Black Short Stories : THE BEST DECISION NEVER MADE

Discussion in 'Short Stories - Authors - Writing' started by Nameless, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Nameless

Nameless Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +110
    This is my whole career write here, at destee.com.

This sight the bomb diggy sorta like um me.

See I know me. I know why I am here. I am here, existently speaking, not on this board per say, but miraged from the thirst of spirit, Love.

All I know really is my own heart, my feelings. Not in an egotistic type of way, but in a deep place somewhere where my heart can not even reach, I know what truth symbolizes to me. My reality.

I know words are only really meant to reach the intended recipient, so I write freely.

What if there was a “god” so powerful that with the blink of an eye everything would be a rap. Just bam and it's all over. Everything. This is how powerful “god” really is. Think of a Love so patient that stillness could be defined as doing nothing when you know you can. Becoming powerful is not the same as being powerful, and picking both is the same as picking none. In essence “god” is this power I describe. Nameless, arrogantly enough to believe that “god” is deep within me in such a way.

It's the profits against the prophets all the time. It's a homonym, two words that sound the same, but are spelled differently, and have different meanings, but I beg to differ, because prophets and profits are all the same, defining “god” for all.

What if your birth right is to be the container for such a power?

Preparation for such is learning to achieve patience in the character of “god”. Not to do when you could.

I know my day, because it is my day.

I Love “god” because only “god” offers you such power to have freely if your willing to be still with it, meaning never to misuse it for selfish inconsiderate needs.

The ultimate Love begets the ultimate pain, and the truth is I don't even know what the hell that last sentence means, but I type faster then I write, but I can still do both, pretty effortlessly.

Can read beyond anything I've ever noticed to experience or experienced to notice meaning observing and then analyzing........

SomeONE once said when you Love someone, you make time for them.

What ever time was made for, it surly wasn't true Love.

The truth is when you realize “god” is such a Love, you become that Love, and when you become that Love, you would never harm anything, in any way, in any form.

So the truth is simple, this is all bull****, including the “thing” I Love most.

The point this is my birth right, and my heart deserves it. That's what I feel about me.

He made her time. She made him nature, and now they want a savior.

And this is where the “Hip Hop” comes in.... they can kiss my Hiphop *** too.

One day you just wake up and look around and you like wow it's not even real.

And it's funny cause I don't really “have” everything, but I have everything, because I have meaning.

I get what this is, and with that the spot is blown.

And here's where the Hiphop comes in. How do I know.

I JUST KNOW (peculiarly arrogant headnod motion of neck)

I JUST KNOW

THAT'S IT.

AND

I AM

STILL

IN LOVE

WITH A FOOL

The only thing you can't say to me is I seem. Seeming is not being. I seem to be attracted to God.

I've just poetically expressed the definition of cruel.

We would even “act” like God, to figure God out, and obtain such a “power”, being offered freely, and the only real think you need is the achievement of a “weightless heart”, truly righteous inside.

NoOne knows that, but you.

In life all you really have to “reach” is the right one, so my job is done.

And if you feel like you've reached the right one, then the same power is to come to you too.

And that's it. I'm not asking anyone for doe, or offering methods to achieve this, or proving what I know......

It's actually for all to feel, not just me, I just finally realized that I am the first and last of my kind depending on direction.

Things eventually do disappear..... like money, easy come, easy go... but this concept has an essence also, and that would be that things eventually disappear...
    I see “god” in my time, and I'm just being the real me on the inside, so “god” can come outside.

This is Love.

Love,

Always

Nameless

2. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    deep story on self and da love of GOD

love to hear more pt.2 if you will !

3. Nameless

Nameless Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +110
    PART II

I think he already knew how to catch my thoughts.

It was a matter of getting me to think. I mean I am in Love with him, so it's no wonder thoughts of him continuously bounce through my mind.

I don't know what to do, so it's a good thing I'm fasting from getting up set.

Strange command up set.

So he read my mind, as you can see he is well versed and well read.

What craftmanship it takes, to transcend time, within it's constraints.

Someone once told me that they did what they did, because had they not, their life would have become something they didn't want... in fact, a very painful life to lead, I'll agree.

Just another excuse.

I guess I am not afraid to be alone with my thought, because I never thought anything that wasn't good. I imagine that is why I see good in everything.

We steal GOD's most sacred thought, and then actually expect pity.

I realized GOD in one life time, so for me there will not be a next.

And all I know is the same thing I use to say when I was a child, “when I grow up I'm otta here.”

That was the plan, and still is.

He even told me I need to grow up. Maybe you blinked and missed that part.

Eventually I'm separate, and overall this is why things/thoughts appear this way.

