Black People : THE BIGGEST QUESTION .... EVER...

Light

REGISTERED MEMBER
Sep 26, 2008
Here it is;

Should black people in America have children???

I mean really really think about it....

I am asking a question not dictating

It is something to critically think about....

I believe as a people Black people came; saw; and over achieved....

No time in history ever has a people grew from such a meager means to higher point.

But I do not want to see our people get run down and angry from trying so hard it turns all of us into just straight

Anger bots or people that know nothing more than fighting and surviving... that is not something we want our children to deal with because of a system that attacks us at every point.

That is not a system for our children to evolve in ... it is a system that they will just grow angrier with and more depressed.

I know this first hand; I have been out on the streets in the middle of winter and watched women pushing their babies through the snow in a stroller....

Or tons of black veterans frustrated blaming themselves for the past they had no control over.

I DONT WANT TO SEE BLACK PEOPLE BLAMING EACH OTHER FOR DIFFERENCES ANY MORE...

Should we step out of the blame game ... were blacks are blamed for all the problems going on in the world even if they achieve a high level of success
"you know who I speak of"

I have done a experiment with my life, because I saw all the hardship my family plus black families around me.

I have no children of my own; "but have helped raise girlfriends children"

I have tried to pay bills and so forth, but then economies fall apart.

But we are blamed for the bills even when the economy falls apart, while other companies are bailed out.It is just as it has been said before "it is a system that is abusing us." And it does not seem to end.....

Can we come to the conclusion to hold our heads high knowing who we are and leave this game.

Basically winning the game by knowing this is not our fault stop blaming ourselves and each other; and not subjecting our children to mostly negative situations.

I BELIEVE THAT BLACK PEOPLE DID OVER COME; BUT NEVER WERE SUPPOSED TO AND THAT IS WHAT EVERY ONE IS ANGRY ABOUT.

It is kind of like Serena Williams she knows she is incredible, and can choose "WHEN TO PLAY AND WHEN NOT TO."

SHE IS IN CONTROL... I am forsure she has made enough money to quit whenever she wants and not take any more abuse from spectators, spitting or yelling at her.

I believe we have to win for ourselves on the inside .............

AND I BELIEVE ALL OF YOU HAVE WON

Much love and light to you all....

@Light
Are you basically drawing the conclusion that black people shouldn't have babies then?
If so I just don't get it...
I mean all those struggles all those years till you actually do get somewhere and then what...
If nobody has babies then eventually the population dies out...
Doesn't that just achieve the genocide that others have been talking about in other threads?
Not to mention the feelings of millions of women who would see one of their main reasons for being taken away
I mean I know I'm pretty naive about all this stuff, but it seems like black people are finally beginning to get somewhere in the US...
And yes its going to take a lot more years to get there...
But don't you believe there's a future down the line where black people will actually have enough power and influence to determine their own futures?...
Isn't that what all those dreams of MLK and MX were about?

That is the question;

As we all know since Black people have become wealthier they have had less children...

Why does that happen???

I dont have the answers, I just have a lot of questions...

My point is, that if I were in Africa and slavery had not happened I would probably have three or four children and two or three wives "if they would have me, and not kill me...."

But here it is difficult to have any continuous fun with out some one stepping in due to money and constant comments that really do not pertain to me or most black people...

I knew when I wrote this people would think that I was against something or other......

But really I am not ... It is really "in my opinion" Saying I am to good for these lies and to put my child in anything less that a positive and evolving situation...

In one African nation the women told the men there would not be any more sex until they changed some rules .... I bet it worked...... lol

My point is... how high do we hold ourselves and our future children???

I am not here to argue any point ...

But I can bet one thing if .... MLK was here, we have reached passed points that he dreamed of....

But I dont want the population to reach points and not have positive outlooks ...

I believe each person is worth more than any piece of green paper or shiny rock .... what will it be next???

And I want all the people to know this is true ... and believe it for their children...

@Light
OK I'm just picking out a couple of things from what you said cause I don't really get all of it...
I think the less children thing is to do with them being more likely to survive and that isn't it? Like when people were poorer they couldn't buy medicine, afford health care or decent food so infant deaths were higher so you had more children in the hope 2 or 3 would survive - guess for many they still have those probs...
Isn't the way to have positive outlooks to look back and see how far you've come rather than just look at the present and see its still not perfect?
Anyways that's just me looking at it as an outsider really (I'm just a mixed girl living away from the US) - you being in the situation may well have a better view and all .

@Light
OK I'm just picking out a couple of things from what you said cause I don't really get all of it...
I think the less children thing is to do with them being more likely to survive and that isn't it? Like when people were poorer they couldn't buy medicine, afford health care or decent food so infant deaths were higher so you had more children in the hope 2 or 3 would survive - guess for many they still have those probs...
Isn't the way to have positive outlooks to look back and see how far you've come rather than just look at the present and see its still not perfect?
Anyways that's just me looking at it as an outsider really (I'm just a mixed girl living away from the US) - you being in the situation may well have a better view and all .

We need "and I need" all opinions... No matter who or were you are... "in my opinion".....
Many people could be right I could be looking in the wrong direction... it is possible that people should have more children... As I said I just ask question and listen to others ....
I just thought it was a option we had not tried; to end this suffering. I have always hated to see black people fighting and tricking each other... or families suffering.
I really hate it for all races ... I hate it Africans... I hate it for the Chineses... I hate it for Indians.... I hate it for every one.....

I hate to see people come home so tired they can do nothing but go to sleep;

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to know there is enough technology out in the world for every one to live easily...

In other wordz this is a joke .... without play things a monster has nothing to destroy...

I mean, it is blatant that even the text books I use say that Bush locked up more Black people than any other president in centuries...

I don't want to see innocent people locked up, that do not belong there...

People tricked and scammed into it for fun....

I would rather not put a child through those situations ....

But on the other hand it is true as said before; all the struggles of the past should not go to waste...

But should they move us to have more children....

It is a huge discussion... Please any one step in with your critical thoughts...

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back