Black Education / Schools : The Big Lie Revealed

this is awesome, but some of those Blacks they call 'Black' look very white though, very fair skinned with white traits. And, what wonderful timing now, after all these hundreds of years and decades... that still, the HOUSE, the white spokesperson, decides to out his white race and be the hero and show us Blacks today, how their whites hid this wonderful history...that, like the Black girl on his show revealed... I already knew this...too.

They still determine, when it's time to oust their white relatives for being evil, and thus many all American blacks still feel fond of America. Don't you just love it how towards the end of this clip, the white men almost became drunk on how those wonderful blacks of the past, said they have no bad feelings about slavery...just like joseph in the Bible, who had no bad feelings for being in a dungeon...

Don't you just love how the slave master interprets the Bible, and outright lie!--about Joseph loving his oppressors...even though the Bible well documented that Joseph told his relatives, to swear that when they left Egypt, they would take his bones out.... Joseph hated being 'a captive' in Egypt but let 'them' tell it, --our story-- smh.

But amidst all of that patriotism that makes me cringe, and even though it's obvious that the early artist painted strategically to preserve history about those famous Blacks that were probably decorated at the time, but had to be made sort of invisible in the portraits, it was still awesome to now see this history. It is amazing how they did that, hide the famous Black men right in the portrait...to be revealed when they chose to at some later time. Wow, to see PETER SALEM, come alive and Prince Wipple come alive again by now, giving them their names, history, and acts, is amazing. To be refreshed on Banneker is great. NO, to clarify, I didn't specifically know about, these particular men, but I read about so many more about so many Black men in New England and from England itself during these times, it's overwhelming.

But to use, Trumps strategic blunder about Frederick Douglass to test us today, is sad. To see if we also recall that the Black community became divided on Frederick Douglass because he brought white women in the house of his black wife and had sex with these women--who also insulted his black wife-- is so sad.

And to use Frederick Douglass to re-introduce famous Black men who fought for America and with George Washington in order to suppress the other issues about Washington being a slave owner, is like mockery. I love and appreciate this new found history, but I hope that we also realize the whole picture.

this is awesome, but some of those Blacks they call 'Black' look very white though, very fair skinned with white traits. And, what wonderful timing now, after all these hundreds of years and decades... that still, the HOUSE, the white spokesperson, decides to out his white race and be the hero and show us Blacks today, how their whites hid this wonderful history...that, like the Black girl on his show revealed... I already knew this...too.

They still determine, when it's time to oust their white relatives for being evil, and thus many all American blacks still feel fond of America. Don't you just love it how towards the end of this clip, the white men almost became drunk on how those wonderful blacks of the past, said they have no bad feelings about slavery...just like joseph in the Bible, who had no bad feelings for being in a dungeon...

Don't you just love how the slave master interprets the Bible, and outright lie!--about Joseph loving his oppressors...even though the Bible well documented that Joseph told his relatives, to swear that when they left Egypt, they would take his bones out.... Joseph hated being 'a captive' in Egypt but let 'them' tell it, --our story-- smh.

But amidst all of that patriotism that makes me cringe, and even though it's obvious that the early artist painted strategically to preserve history about those famous Blacks that were probably decorated at the time, but had to be made sort of invisible in the portraits, it was still awesome to now see this history. It is amazing how they did that, hide the famous Black men right in the portrait...to be revealed when they chose to at some later time. Wow, to see PETER SALEM, come alive and Prince Wipple come alive again by now, giving them their names, history, and acts, is amazing. To be refreshed on Banneker is great. NO, to clarify, I didn't specifically know about, these particular men, but I read about so many more about so many Black men in New England and from England itself during these times, it's overwhelming.

But to use, Trumps strategic blunder about Frederick Douglass to test us today, is sad. To see if we also recall that the Black community became divided on Frederick Douglass because he brought white women in the house of his black wife and had sex with these women--who also insulted his black wife-- is so sad.

And to use Frederick Douglass to re-introduce famous Black men who fought for America and with George Washington in order to suppress the other issues about Washington being a slave owner, is like mockery. I love and appreciate this new found history, but I hope that we also realize the whole picture.

We know our history, the whole history. You don't. Not one of us.
Lil d didn't know anything about Fredrick Douglas. Not a blunder. I don't see him ever studying Black History. He thought Douglas was still living and getting a lot of attention now. Silly rabbit.

The Black community did not become divided because of Douglass affairs.
The semi division was a result of Fredrick Douglas, W.E.B. Du Bois different political views. Then came Marcus Garvey, which divided even more. 3 divisions.
Majority of Blacks remained followers of Douglass.

Douglass supported studying the trades, maids, butlers, etc.
Du Bois supported education - The Talenth Tenth
Marcus Garvey Black Nationalism and Pan-Africanism movement

I would like to know where you got the information that Blacks were divided over Douglass having affair.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back