Omowale Jabali : THE BENNU

Discussion in 'Omowale Jabali' started by Omowale Jabali, Aug 30, 2007.

1. Omowale Jabali

Omowale Jabali The Cosmic Journeyman PREMIUM MEMBER

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    The Bennu bird serves as the Egyptian correspondence to the phoenix, and is said to be the soul of the Sun-God Ra. Some of the titles of the Bennu bird were "He Who Came Into Being by Himself", "Ascending One", and "Lord of Jubilees." The name is related to the verb "weben", meaning "to rise brillantly", or "to shine".

"Because the Bennu represented creation and renewal, it was connected with the Egyptian calendar. Indeed, the Temple of Bennu was well-known for its time-keeping devices."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bennu_Heron

The "Heron" is the root of the word HERO.

If we study the HERON, or "birds" such as HAWKS, we can observe their behavior and draw specific conclusions concerning their role in relation to creation, renewal and time-keeping.

This behavior varies according to seasons, as does the behavior of most living beings. However, BENNU (I shall use this term for all living "birds") are among the most DIVINE and SACRED of all beings which is reflective of certain "behavior" traits.

If the Neteru are willing, one day I shall share with you some video footage I shot this morning as the BENNU were taking advantage of the fact that I mowed my lawn yesterday!

2. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    HERON

"In February 2005, the Canadian scientist Dr. Louis Lefebvre announced a method of measuring avian IQ in terms of their innovation in feeding habits. Herons were named among the most intelligent birds based on this scale, reflecting a wide variety, flexibility, and adaptiveness to acquire food."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Heron

Herons live typically near or in wetlands. While there are not any wetlands near where I live, there are lake-beds receeding from recent Inundation as the climate is drying-out. I have noticed some BENNU similar to Herons, along with ducks, in these lake-beds. I have not yet gone to videotape them but may do so this weekend.

Of interest to me in this connection is one thing. Their "adaptiveness to acquire food."

I used to "weed-and-Seed" my long and I also used to spray insecticide in order to "control" the insect populations. Since I have discontiued this practice, the bird population has been increasing as they routinely nest in some of my shrubs and trees, and those of my neighbors. Last year I had a few that were nesting and used to fly at me when I would do yard work. Essentially, they were taking over. Same this year with the dragonflies and this helps to explain why I have created threads dealing with "Sacred Insects" and "Bennu" and also concerning the behaviour of Rabbits who have sprouted all over my neighborhood and also find shade and food [vegetation] in my "gardens".

Similar to the BENNU, Rabbits, or the Hare is representative of Resurrection.

These represent the goddess Unut [or Wenet] and the god Osiris [Wepuat or Un-nefer], "who was sacrificed to the Nile annually in the form of a hare".

Interestingly, this information is Coming Forth to me By Day during the Season of Inundation.

What unflods is a "Book of The Living" not a book of the dead.

3. PurpleMoons

PurpleMoons Administrator STAFF

United States
    Ratings:
    +1,102
    Funny thing, I have a symbol which resemble the bennu bird squating on my inner upper left arm. My mom told me it was a duck when I was younger. Equally interesting is, according to the KMT Astrology System Brother Meta presented in his thread, "ARE YOU FIT TO RULE?", my birth date falls under the phoenix Deity.

Hmmmm.....Coincendence, Illusion, or Purpose?

:heart:

4. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    Purpose my dear sister!

Certainly no coincidence or illusion.

Both you and I SYMBOLIZE the "equinox" or Phoenix.

What is a Phoenix if its wings are clipped.
    What is a Bennu if it has no Water to drink.
    What looms over the Horizon if the Sun doesn't shine.
    What use is a Temple if the Light doesnt appear.
    How does the Sphinx RISE surrounded in Darkness.

Peace and One love!
    Om.

5. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    THE EYES OF RA

http://www.dnaalchemy.com/Eye_of_Horus_Background.html

Back to the concept of Water.

2 Parts Fire, 1 part Air

Ra + Horus + Sekhmet.

Horus + Sekhmet = The Eyes of RA.

"From the Father's Living Light through Sacred Geometry. Light is transmitted through the Eye of Horus to the human being to transform him into a Light Being".

All that has been shared is to GUIDE and ASSIST....YOU....in YOUR transformation into a Light Being.

"The Eye of Horus refers to the ancient Mystery School Teachings of Creational Geometry encoded by Isis and Osiris and left behind with their priests in Egypt."

This is ENCODED into Our DNA.

Our Chief Protector and "counterpart" is Ra Heru-Khuti.
    http://www.members.tripod.com/sunbull/id32.htm

http://www.hopelausa.org/Index_Glossary_PQR_326_Ra-Heru-Aakhuti.pdf

I offer you the following to Assist and Guide in your Enlightenment and Illumination.

http://www.hopelausa.org/Page3a.html

6. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    THIRD PLANE, Beyond Illusion

"esoterically shown as the SUN GOD with the head of a Hawk with Aten head piece; and esoterically upon communion with this SUN GOD the spiritual adept of the Ancient Egypt/Kemit Mystery SCHOOL OF ON (ANNU) had reached the Third Spiritual Plane beyond the illusions of the body, mind and emotions; such a god realized SUN PERSON would be shown as the "SPHINX"/HU."

Hotep!

7. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    The Key here is 3rd SPIRITUAL (not physical) PLANE.

This energy is KETHERIC.

A materialized form of spiritual energy ORIGINATING BEYOND Earth's space/time continuum.

8. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    K(Etheric) Planes Now Visible, This YOU can SEE...

http://www.einterface.net/gamini/etheric.html

9. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    What this means is that YOU, sister PurpleMoons are in "transit" to LAYER 8.

The eight layer is the Time Layer associated with interfaces from past Akashic Records, present and furutr larmic memories, or existences and is related to the Eight (Memory or Time Continuum) Chakra. This layer is also knwn as the "White Zone" (lol!). It is connected with the crown of the head and extends upward one foot up to three feet above the physical body.

Chakra Meditation will not open up any new channels as the EYES of RA already are WIDE OPEN and SEE things "the way they really are".

It would, however, help to CHANNEL the Etheric Energy which is illuminating your "Temple Within".

I thinks it's safe to say that brother MetaSaience shared an "identical" or "related" ENERGY FIELD as evident in his karmic revelations which are reflective of his "interfaces from past (and Present) Akashic Records.

10. Omowale Jabali

United States
    Creative Industrialist
    Ratings:
    +9,585
    I have said more than enough!

Peace and Blessings!