GOD is bigger then the universe. Even universe is an expression of the totality of what is understood by the human mind.

There goes my peculiar arrogance again. The nerve of me to know that GOD extends and reaches farther then the human mind could ever conceptualize.

They call this the age of spiritual enlightenment.

I call it the age of spiritual impotence.

Hey, you say tomato, I say tomatoe.

You can have lunch with a witch and keep your geanie in a bottle.

GOD makes everything, man takes credit, and this is the big picture. Everything else mimics this behavior.

My only stand is in my heart. I will never steal from GOD. What is stolen is what you intended to steal from yourself, and since this doesn't make any sense to me, it simply isn't a part of my existence.

Using my sight you can see that I have always been in Love with you.

It's not the gift, it's the consciousness behind the gift that determines if the gift is positive or negative.

I am aware of my gifts, however, I am learning to not let myself become upset.

Strange command upset.

A false proposal for my future hand, is the same to me as a "black president".

Brilliant.

4. $$RICH$$

$$RICH$$ Lyon King Admin. STAFF

United States
    BUSINESS owner
    Ratings:
    +4,178
    O' yeah !
    it get better like each verse or chapter
    very nice story line , U got more bring it on pt.3

5. Nameless

Nameless Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +110
    Sometimes I just talk to myself, and I know that she is listening. My best friend. I look in the mirror and I'm like wow, it's me.

And while I am continuing to express my peculiar arrogance with regard to what seems the findings of the science major, I will remain pissed beyond pistivity. And I made that word up because I felt like it and it means pissed beyond the ability to even be mad, or commandeadly up set. There I go using code talk again, or maybe I'll just write some sugary poetry and try to turn this mother out.

It's like this yo, I woke up and looked at the world and was like:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tFyXUUJumAM

And God had some explaining to do. All I really desired was a real answer, and true the answer may only be my feelings, but as you can see my feelings matter.

Being accused of odd behavior, and having compliance issues is what the doctor has ordered. So, I self medicate with the awareness that Love is and always has been the most natural and unmentally challenged condition aware of it's or so it has been called essence.

Truly I never ask myself how so much blood could be spilled in the name of god, because I know that blood shed is not of God. To plagerize and tarnish GOD, is in my heart the only reason for the declaration of war, but who is not guilty of that?

GOD is not a murderer, conspiritor cide or ism junkie. In fact, GOD is the only cause that you don't have to sign up and join, or prove your wit and worthiness or lack of to. You can just be who you love most when you look in the mirror.

Original means knowing your beautiful without the desire to be a top model. I mean how can you go from revolutionary to I love a certain state, or an eazy breazie, cover girl that is, or isn't.

Such vanity as I have this and I have that, and you have this, and I'm not that..... it's no wonder I am somewhere in Nameless Land.

What do we owe GOD?

I owe GOD reality, and for goodness sake Imma keep it real wit ya...

GOD knows that I know that this ain't it, that ain't it... never mind there it is, it's more like here I am.

The real is ova here, and it ain't going no where, like this world.

The power of change is the mercy of the allowance of time. People have time to use GOD to make money, but they don't have the heart to make God, and there's where the problem starts, no heart. I don't really have that problem.

I favor God, and a Divine Mind will catch what I'm saying.

6. Nameless

Nameless Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +110
    GROWING UP IS NOT A DECISION IT IS A CHANGE NOT CHOICE

Growing Up

You can never really measure the time it takes for one to “grow up”.

Growing up with regard to aging is still within the constraints of time, because with the regard for time as an illusion, the concept of growth, aging and time can be classified as physical transformations, but outside of the illusion, you can expand that knowledge to include internal transformation, of the physical manifestation of a perfect age to be.

The world usually dictates the supposed age accomplishment should be defined in it's time. I guess the illusion committee with it's perfected manipulation, would even be so arrogant as to assume the numbered age one would be to be sucked into oblivion.

The world will treat a being like a child at any physical age, if the mind is contained to being treated as a child, meaning being told who you are and what to be, with consequences for individual applications. To hold the mind of a child if conceptually applied would mean to keep in child like form, so that it may be dictated to.

Growing up entails dependence on self, through the awareness of self

Maturity is about acceptance, and the acceptance of your condition.

Self Love is about looking in the mirror and seeing the perfect me, as defined by me, but I can see my soul, and that is the one thing that validates me.

I can live with the world thinking I'm crazy, but I couldn't live with myself if I denied the validity of my own thoughts and feelings.

God is Love, peace, loyalty, commitment, and undying infinity, so although I may act childish, I'm all grown up, and the perfect perceived age to speak of God on my own behalf.

