Black Poetry : The Between My Legs

Allthemanuneed

REGISTERED MEMBER
Nov 20, 2004
The Curse Between My Legs

Standing in a line-up I closed my eyes, praying to get pass-by. The sound of a wail meant it’s not my turn, so I let out a cry.

The snapping of the whip indicated for the rest of us to return to the fields. Working in extreme heat, the sun has no shield.

I asked an elder state woman what I can do, nothing, just pray you don’t get choose.

How can the master take us to his bed, when he has a wife? It doesn’t matter; it’s been this way all of our life.

Then I shall allow myself to get knocked up, we African women don’t have that kind of luck.

I will refuse and keep my legs closed tight, that would only fuel his fire and he enjoys a good fight.

How can these white women allow their husbands to lay down with us? Don’t God demands in a marriage honesty and trust?

The white women are here only to bare a white child, just like us, they are told to bare it with a smile.

The next day my luck ran out and I was chosen, right then my whole body became stiff and frozen.

It seem like an eternity to reach his room, clouded my mind with thoughts that my life is doomed.

To my surprise his room was clean and made-up, still didn’t stop my breakfast from coming back up.

Like I promise I refused his sexual needs, it seems to bring him pleasure to whip me until I bleed.

Now lying here with both legs secured by wooden pegs, only thoughts going through my mind is why I have this curse between my legs.

Written by allthemanuneed©

welcome welcome welcome !!!!

:hearthis:
welcome to destee.com poetic playground
welcome to the :spinstar: :new: :spinstar: house u found
welcome from above has i bless u some love

Tyte write it cascade deep and well felt keep flowing
look to read more of u soon allthemanuneed............. :welldone:
:wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave: :wave:
do visit our poetic Etiquette rules at
http://www.destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=11896

Hope you fine this community fruitful and stay / share and become a
premium member to enjoy all the benefits /features
look at all you get with membership at destee.com
http://www.destee.com/forums/showthread.php?t=26882
again welcome to the Family

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back