Black Spirituality Religion : THE BIBLE AND ASTROLOGY...

In reading the litany of posts in this string I've taken note no one seems to have any idea of an explanation of astrology that supercedes anything anyone has written. I've hinted at this before Aqil in my first addressed to you. I didn't return, being engrossed in a string where you made a brief contribution, along with Sekhemu that I roundly criticized. Nevertheless, I do not appear here to pick any bones or raise anyone's concerns for peace and contentment.

I've taken note of the detail you invest in your presentations. This is very impressive to me. In what will follow in subsequent posts I will introduce, at least it appears something concerning astrology no one or few are aware of in this forum. I landed in this stream due to the presentation of scripture as the basis for your and other writers notions on astrology. What I will share will be on another plane altogether, one I hope will prove eye opening to all who read.

Before I conclude at this point, let me say my desire is only to convey a perspective on this subject that has more bearing where truth is concerned. In making that statement I am not discounting what may be of other workings that may have to do with planetary alignments and cosmological forces on the fate of individuals lives. The point is to bring to mind for those who are unaware there is a declaration concerning astrology that supercedes anything having to do with shaping human development. But, before I begin, in regards to what I'm purposefully only alluding to, I want to ask you and anyone else in this string, are you aware of another world of knowledge concerning astrology other than what is commonly perceived? I'll be checking what replies will come from this question before moving on to what I'm referring to. What will be revealed, at least for those who have no idea, will be something that will be an awesome teaching you will not forget. I promise......

Astro

Aqil said:
The Magi (i.e., the Wise Men), according to other historical writings, were unsurpassed in their wisdom and knowledge of things luminous...

I have an interesting "twist"

Aqil said:
The Magi (i.e., the Wise Men), according to other historical writings, were unsurpassed in their wisdom and knowledge of things luminous...

It is now being questioned whether the 3 "wise men" were actually men at all. Many religious scholars are not thinking they were women!!

Something to ponder, especially where wisdom is concerned!

Shadow.. aka Lady Bastet

I must say this in a pleasant way....

She is right. That is because hate is unnatural...and so is homosexuality and lesbianism...[/QUOTE] Aqil

Homosexuality and lesbianism is "unnatural" ONLY if you subscribe to THOSE religious doctrines you listed in the original posts. If an individual lives their lives OUTSIDE of those doctrines I would feel it would not be "unnatural" for them to be homosexual or lesbian. I find it cruel to say that individuals who choose this lifestyle are incapable of being role models. I think they can be. I do not feel that being a positive or an affective role model determined by ones sexual preferences. If it harms none then so be it. I think sometimes humans can be cruel and feed hatred when we stand behind a religious doctrine that someone else created thousands of years ago. Who are we to say we know the "truth?" All in all we are supposed to love. And that to me means acceptance. I think this is the difficulty that many are faced with. The hatred, the judging and the exclusion. We all want to love and be loved. Homosexuals and lesbians included! Compassion is needed when religious doctrine stands in the way.

My cents
shadow

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back