Black People : THE BIBILE IS WITHIN YOU...

Discussion in 'Black People Open Forum' started by Isaiah, Dec 30, 2005.

1. Isaiah

Isaiah Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +62
    This post is in response to my brother, JFLEX, who asked that I check out the AfrikanRoots threads... I did check out the thread out of respect to the brother's request, but the information therein, I concluded, is not for me... I mean no disrespect in saying that, either...

My reasoning is that the knowledge being proffered exists within us, and has been there since the day we were born... We don't need bibles, Q'urans, Bhagvad Gitas, Metu Netrs, or Husia's to understand that ancient knowledge, we need to listen more carefully to the WORD that is inside us... That is why I have a profound respect for women... Women, I have learned from my many encounters with them - especially the long-term relationships I've had - listen more intently to their inner-feelings, and more importantly, TRUST those inner-feelings moreso than men...

My EX taught me over our years together, to TRUST my sympathethic nervous system, that area known as the solar plexus, as the most powerful source of knowledge and knowing we have... How many times she asked me not to go somewhere, or do something I had planned, because there were negative consequences awaiting me... How many times was she absolutely RIGHT ON POINT, before the lamp came on in my head???

Again, I can be very long-winded, and I don't want to go there... I just want to say that we African people have been slippin' and slidin' on this slippery slope for a zillion years, and we must say, HALT! Because where has it led us??? We have the JOINT right up in our heads and hearts, but we look OUTSIDE of ourselves too much... Even in the NATION, the Messenger, peace and blessings be upon him, attempted to get this message across to us, but we kept on, literally, believing in them space ships(smile!) The only word we need to focus on is trust... We need to fully trust in our own innate ability to find the path which is already genetically coded in our humanity... I'm gone leave it right there... Think it over, peops, because your intuition is talking to you even as you read this... Don't be led astray by false prophets, sages, swamis, savants and so on... They aint no more knowledgeable than you are... What they read in books, you already got it in your soullll!

Peace!
    Isaiah

2. Sekhemu

Sekhemu Well-Known Member MEMBER

priest
    Ratings:
    +1,064
    Precisely,

Right and Exact.

3. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,587
    Yes.

This is the "Gnostic" belief.

The "Indwelling CHRIST" IS the Spirit Within.

I'm personally working constantly to clear blockage in the Solar Plexus region. It is one of the most important "Chakral" centers.

4. jamesfrmphilly

jamesfrmphilly going above and beyond PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    retired computer geek
    Ratings:
    +13,748
    yes, sort of......

i have encountered some people who have absolute faith in their knowledge and who are also DEAD WRONG.
    i mean wrong in the most blatant obvious manner that anyone can see.
    how do you handle that?

i have many voices inside me.
    i have to be careful to find which is the true one.
    this is what the study is for to identify the right one from all the garbage that we have been brought up with.

5. Isaiah

Ratings:
    +62
    Brother James, I submit that man's ability to reason is what has us all in this mess we're in.. I am not talking about "voices" per se... When the sister says she's got a feeling, she's not seeing no vision, or hearing any voices... She's feeling something so encompassing there are probably no words that could express it... Same with you and I, when we say I had a feeling this or that was going to happen... Thus, the difference between reasoning, and intuiting something...

Something I neglected to mention in that first post was, I, very eerily, had some of those very same feelings my Ex had... The difference was she TRUSTED her feelings, and I did not... I went off into my REASONS for why I had to do what I had to do... Well, brother James, that is my reasoning now, that I should TRUST my inner-feelings above my reasoning, or your reasoning, and vice-versa...

Each of us is an individual, and each of us knows when we are feeling something deeper than we can explain... I submit that that is the difference... When you can explain it, you're probably REASONING the thing, rather than FEELING it... Now, can I, in all honesty, say that this is always foolproof as a method, no I cannot... I can only say it works for me, and I am no savant or swami or saviour for others... If one doesn't think that what I'm saying is valid for them, fine, and I can dig it... But, at the very least, try this in your own life as you've tried Christianity or Islam... Submit your will to the GOD within you... That is the true muslim and Christian and Yogi...

Peace!
    Isaiah

6. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,587
    Greater is He who IS Within YOU

7. kente417mojo

kente417mojo Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +34

I agree that religion and bibles are not neccessary. My question is about the women part. If that were so, why are there so many women going to church swearing and living by the bible, compared to men? Women are also the ones who seek out marriage counselors and seem to always need to conference with their female friends just to make a simple decision. I tend to think men listen more to their inner-feelings because most of the women I know in some way rely on their religion to guide them. I think that we both need work on detaching ourselves from outside influences, but I'm not sure women have some intuition that men don't also use and possess.

8. sonnee01

sonnee01 Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +29
    WoW, brother Isaiah.. very well said. Thank you!!

9. Isaiah

Ratings:
    +62
    Greetings, brother Kente, and welcome back!

Listen, I spoke, primarily, of my personal experience, but I still believe sisters are more prone to listen to their inner-feelings, just based on the fact that they are taught to listen to, and trust, their inner-feelings...

You are right to suggest that both men and women have this inner-knowledge, and that we should both do more detaching from those external teachings, but the fact remains that women are far more likely to trust the internal feelings than men... Indeed, brother, men are as creative as women, but women adhere more to that sensitive side of themselves because that is the way they are socialized... A happy medium could probably be reached if we allowed our male children to be simply children, rather than forcing them to be what they're going to be anyway, which are male children...(smile!) Many a day I wished I could let go, and shed a few tears, but my socialization suppressed that side of me, and caused me major anger issues...

Now the process is about clearing all of that up, and going with what I feel on an emotional level, and going with what my feelings are telling me to do, rather than a whole lot of reasoning... Reasoning, we have already been told by the ancients, is limited...

Peace!
    isaiah

10. Dual Karnayn

Dual Karnayn Well-Known Member MEMBER

Ratings:
    +7
    I believe just about every man and woman has the potential for greatness.
    I mean, just being BORN in this world is a struggle after coming out your mother's womb.

However, I also think we need outside guidance in order to properly channel our greatness and energy. I'm not talking about necessarily religion, but societal rules and laws from a source higher than ourselves such as a greater community or government so that this energy can remain checked and properly guided.