Black Spirituality Religion : The Bible was written Literally

oceolo said:
i thought I made it clear but I guess I have to explain further. I read the bible no matter what the translation because they all have the same message even though that message is worded differently in each translation.
How can you call me a false witness if what I say coroborates what is in the bible ?
Answer the question . What version do you read?And you about as clear on your answers as mud water. And what you say dont cororates as you put it.

EVE said:
Answer the question . What version do you read?And you about as clear on your answers as mud water. And what you say dont cororates as you put it.

I dont see how I could be clearer than that but for your sake I will try again . I read all the different translations of the bible . I hope this is clear enough. Please show me where you think I go against what is written in the bible.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back