Black Spirituality Religion : The Bible vs. ANY other book!

I think we done went way off topic here...

Peace!

@Brother Kenyatta, my beloved brother you are free to disagree. It is alright to have a different opinion, but let me ask a few questions before you throw out such a claim as you have just stated about Arabic.

1. First and foremost, was not the entire planet originally filled with Black people?

Yes

2. Since we have allowed the Caucasian to dictate our modern maps and borders... who was it that called the Middle East, the Middle East? And if there is a Middle East where is the Middle West? Or was it formerly a part of Africa

Yes it was the Caucasian who did that... because prior to that point it was a part of the Kushite empire and then later became a colony of ancient Kemet.

3. Prior to the Caucasian race mixing with the aboriginal people of Africa and what is now called "the Middle East," what color were the original Arabs?

This is the issue right here....there were no Arabs, only Afrakan peoples.

4. Since now we have very light skinned Arabs and Egyptians, do you recommend we forsake our history, language and culture because of race mixing? And allow those who are guilty of identity theft to take claim to what is rightfully ours?

This too is an issue....the area that we now refer to as the Arabian peninsula has been co-opted for well over 4,000 years beginning with the destruction of Sumer. It sits right below the Caucus Mountains.

Is Arabic not an original language? Is it not also the father of its derivatives, Hebrew and Aramaic?

No it isn't. I suggest that you research the works further and come back and inform me who created Arabic. I've been asking Muslim brothers this question for a minute and no one has answered it yet....and I only asked them to get them to do the research because of their faith. I know who it was, which was why I posed the question. Have you seen Arabic in ancient Kemetic writings? Have you seen it in ancient Kushite writings? Have you seen it in the ruins of Sumer? Since the answer to all these questions is no...I respectfully suggest that you go back and dig deeper.

So Brother Kenyatta, I encourage you to look further into this history and research it objectively. It is clear you have a preconceived notion that seems to stem from your disdain of modern Arabs but don't allow some of the Arabs hypocrisy to blind you to history.

I was a Sunni, a Shiite and a Sufi....so I have done my studies into linguistics a while ago.

So todays best road map is the Quran and because the Arabs have done an excellent job with keeping it in its original tongue it was revealed in, of Arabic, and not allowing manipulation of it until very recent it is close to its original condition.
[/QUOTE]

Sorry Bro. Clyde...this isn't true either. The Qu'ran was revealed in Quarish Arabic. It was changed under Uthman to Fusha Arabic and then the original was destroyed. Figure that!?

Clyde Coger Before I answer your question, let me state that I am answering from a historical standpoint and not from an emotional or biased standpoint.

The book that I believe is the best road map for us today is the Holy Quran. This is because it is the most recent revelation given to the human family. The reason this is key is because when a new revelation is given it corrects the errors that were added to the previous scriptures so that man may be guided aright.

It is clear historically speaking and logically speaking that the Bible was tampered with and manipulated. Since the Quran was revealed, post Bible, the Quran straightens out the alterations that were made to the former scripture i.e the Bible.

So todays best road map is the Quran and because the Arabs have done an excellent job with keeping it in its original tongue it was revealed in, of Arabic, and not allowing manipulation of it until very recent it is close to its original condition.

Much appreciated MasterDJ, again, good seeing you. So, for you, its the Bible and Holy Quran, and between these, you favor the Quran. Then existing prophecies can be compared between the two(2).

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back