Black Spirituality Religion : The Bible was written Literally

EVE said:
Example......If The Gospel of Thomas isn't in our Bible, and somebody picks it up 2000 years later and say it's a lost book of the Bible, then it's fair to ask "In what sense is it a lost book of the Bible?" It might be a lost book of antiquity, a great archaeological find, but a lost book of the Bible? No Way!
seek the truth" for "our people are destroyed for a lack of knowledge"............Why do you quote from a Book you dont believe in or follow?That is a question I have always wanted to ask :)

You've raised up some very valid points EVE!

oceolo said:
Whats right is right and whats wrong is wrong all I am doing is saying what the bible says plain and simple
how olde are you?
isn't it a mere 27?

i have NEVER seen you give anyone else the honor of being correct.
what kind of faith is it if only YOU know the way?
at the end of days you will be the only one left standing?

jamesfrmphilly said:
how olde are you?
isn't it a mere 27?

I only speak the word found in the bible ,so it is not up to me to decide who is right or wrong the bible does that for me , so if I point out errors it is because I have enough knowledge of the bible to know a falsehood concerning God when I hear it. As long as you believe in Jesus as your lord and savior you are on the right path whether you agree with me on lesser matters concerning the bible or not.

jamesfrmphilly said:
how olde are you?
isn't it a mere 27?

It's amazing how these questions go perpetually unanswered........

What does the simplest question such as "how old are you" have to do with the Bible?

:roll:

PEACE

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back