Health and Wellness : The Big Fat Lie We’ve Been Fed About Our Diet

That's all good to hear Josef, keep up the good work, its all about our health and wellness ... we've got to finish the race.

On gout, did you try cherries? Works like a charm. I've never had gout, but have recommended cherries to my friends that have.

Hi Josef, I have found that the tart cherry juice works wonders f,
Thanks, yea I ate cherries quite a bit.
It works for most sufferers I have heard, I basically had to go through trials of which foods triggered it. There are a few diets I know of that says pretty much thw same as what you posted and have many many people who are successful at maintaning a healthy lifestyle.

I very much need to watch what I have since "the Suga" runs in my family.

But all in all for me its been calories in, calories out meaning to me, if you don't need if for energy or aren't willing to work to burn it off and keep yourself in a caloric deficit at the end of the week?...don't even think about eating it!
Lol

Josef, have you tried "Tart Cherry Juice"? Is's good for fighting inflamation. I drink it everyday, works for me. It's more concetrated that eating lots of cherries. Altho I do enjoy eating them also when available.

Josef, have you tried "Tart Cherry Juice"? Is's good for fighting inflamation. I drink it everyday, works for me. It's more concetrated that eating lots of cherries. Altho I do enjoy eating them also when available.

Where do you find Tart Cherry Juice? How much do you drink each day?

Hey there!
No I havent tried the juice yet, I've been forrunate that's the attacks only have happened a handful of times in my adult life.

The first attack I thought that my son had sat on my foot and broke my toe while I slept, the second attack sent me to the ER thinking that I had stepped wrong off a curb while at work.

It was the second one where I had ny uric acid tested, and sure enough gout was the culprit for the nagging, aching and swelling.

The most eecent which was towards the beginning of the year, had me hobblimg around because it had seemed to jump from my left to my right foot.

Talk about being miserable...well that's when I had had enough. My weight climbed a bit, the ex and my eldest daughter had moved out, stress at work, and having to split custody with my ex for the first time ever, made it easy for me to comfort myself with unhealthy foods and
drink beer more often than before.

Long story short, I am getting my weight back in track after years of abuse to it. Lol
Hadn't ever been a big drinker, yet food was what I chose to self medicate in a way.

I love love LOVE feeling full especially at bed time.
And growing up in a home where you had better finish what was put in your plate, I formed a happen of not wanting to push away from the table when I felt full.

What I try to do now is include veggies in most my dinners, even a salad and drink more water to help me feel comfortable (full)
Seems to be working!
I call this new change my old me D.I.E.D experiment
D.edication
I.ntervals
E.xcercise
D.isclipine
Hope its spelled right
Lol.
How about you, have you had Gout?

Hey there!
No I havent tried the juice yet, I've been forrunate that's the attacks only have happened a handful of times in my adult life.

The first attack I thought that my son had sat on my foot and broke my toe while I slept, the second attack sent me to the ER thinking that I had stepped wrong off a curb while at work.

It was the second one where I had ny uric acid tested, and sure enough gout was the culprit for the nagging, aching and swelling.

The most eecent which was towards the beginning of the year, had me hobblimg around because it had seemed to jump from my left to my right foot.

Talk about being miserable...well that's when I had had enough. My weight climbed a bit, the ex and my eldest daughter had moved out, stress at work, and having to split custody with my ex for the first time ever, made it easy for me to comfort myself with unhealthy foods and
drink beer more often than before.

Long story short, I am getting my weight back in track after years of abuse to it. Lol
Hadn't ever been a big drinker, yet food was what I chose to self medicate in a way.

I love love LOVE feeling full especially at bed time.
And growing up in a home where you had better finish what was put in your plate, I formed a happen of not wanting to push away from the table when I felt full.

What I try to do now is include veggies in most my dinners, even a salad and drink more water to help me feel comfortable (full)
Seems to be working!
I call this new change my old me D.I.E.D experiment
D.edication
I.ntervals
E.xcercise
D.isclipine
Hope its spelled right
Lol.
How about you, have you had Gout?

D.I.E.D., Ilike that. Yes, I've experienced gout ... Its no fun. I just woke up one morning and couldn't walk because of the terrible pain. I'm diabetic and thought it was neuropathy. The doctor said it was gout, and told me to stop eating red meat. I love my burgers and steaks ...
that was hard to do. Cherries are so expensive in season, but, I bought them anyway. I ran across the juice and I keep it in thefridge all the time.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

TractorsPakistan.com is one of the leading tractor exporters from Pakistan to Africa and the Caribbean regions.
HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Back