Amun-Ra : The Bible (What else do we read?)

Certainly agree . . .

I certainly agree with the learning and teaching. To do less is irresponsible and not in our own best interests. If we are totaly selfish about it, education is what gets us ahead. For whatever reason a person chooses to learn more, I am for it, just as long as people get an education of some type. It should be apparrent that those who get ahead in this world are ether smarter or more ruthless than others or a combination of both. If you can't think, you are doomed to second place finishes and hind teat. Not all education is in books, but a good portion lies there and the rest we get through living.

Ra:x:

Raahubaat Neteru Baruk Antut / Antuk

These Are Some Of The Books I'm Reading And Studying
1) Hebrew - Greek Keyword Study Bible .
2 ) El's Holy Injiyl
3 ) El's Holy Torah The Five Books Of Moses , Bara****h / Shimut / Wayika / Bimidbar / Dibarim
4) El's Holy Qur'aan
5 ) The Dead Sea Scroll
6) Atra -Hasis Tables / Enuma Elish Tablets
7 El Katub Shil El Mawui = The Book Of The Dead < Egyptian >
8) El's Holy Tehillim ( Zabuwr ) Psalms David
I Love Reading About Our Nubian Culture / Our - History , And Not His - Story

Pro and Con

Pro and Con

I have read many of the books you are starting to read and they are excellent resources. However, I didn't notice any books that are on the other side of the aisle. When researching a subject, I like to see what the other side has to say and if they have any valid points. Over the years, I found myself reading things that only validated my point of view. I stopped doing that so that I might understand the point of view that didn't agree with mine.

Just a note: Be careful when reading about our culture. Many of the writers who supply information are little more than cheerleaders with a biased point of view, which is just as bad as the white writers who research some of these same items. Bad facts from either side contribute nothing to our understanding of ourselves.

Amun-Ra

Raahubaat Akhay Atha AntukAmun - Ra

Thankyou And I Appreciate Your Concern , But Those Are Just A Few Of The Books I Have An Are Reading , I Don't Only Read About Nubian Culture's I Also Read About Other To Get A Better OverStanding Why The Eat / Dress Pray / History Etc . Me Being A Nubian I Want To Know About Self And My Nubians Brother & Sister First .. And Yes I Agree One Must Not Believe EveryThing They Write Or Anyone For That Matter , For I Was Told This By My Mother & Father But To Question EveryThing & And Everyone & ReSearch Same . I Also Pay Close Attention On Whats Going On Around The World. And Don't Let Myself Be Brain Wash By The Media / T.V./ Papers / Radio .
Because Of The Tricknowledge Is Being Play People ... :thanks:

Zi - Kalana - Sharufun - Liyya -Laguy - Antuk - Amun - Ra = It Was An Honor To Meet You ...

Yes!!

dbaraka said:
This is a subject that sometimes causes hard feelings.And if it contradicts a persons belief systemm,forget it!! A friend of mine,who is from West Afrika did make an interesting statement.He said that when the white man cam to Afrika ,the white man had religion and the Black man had the land,now the Black man has the religion and the white man has the land.That's something to think about.:heart:

I think that is an excellent statement. Thankyou for posting this. I really wish blacks would put even half as much time into educating their kids as they do reading the bible and dragging the kids to chruch. If they did, it would not matter that the public school system in north america fails blacks constantly, becuase the parents would pick up the slack and the kids would stay afloat.

:toast: :toast:

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back