Contentment is knowing that GOD listens to me, but I listen too. I'm glad I learned to read and write English, but I'm more delighted that at the very least, I'm not afraid to share what's truly on my heart, even if I am the only one listening.

All grown up, and on my own, without the suffering.

And madly, literally, in Love with a Teacha, it might even be myself, perfectly, the same as day one, whatever time that is...

Anger is a childish condition, and withers based on the projections of time. Youth is an inner beauty found in the concept of the heart, or rather the inspiration of each organ.

Love makes me tick, and inspires me.

You can't practice Love, or contain it, you just have to let it be what it is.

Only a child accepts defeat in disappointment with regard to Love. If you give up on what you Love.

Growing up means giving up on the world, and keeping your faith in the ideals and unique characteristics of your God.

Living the principles that govern your unique mind, and fill you with contentment.

Growing up means that I could never believe God to be, anything but Love, and therefore am no longer looking for a blessing. I am a blessing to myself, because I know God.

And as my mind seems the illusion, so this world seems the illusion to me, the dreamscape for cowards, that have no heart to exist without lies.

If I was a child, or had the mind of a child I would care about the salvation of an illusion, but if it is God's will for me to be here for a minute I do so with the knowledge that God would cause me no suffering, pain nor drag me through any obstacles or through dirt or mud.

Any parent that would treat their child as such, is indeed the child leading the child, or worse the blind leading the blind.

The concept of raising yourself and growing up is more in the acceptance of unique patterns of thought, and the ability to express compassion because compassion is the nature of divinity.

Kindness isn't weakness, and only the world could dictate that to a childish ego.

Grow up. I have....

They say keep your eyes on the prize, but with regard to GOD, it is selfish to regard GOD or blessings as a prize for behavior. Why can't people just want to have a relationship with GOD because.................................

And that's a grown up thought to think.

7. Nameless

Nameless Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +110
    THE AGE OF ENLIGTENMENT

Presently I perceive myself to be 35.

The pre conception of myself was the sixties. The generation X. This is where I start. Exactly at sixty five, in the age of Leo. His birth was my birth, when he decided to be born.

The heroin epidemic, and junkies.

For this was before my time, and he is the truth of that existence to me, as set precedent for my own.

In time for the crack epidemic, and the experience, and within his definition of me as peculiarly arrogant I have a very enlightening question,

How much crack does a crackhead smoke until the crackhead doesn't get high anymore, and/or disappears aka crackhead skinny?

And expanding the crackhead concept to the spiritual, or spiral ritual participants, one might reason that to sit and center ones self is a crackhead tendency, because it takes more and more focus on one's self to maintain a crack high. (My father taught me that), and less and less food to mimic crackhead disappearance.

Generation X may have been the experiment, but generation Next is the answer.

That Love most definitely pre dates Life, and when Life gets over death, we pick up where we left off, at the beginning.

The mysteries of Love is no mystery.

Why not you? At least you knew me before time.

8. Nameless

Nameless Banned MEMBER

Ratings:
    +110
    "Right or wrong i still won't lose you wouldn't know until you've walked in my s hoes"

I've always been the decisive, indecisive type.

Love is triangle, and I was caught in the mix.

I am in Love with Kris, and was made to love pac.

Pac let me go, only to face the fact that I Love Kris.

There was never a choice. I've learned to Love Tupac, and because I've learned to love him, I know he deserves more then someone that is in Love with someone else.

I'll never chose between east and west, but by heart I am an Outlaw, and I gave my heart to Kris, and I can't take that back.

Kris didn't pick me, and it hurts, but someone actually died with the intention of freeing me... I mean Kris Kringle does drive a sleigh

No man ever took me without my consent

and in the words of tupac:

Can u c the pride in the pantha
    as he glows in splendor and grace
    Topping OBSTACLES placed in the way
    of the progression of his race

Can u c the pride in the Pantha
    as she nurtures her young all alone
    The seed must grow regardless
    of the fact that it?s planted in stone

Can't u c the pride in the panthas
    as they unify as one
    The flower blooms with brilliance
    and outshines the rays of the sun

Please wake me when I'm free
    I cannot bear captivity
    where my culture I'm told holds no significance
    I'll wither and die in ignorance
    But my inner eye can c a race
    who reigned as kings in another place
    the green of trees were rich and full
    and every man spoke of beautiful
    men and women together as equals
    War was gone because all was peaceful
    But now like a nightmare I wake 2 c
    That I live like a prisoner of poverty
    Please wake me when I'm free
    I cannot bear captivity
    4 I would rather be sticken blind
    than 2 live without expression of mind

IN LIVING MEMORY OF TUPAC AMARI SHAKUR 1971-1996 AND BEYOND.