Black Spirituality Religion : The Bible vs. ANY other book!

Eccl 12vs13

REGISTERED MEMBER
Apr 14, 2013
I see there are a lot of our people that have dismissed the teachings of the bible here on this forum. They have chosen to read other books for their knowledge, wisdom and understanding. They have even claimed that the bible was created from the writings of these other books.

But I have one question to those that do not believe the words contained in the bible are from the one and only true and living God;

"Do ANY of the books that you read give any accurate prophecies concerning world events as accurate as the bible?"

I see there are a lot of our people that have dismissed the teachings of the bible here on this forum. They have chosen to read other books for their knowledge, wisdom and understanding. They have even claimed that the bible was created from the writings of these other books.

But I have one question to those that do not believe the words contained in the bible are from the one and only true and living God;

"Do ANY of the books that you read give any accurate prophecies concerning world events as accurate as the bible?"

Oh boy!:popcorn1: I'm gonna take a ring side seat in this Thread, and get ready for :box: and :argue:, if any ...

Peace In the Spirit of Sankofa Eccl 12vs13,

I think you are working under the assumption that all people believe that the prophecies outlined in the Bible are Accurate or even Christian.

Say the people whom you speak of believe the Bible is fiction. Your argument suddenly loses a lot of it's plausibility.

I am saying this all in a totally non-biased way, of course ;)

I think you are working under the assumption that all people believe that the prophecies outlined in the Bible are Accurate or even Christian.

Say the people whom you speak of believe the Bible is fiction. Your argument suddenly loses a lot of it's plausibility.

Round One ... Yes, he most definitely is operating from the perspective that the Bible is truth ( just side-bar conversation here, k? ) :popcorn1:

Actually I am not assuming that all people believe that all prophecies in the bible are accurate. As a matter of fact some so called Christians are not even aware of some the prophecies that have been foretold by God's word.....for had they been aware, their arguement for trusting in God's word would have had a much better foundation.

But let's look at the possibility of a fictional book written houdreds of years earlier predicting something that actually came true. Would it then be considered fictional, or could it now be plausible that the writer was inspired?

Either the writers of the bible were inspired, by the holy spirit, or.......or.....it's just a matter of fate that writers predicted that actual events of the world would happen just the way they said.

Let me ask you....what would be the chances of someone writing a fictional book, predicting events that were not to happen for over a hundred years, happening just as they predicted? Would you consider it just 'luck'?

Now......what about these other books that many of our people read and use to dismiss the writings of the bible.........where are there predictions.....if any?

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back