Chief Elder Osiris : THE BIBLICAL INDICATION OF GOD

Discussion in 'Chief Elder Osiris' started by Chief Elder Osiris, Mar 3, 2008.

1. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174
    THE BIBLICAL INDICATION OF GOD

By Chief Elder Osiris

Biblical religion is riddle in symbols, metaphors, allegories, and the author philosophical opinions, nothing in the religions bible and this include all different expressions of religion, nothing of them come from the mouth of GOD, so the Bible authors Lie, when they make indications that the Bibles are of the Word of God, when all it happen to be, is the word of the people that wrote that book referred to as the bible, an instrument used by its authors to conquer the Mind of the Divine Being, primarily, and the world in general, and yer the once Divine Being can not bring themselves to accept that they are of such importantance, whereby the present power of the world is primarily concerned with so call Black Afrikans, so much to the extent that they would compile a book designed to bring confusion to the once Divine Black Beings upon this Planet Earth, and the reason such a Divine Truth can not be Mentally digested by Black so call Afrikans today, is because the Black so call Afrikans do not know whom they are, the now legacy of Black People, and is the cause of us Black People being in the life condition that we are in today and we now rake our Life condition to be that of our Norm in life on this Planet.

A people that do not know whom they are, is a People that do not Know what god Is, and a People ignorant of God, is a people that do not know from whence they come, and a people that do not know from whence they come, is a people that is subject to believe any and everything told to them about God, Universe, And themselves, a sure sign of both physical and spiritual defeat of a once Divine Black Being, you who once Dwelled upon this Planet referred to as Earth.

I have often shared with you the Divine Truth concerning a People referring to themselves as being White People, a description that they gave themselves, I share with you that White People Lie and the main target that they Lie too, happen to be Black People, because better than Black People, White People know whom black People are and when I say White People, I am referring to those White People that is the author of that book you now worship as the bible, which has been placed in your now brand New Mind as being the unquestionable Word Of GOD and I say to you black People, how Low we have become by not Knowing Whom We black People are today.

There is nothing in that book referred to as the Bible that is of God Word, yet you defy those that come among us sharing the Divine Truth concerning the bible Religion, which is no more than a concoction of White, Jewish, and Arab Aristocracy, the Luciferians of the World, with a Primary interest in Black People, for the purpose of keeping us ignorant of our True Divine Nature, in relationship to the Infinite Universe, which is without Color and yet is the producer of Color, and all things that consist of and is to be of the physical Universe.

The greatest Mysterious Symbol that emanate out from that book referred to as the bible is that which we refer to as the Trinity of GOD, you know, the Father, Son and the Holy Ghost. ( Spirit )

I am sharing this with you to show you Black people how much you have been duped and as Malcolm said, bamboozle, meaning mental disoriented away from knowing the Divine Truth about your Black once Divine self, and a people can Not descend no lower than not to know whom you are in Life.

Religion is no more than the evidence of information plagiarism, an act of stealing somebody other than yourself information and indicating it to be of your own Mental perception/creation.

So, when you are worshiping other people Religion, you Black People are only serving as a sign that yo no longer Know GOD and most certainly is out of the Knowing of Whom you are, so what you do, you gladly accept the Bible and all of that substance claimed to be that which came right out from the Bosom of God, Why ? because the Bible told you so, you not knowing that it is a book riddle in Symbols, Metaphors, allegories and the authors Philosophical opinions concerning God and Life relationship to " HIM".

God is neither a Person, Place or Thing, IT is just what It is, which is Not what you believe It Is, yet the Bible bet all of its marbles by telling you and conditioning you to believe that God is a Trinity, being Three Person into One, such as the Father, Son and the Holy Spirit, beloved, those entities serve to be no more than symbols of your make-up on the Physical Level.

Life consist of a Trinity within the confine of your Being, namely, the Body core Energy, Religiously referred to as the Father ( Soul ) and then you have what is referred to as the Son to the Father, which is the Mind of your Being and then you have the Holy Spirit, which is the manifestation of your Being, Attitudinal Behavior, and the Three is One that make up the Godhead of your life, and to master the knowledge of the Trinity and your Life Function, such will be that of a Divine Being and it is your Ancient Divine First Way Cosmic Ancestors that was the Masters of that Divine Theology of The GOD You Being, such does not require religious belief, but the requirement is Divine Knowing about the esoteric inner-action of the Divine Self.

The Trinity of Life, set upon the cycle of Infinity, Squared by the Knowing about the Divine Reality of GOD, Universe, And Self, serving to be the Trinity of Knowing and the Divine Trinity set upon the four points of the square, as it rise to the pinnacle of the Pyramid of Divine Knowledge, concerning the Apex of You, and upon such a Divine Foundation, will qualify you to be able to read the Rosetta DNA of your Inner You, it being the Me, Self, And I of your Divine You, the Trinity of God, The Father, Son, And Holy Spirit of The Anthropomorphous Life, as matter of Fact, Of All Life form, regardless of the Nature of its Geno-Phenotype.

