Black Spirituality Religion : The Bible vs. ANY other book!

I don't look to books for "prophecy".

Nor is the a requisite for what book is 'legit' and what isn't.

There is also the notion of 'self-fulfilling prophecies' that should be factored.

Not saying anyone must go to books for 'prophecy'. It could just be word of mouth...the point is this.....of the books, writings, words of wisdom written down on a napkin, or whatever items used by those that dismiss the bible as the word of God;

"Do ANY of the writings that are read by those that dismiss the words of the bible as the words of God, give any accurate prophecies concerning world events as accurate as the bible?"

Not saying anyone must go to books for 'prophecy'. It could just be word of mouth...the point is this.....of the books, writings, words of wisdom written down on a napkin, or whatever items used by those that dismiss the bible as the word of God;
Point taken.

"Do ANY of the writings that are read by those that dismiss the words of the bible as the words of God, give any accurate prophecies concerning world events as accurate as the bible?"

Because, I don't look for (to a greater extent think much about) prophecy, I myself, would have to research that. So honestly, I can't answer that question.

However, let me ask you: What are some prophesies that you regard where the christian bible is concerned?

:popcorn1:

Because, I don't look for (to a greater extent think much about) prophecy, I myself, would have to research that. So honestly, I can't answer that question.

However, let me ask you: What are some prophesies that you regard where the christian bible is concerned?

Will get back with you on that....hopefully by tomorrow.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back