Black Spirituality Religion : The Bible vs Black Liberation

No no no Brother!!...425 BILLION dollars ain't no tithes or offerings...425 BILLION dollars is BLACK ECONOMIC LIBERATION!!!...Lets not play games with those numbers!

We've had this conversation before on this very same subject. When you say the money was collected:

Was his church part of the 425 billion dollars that won't ever aid black people, that the black church collected??? Hhmmm?

This collection is done through tithes and offerings. Now, some of the questions remain to be these; how do you get the churches to turn over their money, to whom do they direct it to?

We've had this conversation before on this very same subject. When you say the money was collected:

Was his church part of the 425 billion dollars that won't ever aid black people, that the black church collected??? Hhmmm?

This collection is done through tithes and offerings. Now, some of the questions remain to be these; how do you get the churches turn over their money, to whom do they direct it to?

I would have thought with your brilliant mind that you would have had an answer?? I actually don't care any more than the church cares...which has been evident for quite a long long long long time!!! I'm still trying to reconcile in my mind what Christianity did to the Black Woman and what the Black man did and is still doing in the name of his volcanic, thundar bolt throwing God.

I would have thought with your brilliant mind that you would have had an answer?? I actually don't care any more than the church cares...which has been evident for quite a long long long long time!!! I'm still trying to reconcile in my mind what Christianity did to the Black Woman and what the Black man did and is still doing in the name of his volcanic, thundar bolt throwing God.

Likewise ... But when you reconcile Christianity and blacks, let us know.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back