Such is the Divine Theology taught to us by our Divine First Way Ancient Black Ancestors, having nothing to do with Religioous Belief, a concept created by those people whose nature is to Lie and deceive the Black World, because it is that World that carry the Pureness of the Rosetta DNA of goddess and gods of our Ancient First Way Divine Ancestors.

It does not matter who you are or what your Rank is in the World, or how well received you may be by the world, if your Life is grounded in the belief system of Religion, then you are the surrogate of the Luciferian Doctrine and your Modus Operandi is to Lie and Deceive People in the World and cause them to become a part of the Religious lying world, designed to keep the Black World ignorant of Self and that is why you Black People get so up-set when the Divine Truth is revealed to the Black World, because it show you Religious Believers of how you in your so call intelligence has been duped and Bamboozle to the extent that the Divine truth reveal how much you do not know, wearing your religious crown that forbid you to Think for your Black selves.

the higher Pinnacle of self ignorance is when Back folks ask the question, Who is god and What Color is God ?

Beloved, to be a Pauper in in life is to be rich in the seeking after the Divine Truth about God, Universe, And the Divine Self, and it is the Pauper that know that such Divine Information ride the River Nile within, with the Canoe being your DNA, that which carry information of Life events and happening, even into infinity, so it is the Trinity of You that must be able to Hyper Divinely Communicate with your DNA, in order to Know What God Is, The Meaning And Purpose Of The Universe and how your Black Self Is In Relationship To IT All.

The Bible serve to be a Miscarriage Of Divine Justice against the Black Once Divine World, Yet The Time Of Space Has come Around Again To Allow The Black World To Know, that It Is Time For You To Become Re-awaken Again And You Question Me Why I Speak As I do About Obama, Allowing your irrational Emotion toget Into the Way of The Divine Truth That which Is being Shared With You concerning Obama, A truth That Can Cause Him To Be The Man You So Hunger For Him To Be For you, Yet how can you know What Is the Greater good For you When You do not Know Yourself.

The Black World can only recognize what you have been programmed to recognized and since your Programmer is A liar and a Deceiver, then all that you have been programmed to believe is a Lie, YOU EVEN HAS BECOME A LIAR AND A DECEIVER, geared to deceive your people away from knowing the Divine Truth and such is capable as long as you wear the Mind of your Lying Oppressors, you Black folks that have gone Blind and can no longer See Whom you are.

The Divine Truth, Black Folks have been conditioned to Despise The Divine Truth, A Deeper truth That Really can Not Be shared With you On This Internet, Yet I Share With you what is Prudent for you to be aware Of on This Internet, As you Follow Your Lying Deceiving Afrikan Leaders to your mental Grave, How Pitiful and Sad A Once Divine Black People Has Become, As You Grow More to Despise me, Because I Love you more than You Love Your Black selves.

Here Is Lovingly Thinking Of you

Hoteph
    Osiris
    Chief Elder
    The First Way Institute Of Black ( Afrikan ) Mysticism/Repatriation/Reparation
    [email protected]

2. thePreacher

thePreacher Banned MEMBER

Agent Of Change
    Ratings:
    +815
    Herein is a paradox. What you have said about the bible also applies to your own posts. You, as with all the other men before you who have written of holy things, portray how you, personally, perceive that which is, ultimately, unknowable to mortals. Some are honestly mistaken. Others intentionally mislead, but, even then, this is based on _personal_ perception of summun bonum - the greater good.

Some black people preach a view intentionally distorted to paint black people as God's Chosen People because they _perceive_ that will accomplish the Greater Good.

Hence, the paradox for each of us. Who do we beleive? Do we believe what the bible says? Or, what Chief Elder Osiris says? Or, just the red words in the bible? Or, the Bhagavad Gita? Or, some other scripture?

My take, again just a personal _perception_, is that:

1. There is One, unmanifest, Divine Being that pervades all that was manifest. We are It in the sense that we came from IT and back to It we must return.
    2. IT makes no distinction between races of people. We are all his children and the sheep of his pasture. Beneath the physical sheaths of all men beats the heart of the one and same Self.
    3. IT chooses fallible men to write fallible scriptures, not as the Last Word, but as signposts along the Way back to the knowledge of the God I AM, which is an inward looking journey.
    4. Each signpost is designed, not to be the One Truth, but -- as was illustrated by the Oracle in the Matrix movies --- to tell each of us what we need to hear at the time.

3. Ionlyspeaktruth

Ionlyspeaktruth Banned

Ratings:
    +6

Hotep Chief Elder, thank you for saying that. Afrikans and their so called leaders get mad when you try and tell them things like what the word "devil" means. One of the oldest definitions is: "A liar" "a deceiver" Now does that not describe the beast that walks on 2 feet? Having had many of our people worshipping Michaelangelo's Homosexual cousin, is it any wonder why they consider us BLIND SHEEP? Oh and have us SCARED of our motherland and our people as well as each other right here. Well brother i am resigned to fight this till the MOST HIGH calls me. You keep being you and I enjoy reading your posts.

4. Chief Elder Osiris

Chief Elder Osiris Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +174