Black Christians : The Bible and the Great Pyramid of Giza (Gizeh)

Discussion in 'Christian Study Group' started by Clyde C Coger Jr, Apr 17, 2012.

1. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,075
    In the Spirit of Sankofa,

The Bible and the Great Pyramid of Giza (Gizeh)

Laying the foundation for this mystical biblical prophecy, we look in Deuteronomy 29: 29, which states:

The secret things belong unto the LORD our God: but those things which are revealed belong unto us and to our children forever, that we may do all the words of this law.

We find clear reference to the Great Pyramid of Giza in Isaiah 19: 19, 20, which states:

In that day shall there be an altar to the LORD in the midst of the land of Egypt, and a pillar at the border thereof to the LORD.

And it shall be for a sign and for a witness unto the LORD of hosts in the land of Egypt: for they shall cry unto the LORD because of the oppressors, and he shall send them a saviour, and a great one, and he shall deliver them.

Here is truth stated by Henry Mitchell, Chief Hydrographer of the United States Coast Survey:

"That monument stands in a more important physical situation than any other building erected by man"
    Mitchell was perplex to answer this question posed by the scriptures:

How can something be in the middle and also at the border?

[​IMG]

The report he was working on was the Suez Canal, which caused Mitchell to exclaim this:

'It is at the border of upper and lower Egypt, and it is at the border of the sector-shaped Nile Delta-yet it is in the midst of Egypt, at the Delta's exact mathematical center.'
    http://www.bible411.com/newsletters/nb200110.htm
    A hydrographer analyzes hydrographic data to determine trends of movement and utilization of water. Here's the full job description:

Hydrography is a specialization of geography that concerns the ocean and the sea floor. The main focus of a hydrographer is plotting out safe currents and navigational paths for marine navigation. Sea floor and coastline features are also covered in hydrography when it concerns ship navigation.
    http://www.ehow.com/about_6634537_hydrographer-job-descriptions.html
    As a result of all the above, we are left with this understanding:

God signifies His Truth consistently in different media so even a fool should not err therein. He displayed It first in the stars, erected It as the Great Pyramid, then wrote It in paper and ink we call the Bible...
    http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/great.htm

Peace In,

Last edited: Sep 23, 2016
  2. cherryblossom

cherryblossom Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +5,560
  3. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,778
    I have a question yee seeker and speaker of power into truth everlasting :lol: --when did a pillar become a pyramid?

My advice to you is this -----use sources other than the "wiki" as this source remains non-academic. Ask any literature professor -- who will funk you on the spot for using it contents as your bibliographical point of reference in research papers.
    :rofl::rofl1::rofl:

Recently I researched and presented a sweet piece on all the sites throughout Egypt today (eg. and no I will not provide the name of sites nor their total number). And, and the Nubia/Sudan have more even more than that, on a smaller scale, of course!

The Pyramids at Giza are more notable b/c all three are in perfect alignment with the Sirius Constellation --another detail ---not mentioned in the incredible-edible (eg. basic instructions before leaving earth) bible.

4. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    There is no "Wiki" source in Brother Clyde's post.

Moreover, you do realize that words have more than one meaning or usage, right?

You do realize that even "pillar" and "pyramid" are English words derived from Greek and Latin words and not the original words used by the ancient Kemetians and ancient Hebrews, right?

You do realize that the words "pillar" and "pyramid" can be synonymous because they are both used to signify a monument or a memorial of some type, made of wood or stone, right?

So, yes, a "pyramid" can also be a "pillar" but not all "pillars" are "pyramids."

5. Fine1952

Fine1952 Happy Winter Solstice MEMBER

United States
    Ratings:
    +2,778
    LOL, my sister member -- it is called Wikipedia and he uses it religiously....:choir:

6. Clyde C Coger Jr

Clyde C Coger Jr going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Speaker/Teacher/Author
    Home Page:
    Ratings:
    +12,075
    Thanks sister cherryblossom for countering the fabrication, but moreover, these posts from Fine952 aren't conducive for study in this Forum; and will therefore received no replies from me.

7. cherryblossom

Ratings:
    +5,560
    His original post in this thread contains no citation from Wikipedia.

Also, at the bottom of each page, Wikipedia does cite the other sources it extracts its information for each subject. So, anyone can read the original sources from which a "wiki" page is compiled/assembled.

8. Keita Kenyatta

Keita Kenyatta going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

Ratings:
    +3,382
    I shall be returning later on to deal with this also as there are too many things that weren't taken into consideration when this was initially done.

9. Destee

Destee destee.com STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +9,680

Sister Fine1952 and Brother Keita Kenyatta

You're in violation of Rule #13 - Study Group Forums - Participate Only If You Believe

As a result, you've lost posting abilities in all of the Study Group Forums temporarily.

Temporarily, because it's not real obvious that a thread is in a Study Group. I'm working on making it more obvious, and once i get that in place, i'll remove your ban ... allowing you and everyone to start fresh. (Normally, getting banned from the Study Group Forums is not temporary, but permanent.)

You're welcome to continue this discussion in the Main Spirituality Forum, where respectful challenges to all paths are welcome.

If you have any questions or concerns, you can start a thread and we'll talk about it.

Loving You Both! :grouphug:

:heart:

Destee