Black Spirituality Religion : The Bible CONDONES SLAVERY

Peace,

So in essence what you're saying is if one does not "Believe" or subscribe to your religion then they are in fact worthy of slavery? Again, you're sounding very much like the slavemaster.

Faith is belief in something that is not proven to be actual fact. The concept of "true faith" or "worthy faith" is an oxymoron. You either know something or you don't and if you don't and believe in it anyway then you have faith. There is nothing true or worthy about faith because the very nature of faith is to not know.

Peace
Precise

Amen:toast:

Faith is belief in something that is not proven to be actual fact. The concept of "true faith" or "worthy faith" is an oxymoron. You either know something or you don't and if you don't and believe in it anyway then you have faith. There is nothing true or worthy about faith because the very nature of faith is to not know.

Proven to whom? Proven by whom?
Scientific proof submitted to a peer review study?
A logical or mathematical proof? Civil or criminal standards of proof beyond a reasonable doubt???
Show me your proof, Matlock!

:court:

As for me? I don't need "proof" to justify my sincere "belief"...
but since your slavemaster John Newton demands a DEMONstratable proof,
why don't you kneel before him and serve the Scientific Devil, Mr. Wizard???

:whip:

An object in sin tends to stay in sin,
but faith is the substance of things hoped for, the evidence of things unseen
-- and that hope! that faith! that life!, would be debased by the absolute certainty
that your falsely so-called "proof" would certainly provide!

Awake thou sleeper!! Awake!! His TRUTH is marching on!!

A logical or mathematical proof? Civil or criminal standards of proof beyond a reasonable doubt???

-- and that hope! that faith! that life!, would be debased by the absolute certainty

One has to ask.... Who is it that benefits from "belief"? Is it the believer or the substance (or facilitators) that is believed?

YOU are the one who is ASLEEP, sir. You ask for proof and then say that proof would debase FAITH...which means you REALLY don't want proof. I agree with proof there is no need for "faith". So the question is WHY ON EARTH would a person WANT faith rather than PROOF? If truth/proof is attainable why would a person IGNORE IT just so they can continue to have faith in a LIE?

And what proof would you require to illustrate how false your bible/religion is?

Peace and Love

Proof is for the people who seek to know. Faith is for the people who seek to know nothing. The only people important in this dialogue are the people dialoging. So if I ask for proof on something, you either provide me with the proof or I pass you by as a believer and therefore a knower of nothing. It's unfortunate whenever I have this discussion with people who don't know, they often find it easy to throw common sense out the window as it pertains to religion.

I will use common sense when I buy a house. (proof)

I will use common sense when I choose a baby sitter. (proof)

I will use common sense when I pay my taxes. (proof)

When I deal with what I consider is God, faith is good enough.........

My reason for even having this conversation with you was to show and prove you don't know. You've done that and then some. You've made it clear that not knowing is acceptable and preferred. You are entitled to your perspective. While you continue believing, I'll continue observing and knowing. Those who want to learn will find me and those who have no need for learning will do the faith thing.

Peace
Precise Infinite Peace Allah
Nation of Gods and Earths
Region 6 Local Representative

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back