies are, and who our friends are. In our Black Holocaust lives Now, we do not have time to (SEEM). It is Time to know or not to KNOW. When I served in the military we were taught to KNOW our enemies, and we had enemies in our Unit, just like so many enemies among our own black people. How can I follow a leader who says It SEEMS like our enemies? MY leader must know it is our enemies or not before I follow that leader. SEEM Like can cause Grave damages.

Beloved mardukson, Truth knows no color. You are not me. I am a Lien holder of my own conscious, a Free Thinker, None conformist, Infinite traveler (consciously/subconsciously), and no one dictates what I am to read or not read. I Am not in a religious mind-set with a BOX mentality. My instructions do not come from the human Being mind-set. My instructions comes from our Cosmic Ancient Ancestors, Universe, Nature, the Divine Energy, Power, Spirit (All One) Reveler some call God.

Beloved, I am in no way against King Mugabe, and there is no missive that I have posted that says I am. I Am not the author of the missive.

Beloved, all David Icke said was: but all that happened was that the white dictatorship of Ian Smith was replaced by the dictatorship of Robert Mugabe. Beloved, mardukson where did you get all what you said out of that sentence?

mardukson: Find out more of what you're talking about when it comes to our black leaders, before you start spreading stuff.

Which Black Leader are you referring to? Point out where I said anything about any black leaders no good ones and good ones.

You act as though I am the author of the message. I Am a messenger, and I deliver the message like a postal person. One accepts or rejects. One does not attack the postal person because they delivered the mail.

It is so funny how this same information I posted on the Worldwide web Yahoo Groups, others Scholars agree to what is said in the message, the three phases, the real focus, and you are the only one who attacked this message. Not once did you address the three distinct phases. One Poster on the group asked the questions. So what is the solution/answer? He did not attack the message.

Beloved, you have the choice to accept or reject this message, allow the others to decide for themselves. Email David Icke and tell him what your thoughts are.

Here is loving you/Afrika:SuN040:

King Mumia-On the Move

6. The CONGO

The CONGO Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +0
    No Sorrow

The people destroying Africa are Black people. Black people are pathetic in the eyes of the world.

7. Goddess Auset333

Ratings:
    +23
    Beloved CONGO::SuN030:

I agree that is how the world looks at us.

I agree it is us who is destroying Afrika.

HILY/A:SuN030: