Black Astrology : The belief system of White atrology & The negative effect amongst controlling peeps

Status
Not open for further replies.
decipherx1;630903[SIZE="3" said:
]:SuN049:THATS THE POINT, THERE IS NONE!

You know it really amazes me that no one has PROVED us WRONG YET?

By using science , instead of personal feelings. That's the bottom line.
When your dealing w/ Scientific research, it's not based on how you feel
OR what you personally think. Its based on CAN YOU BACK UP WHAT YOUR SAYING W/ SCIENTFIC PROOF?? Has anyone disproved the Suns moving 1 degree every 72 yrs? NO! Has anyone disproved the that there are 13 constellations that the sun goes through instead of a 30 degree constellation chart? No.

So until SOMEONE disproves the info that we have been putting up from the jump in correct, then people ARE acting on RAW EMOTIONS , and not accurate fact, Emotional feelings is not what the bases of scientific knowledge is based, wow WHY CAN'T WE SEE THAT AS A PEOPLE???.
LEAVE THE "WHAT I THINK NON -SENSE AT THE DOOR"[/[/SIZE]QUOTE]

And that's what's up !!!

Astrology is not an science for that very reason. They can't make it an science because of emotional attachments. :10500:

You will see no proof of such because it doesn't exist.

Boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, The Eurocentric mental chains hold more power then anything. We will own there words and belief system and discard science out completely. smh

Have a great day, Gotta run.

Peace

Really?

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=622420&postcount=45

http://destee.com/forums/showpost.php?p=622437&postcount=47

decipherx1;630903[SIZE="3" said:
]:SuN049:THATS THE POINT, THERE IS NONE!

You know it really amazes me that no one has PROVED us WRONG YET?

When your dealing w/ Scientific research, it's not based on how you feel
OR what you personally think. Its based on CAN YOU BACK UP WHAT YOUR SAYING W/ SCIENTFIC PROOF?? Has anyone disproved the Suns moving 1 degree every 72 yrs? NO! Has anyone disproved the that there are 13 constellations that the sun goes through instead of a 30 degree constellation chart? No.

So until SOMEONE disproves the info that we have been putting up from the jump in correct, then people ARE acting on RAW EMOTIONS , and not accurate fact, Emotional feelings is not what the bases of scientific knowledge is based, wow WHY CAN'T WE SEE THAT AS A PEOPLE???.
LEAVE THE "WHAT I THINK NON -SENSE AT THE DOOR"[/[/SIZE]QUOTE]

And that's what's up !!!

Astrology is not an science for that very reason. They can't make it an science because of emotional attachments. :10500:

You will see no proof of such because it doesn't exist.

Boyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy, The Eurocentric mental chains hold more power then anything.

We will own there words and belief system and discard science out completely. smh

Have a great day, Gotta run.

Peace

PEACE, AND NO ONE HAS PROVED US WRONG YET!:SuN049:

Greetings...

Just wondering....
decipherx1 said:
My intent for making the other thread was simply showing people that
the Zodiac sign that they think they may be under, is not the Zodiac sign
decipherx1 said:
in research in Astronomy I put it down on Destee; I just happen to come across the info of how the sun moves 1 degree every 72 yrs in the universe against the backdrop of the 13 Constellations.

would this not mean then, that those 72 and over are the one's who have experienced a shift in their astrological sign:?;

Since the sum moves every 72 yrs?

In the end all this "argument" (if ya'll calling it that) comes down to this primary problem for the Afreekan Descendant...
decipherx1 said:
ANYTHING that supports a discounting and discrediting of FEELINGS and the Energy in Motion reeks of european ideological base....for me

The whole move towards "science" with it's "logic" coupled with a marginalization or minimization of FEELINGS is likely to be problematic and serve as a dividing factor for Afreekans.

For the record and for me.....I am a BOTH/AND thinker. As such, I have a sneaky and strong suspicion that both ASTROLOGY and ASTRONOMY are useful in overstanding US (United Spirits). One without the other is likely to provide some missing links.

M.E.
:hearts2:

Greetings...

Just wondering....

would this not mean then, that those 72 and over are the one's who have experienced a shift in their astrological sign:?;

Since the sum moves every 72 yrs?

In the end all this "argument" (if ya'll calling it that) comes down to this primary problem for the Afreekan Descendant...
ANYTHING that supports a discounting and discrediting of FEELINGS and the Energy in Motion reeks of european ideological base....for me

The whole move towards "science" with it's "logic" coupled with a marginalization or minimization of FEELINGS is likely to be problematic and serve as a dividing factor for Afreekans.

For the record and for me.....I am a BOTH/AND thinker. As such, I have a sneaky and strong suspicion that both ASTROLOGY and ASTRONOMY are useful in overstanding US (United Spirits). One without the other is likely to provide some missing links.

M.E.

Sister The Sun moves 1 degrees every 72 yrs in the Zodiac constellations I will post a link to give further explanation.
The Sun is transformed Hydrogen into Helium and so forth as we receive this light on earth. NOW, regardless of HOW we curse the sun when its too hot, or curse it when it's to cold on earth , whether we decide to call, or not call it, the sun;
whether we like the sun , or not like the sun, whether we are African or European, whether we believe the Zodiac , or not believe the Zodiac;
At the end of the day, the Sun is going to STILL convert Hydrogen into Helium 93, 000,000, miles away from whatever petty disagreements we silly mortals have here on earth, and whatever anyone's whishes to call that Astronomy or Astrology, the bottom line is: the sun does not care WHAT we think or how we feel, it will still burn on in this process for another billion yrs until it burns out and transforms it's energy in another form of life.

http://www.astroplot.com/AstrologyvAstronomy.htm

Sister The Sun moves 1 degrees every 72 yrs in the Zodiac constellations I will post a link to give further explanation.
The Sun is transformed Hydrogen into Helium and so forth as we receive this light on earth. NOW, regardless of HOW we curse the sun when its too hot, or curse it when it's to cold on earth , whether we decide to call, or not call it, the sun;
whether we like the sun , or not like the sun, whether we are African or European, whether we believe the Zodiac , or not believe the Zodiac;
At the end of the day, the Sun is going to STILL convert Hydrogen into Helium 93, 000,000, miles away from whatever petty disagreements we silly mortals have here on earth, and whatever anyone's whishes to call that Astronomy or Astrology, the bottom line is: the sun does not care WHAT we think or how we feel, it will still burn on in this process for another billion yrs until it burns out and transforms it's energy in another form of life.

http://www.astroplot.com/AstrologyvAstronomy.htm

Peace Decipherx1 and thanks for the additional commentary and information.

It does not however address the question posed.

IF it is true that "the sun moves 1 degrees every 72 yrs in the Zodiac constellations
AND this means "the Zodiac sign that [people] they think they may be under, is not the Zodiac sign may be under, is not the Zodiac sign"

THEN those 72 and over are impacted by this 72 yr. shift

since the sun moves 1 degree every 72 yrs

That was the thought that was generated reading this thread...
Can you address that or will the links or info you add address it:?:

M.E.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Donate

Support destee.com, the oldest, most respectful, online black community in the world - PayPal or CashApp

Latest profile posts

HODEE wrote on Etophil's profile.
Welcome to Destee
@Etophil
Destee wrote on SleezyBigSlim's profile.
Hi @SleezyBigSlim ... Welcome Welcome Welcome ... :flowers: ... please make yourself at home ... :swings:
Back